Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,326 members, 7,954,317 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:35 PM

Can Anybody Show Me How? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can Anybody Show Me How? (678 Views)

Pls Can Anybody Help Me Check This Site Out? / Please Can Anybody Help Me On How To Make Money Flipping Website / Can Anybody Help With Blogging And Adsense: Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Anybody Show Me How? by babanne(m): 11:52am On Mar 05, 2012
I have always wanted to quote other peoples comment in my reply to a post but i dont know how.I mean something like this:

Can anybody show me how to do it?

Re: Can Anybody Show Me How? by webmpro(m): 12:26pm On Mar 05, 2012
Its simple, try it now! Just click on "Reply" once the page is loaded scroll down you will see the post and all comments on the post, now on each comment or post by the extreem end of the right side you will see a link that says "INSERT QUOTE" click on it. Once you click on it wait! There will be a popup nd ônce the quote is loaded the popup disappears, what you need to do then is to place ur mouse icom wherever you want on the massage box, type ur message and submit. Goodluck!

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Buy A Domain Name Dat Is Already Registered / Introducing Huba – Nigeria's Most Prominent Social Engagement/networking Site / Become A Prefessional Website Designer And Earn Over N300,000 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.