Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Please I Need Answer For This Interview Question Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Answer For This Interview Question Urgently (3667 Views)

All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) / The Crazy Interview Question "What Is 1+1?" / Interview Question That Threw Me Off-balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Answer For This Interview Question Urgently by chy4luv: 9:52am On Mar 05, 2012
Is there anytime in your life where you made a wrong descision and later found out you would have
done it better? Pls this is academic interview.
Re: Please I Need Answer For This Interview Question Urgently by Infocitement: 11:26am On Mar 06, 2012
If you have been paying for internet connection and you have either a DSTV,HITV,DAARSAT or MYTV Decoder then you have been wasting your money. Do you know that you can connect either a DSTV,HITV,DAARSAT or MYTV to your personal Computer and browse totally free, If you need a step by step pictorial guide on how to go about the connection Call 08181011887 today.()()
Re: Please I Need Answer For This Interview Question Urgently by 234GT(m): 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2012
chy4luv:

Is there anytime in your life where you made a wrong descision and later found out you would have
done it better? Pls this is academic interview.
Before going for the interview, reflect thoroughly on your life and see if you have made a wrong decision. Find the best way to present it to the interviewers. If you cant find any wrong decision you have made, just tell them no. Tell them you think things over deeply before taking decisions. It is not compulsory that you must have taken a wrong decision in your life. I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Answer For This Interview Question Urgently by skillero(m): 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2012
Check this blog for "50 common interview questions and how to answer them"

http://www.penexusconsulting..com/2010/08/50-common-interview-questions-and-how.html
Re: Please I Need Answer For This Interview Question Urgently by Constancy: 2:50am On Mar 07, 2012
[b]Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

I am the Manager Director of Constancy Cafe and Ventures services.
I am looking for an experience Cafe manager who generate 50 - 60000 Naira per month.
I currently have computers, printers, Scanner and Laminating machine and other equipments in the shop at Idimu Road Egbeda Lagos.
The idea candidate date would have IT qualification such as A+ or Network+
Experience of Photoshop and final cut pro would be an added advantage.
My brother is currently working there at the moment as I do not have too much computer experience. He has no experience of working in a cafe but he is trying.
Part of our plan going forward is to get into Music and Digital Movie Production and photography.
If you a Graduate or an HND older and you have experience in media production then email your CV to: constancyltd@gmail.com, or facebook

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Constancy-media-production

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ex2a7EZzg-w
Re: Please I Need Answer For This Interview Question Urgently by oloho: 8:43am On Mar 07, 2012
You can google online for interview questions and answers.
Re: Please I Need Answer For This Interview Question Urgently by rocean: 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2012
NIGERIAN LATEST JOBS https://www.bombshell.info
Re: Please I Need Answer For This Interview Question Urgently by FRANA: 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2012
please forward this question to info@learnersandjobs.com for immediate and correct answer
Re: Please I Need Answer For This Interview Question Urgently by kevoh(m): 2:28pm On Mar 11, 2012
How confident you are when answering an interview question matters a lot wether the answer is wrong or right(True or False) except if it is a skill based question where you have no option than to answer correctly.

An answer like: I wish I had paid more attention to my french classes back in secondary school I would have had the opportuniyty of being bilingual though I still crave to be. As long as the recruiting company or academic institutiion does not state french as a requirement you are in a safe zone.

The best way to get a good response is to research the recruiting company and tailor your answers to their needs.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Answer For This Interview Question Urgently by eleko1: 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
Pick the old friend who once save on.Why? A friend in need is a friend indeed.Old friend are better than new one.Wha goes around comes around.It is the hour of neeed one knows the quality/can differentiate between fair weather/good,Unshaken friend.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Receive This Invite Now / Viju Industry Ltd / 3 Businesses To Start In 2018 With A Laptop And 10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.