Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Should I Continue With Mysticism? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Continue With Mysticism? (2313 Views)

Are You Guilty Of Practising Mysticism? / Heavenly Ascension And Jewish Mysticism / Ifa Mysticism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2012
keep your thing to yourself
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by grailife(m): 11:18pm On Mar 07, 2012
diluminati you can continue if u like but my only regret is that when u run mad, we wont know cus u wont be typing again on nairaland. as of christian mysticism it is real cus some of the catholic saints did it, i used to doubt God existence but since the day i saw a spirit departs from a river while i was praying the rosary around it, i stopped doubting, hmm its a long story anyway if u must practice mysticism, let it be the way the saints did, Goodluck
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by dekung(m): 3:00am On Mar 08, 2012
@Image123,
Could you pls describe the river spirit experience. Am so hungry for knowledge
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by mrmayor(m): 9:38am On Mar 08, 2012
@diluminati,

Wow wow wow, shocked shocked Holy Moses!! I thought you're are a Sceptic, Agnostic or an Atheist! Where is all this Mystic thing coming from? You want to go back to Christian Mysticism? I would definitely love to hear more about your experiences and awaiting lessons you promised dekung. I'm most intrigued, this should be interesting.
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by LagosShia: 10:06am On Mar 08, 2012
@OP

you could be interested to review the following:

"Islamic Gnosis ('Irfan) and Wisdom (Hikmat)":
http://www.al-islam.org/al-tawhid/islamic_gnosis_wisdom/

"An Introduction to 'Irfan"
http://www.al-islam.org/al-tawhid/irfan.htm

"Soaring to the Only Beloved":
http://www.al-islam.org/soarbeloved/
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by Image123(m): 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2012
diluminati:

@Image
i would like you to study about Christian mysticism objectively http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_mysticism. Maybe it may change your views.
I've read from the link you sent. It's all muddled up stuff in there. I'm referring to the reality of the spiritual world, the ability of any human to connect with it, AND building our spirits to commune more effectively with God. Anything outside the latter is not biblical, therefore illegal(especially to a christian).
There are different types of waves, not every wave is a radio wave. There are different types of light, not every light is infrared. There are different communications in the spirit realm, not every form is mysticism(whatever adjective you may put in front, christian, muslin, indian etc).
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by Image123(m): 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2012
dekung:

@Image123,
Could you pls describe the river spirit experience. Am so hungry for knowledge
i'm not clear on your question. What river spirit? Be careful what you're hungry for BTW. Trouble is cheap.
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by dekung(m): 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2012
@Image123, this is what I am refering to
as of christian mysticism it
is real cus some of the catholic saints did it, i used to
doubt God existence but since the day i saw a spirit
departs from a river while i was praying the rosary
around it, i stopped doubting, hmm its a long story
anyway if u must practice mysticism, let it be the way
the saints did, Goodluck
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by Image123(m): 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2012
Okay, i was not the one that typed that quote though. Thanks.
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by dekung(m): 3:05am On Mar 09, 2012
@Image123,
That was my mistake, am so sorry. I guess my skills in blogging are not good enough yet like quoting with time stamps. Thanks for being so patient though.
@grailife
Please tell the house about your experience with the river spirit and how you sent it out of the river. And while you are at it, kindly describe a spirit.
Thanx
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by FXKing2012(m): 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2012
Diluminati is not an atheist, the fact that she believes in mysticism alone shows she's no atheist. I think she only decided to sit on the fence as far as religion/spirituality is concerned due to certain circumstances she had to go thru in life. If u ask me I'd say she only needs to be loved, taught and guided back to Christ.
I'm very willing to do the loving cos I'm an excellent lover and I think goshen360 shld do the teaching and guiding cos he's an excellent teacher.

Just my 2cents though.
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by mrmayor(m): 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2012
FXKing2012:

Diluminati is not an atheist, the fact that she believes in mysticism alone shows she's no atheist. I think she only decided to sit on the fence as far as religion/spirituality is concerned due to certain circumstances she had to go thru in life. If u ask me I'd say she only needs to be loved, taught and guided back to Christ.
I'm very willing to do the loving cos [size=14pt]I'm an excellent lover[/size] and I think goshen360 shld do the teaching and guiding cos he's an excellent teacher.

Just my 2cents though.

Ain't we all? wink wink grin grin grin
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by mkmyers45(m): 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2012
FXKing2012:

I'm very willing to do the loving cos I'm an excellent lover and I think goshen360 shld do the teaching and guiding cos he's an excellent teacher.

Just my 2cents though.

Damn i never knew dilluminati had so many secret admirers
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by Goshen360(m): 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2012
FXKing2012:

I'm very willing to do the loving cos[color=#990000][b] I'm an excellent lover and I think goshen360 shld do the teaching and guiding cos he's an excellent teacher.

Just my 2cents though.[/b][/color]

Hey, be careful bro. My sister, Nati is NOT interested.

@ Nati, or are you interested?

Yeah, I have a feeling also that Nati's "Reed" had being bruised by religion and religious people. Only God, through the power of the Holy Ghost can amend bruised reed but I think she will pick up as she sees some of us young people raising the standard of the true word of God.

@ Nati, Please don't give up on your fellowship with your creator. God is on your side.
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by benodic: 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2012
@ diluminati

since you asked for my opinion i will oblige you.

when a soul is at a cross road of Its spiritual journey it is time to shut down all the outer doors and open only the inner door and listen to the instructions that comes from within you.

it is time to stop listening and asking for outer opinions of people and ask the Holy spirit that is already within you what the next step for you should be. i assure you that you will get an answer that will be for your best  spiritual interest. people will only give you opinions based on their state of consciousness and what they know about life and what they think will be good for you spiritually. but it is only the Holy spirit who knows you in and out and who knows what your spiritual needs are.

every night before you sleep pray the way that is comfortable for you and ask the Holy spirit for guidance on the next step to take. become an inner directed person and not somebody driven around like chaff in the wind by different opinions by different people.

that is my little opinion.

thanks and remain blessed
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by IHNetworks: 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2012
@ dilluminati, a few questions pls

If mysticism is of such great benefit, why did you choose to leave in the first place ?

Is mysticism only confined to the ability to predict danger and read auras ? What about predicting economic events like the stock market ? Can't it be applied in the area of wealth creation ?

Do you necessarily need to become a mystic to get premonitions and read auras ?

I notice when I enter certain places whre demonic forces are at work, I can feel it whilst others do not.

When I meet less than genuine people who wish me ill , I know. But I'm not a mysztic

When a member of my extended family dies no matter the age or distance, I have a brief fever. I'm not a mystic.

So really do u think there's any real benefit being a mystic ? A surgeon who claimed to have affiliations with amorc and mysticism, who claimed to be able to cure a n y disease was found dead a few years ago from lung cancer.

Thanks in advance
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by FXKing2012(m): 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2012
grailife:

diluminati you can continue if u like but my only regret is that when u run mad, we wont know cus u wont be typing again on nairaland.

Hope your prophesy has not come true cos we've not heard from diluminati for several days and this is highly unusual.
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by Jenwitemi(m): 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2012
One does not have to be a mystic to have a strong intuition. We all have this gift, but most of us just don't use it because we have been discouraged or unschooled out of using our intuition.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Bus Preacher And The Queen Of The Coast / Awesome Name Of JEHOVAH In YORUBA / Ijo Orunmila Adulawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.