Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Within The Next 6 Days,your Stories Would Have Changed To Glory. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Within The Next 6 Days,your Stories Would Have Changed To Glory. (571 Views)

Shiloh 2015 From Glory To Glory / 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) / Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Within The Next 6 Days,your Stories Would Have Changed To Glory. by CyberWord(m): 8:26am On Mar 05, 2012
WITHIN THE NEXT 6 DAYS,YOUR STORIES WOULD HAVE CHANGED TO GLORY.

God created this entire world in just 6 days, to prove that he did that in six days, He rested on the seventh day. He did not rest because He was tired,He rested because He had made all things well. What this means is that, each new week comes with the opportunity of making all things well for you and ushering you into your rest.

You have struggled enough,it is time to enter into this rest. Hebrews 4:9. Within the next 6 days all the issues of concern shall become issues of command. Every difficulty will be converted to ease and that stubborn problem will receive instant solution. The next 6 days beginning from now is a season of restoration and recreation.

God created this entire world with His words,He spoke and He saw. Genesis 1, John 1:1-12. The bible is God's living word. For this week to be a week of Change for you,you must read at least 3 chapters of the bible daily. Everything you are looking for is wrapped up in the word of God. So spend time in God's word daily and on the seventh day,you too will enter into your rest. A rest connotes a struggle free life, it means a sin free life,a life where only blessings are permitted to be your experiences. This is indeed your week of change. I await your testimonies. BB PIN - 21322745
Re: Within The Next 6 Days,your Stories Would Have Changed To Glory. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2012
Brother i want to testify that I have been reading my bible religiously (3-4chapters daily) using a bible reading plan and after attending mfm church service yesterday and paying my tithe some time before, today I have been called back to work by my former Nysc p.o.p.a.The Lord is more than able,praise his holy name!
Re: Within The Next 6 Days,your Stories Would Have Changed To Glory. by Ptolomeus(m): 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2012
My friend Christian reading the Bible. About 10 chapters a day. Always paid his tithe, as well as economic collaboration with the Pastor.
Yesterday I said that two weeks ago he lost her job, and yesterday he left his wife.
That will be a divine test, or will be a punishment for having contributed only 10% of their salary and not have given it all to the pastor?

(1) (Reply)

Food For Thought / Why Catholics Are Not Idol Worshippers / See How Pastor Conducts Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.