Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Horrific! Libyan Rebelsrapes White Journalist Todeath [video] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Horrific! Libyan Rebelsrapes White Journalist Todeath [video] (9627 Views)

Journalist Brutalised By ‘One-Chance’ Robbers In Lagos (photo) / Nigerian Lady Murdered In Horrific Manner In Russia (Photo) / I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horrific! Libyan Rebelsrapes White Journalist Todeath [video] by mufc009(m): 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2012
Sometimes last year, these
animals were killing all black
skinned foreigners in Libya - in
this video you can see the rebels
taking turn on an helpless
foreign journalist, this is just sad:
http://uncover-the-world..com/2012/02/uncensored-video-of-uk-journalist-raped.html?zx=91760b7767524eb8
Re: Horrific! Libyan Rebelsrapes White Journalist Todeath [video] by mufc009(m): 6:59pm On Mar 05, 2012
mufc009:

Sometimes last year, these
animals were killing all black
skinned foreigners in Libya - in
this video you can see the rebels
taking turn on an helpless
foreign journalist, this is just sad:
http://uncover-the-
world..com/2012/02/
uncensored-video-of-uk-
journalist-violated.html?
zx=91760b7767524eb8

s just sad:
http://uncover-the-
world..com/2012/02/
uncensored-video-of-uk-
journalist-raped.html?
zx=91760b7767524eb8
Re: Horrific! Libyan Rebelsrapes White Journalist Todeath [video] by Arosa(m): 8:02pm On Mar 05, 2012
The link is inactive.
Re: Horrific! Libyan Rebelsrapes White Journalist Todeath [video] by Beaf: 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2012
Arosa:

The link is inactive.

It is not. NL is messing it up, change "violated" to "r[i]a[/i]ped."
Re: Horrific! Libyan Rebelsrapes White Journalist Todeath [video] by Arosa(m): 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2012
Beaf:

It is not. NL is messing it up, change "violated" to "r[i]a[/i]ped."

Thanks!
Re: Horrific! Libyan Rebelsrapes White Journalist Todeath [video] by igbo2011(m): 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2012
This is terrible but this has been happening to black men and women in Libya as well. People castrated, raped, and killed. Watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuCJcaQRIuA

This is also happening in the Congo men, women, and children are being raped and killed for resources. Resources are a curse because the west will do anything for them.
Re: Horrific! Libyan Rebelsrapes White Journalist Todeath [video] by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2012
Who cares ? I thought the whites said Ghadaffi was the problem with libya ?
Re: Horrific! Libyan Rebelsrapes White Journalist Todeath [video] by kakakibuy(m): 9:38am On Mar 06, 2012
igbo2011:

This is terrible but this has been happening to black men and women in Libya as well. People castrated, violated, and killed. Watch this:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

''To all the blacks that see this, may this be a lesson to you. I am fed up with Black compleasance with ignorance.  The Black race, this shows you, you have no friends.  Like the Westerners or whites, if the Arabs are in power they will treat you just as bad or even worse.  One truth stands and that is "power corrupts."  The only way to avoid this is by improving.  You need to combine your internal abilities (spiritual) with the external abilities (Science, Technology, etc, ). Let's no religion, be it Islam or Christianity mislead you.  Another truth that stands is that you have to be able to trance yourselves to arrive at where people like Jesus, Moses, Elijah, Mohammed did.  The Kamit people who were the Ancient Egyptian achieved this and they were black like you.  I am not saying any religion is bad but I am saying if these people attained these levels, it's because they tranced themselves. 

May God Bless Africa! ''
Re: Horrific! Libyan Rebelsrapes White Journalist Todeath [video] by merge(f): 5:55am On May 24, 2012
igbo2011: This is terrible but this has been happening to black men and women in Libya as well. People castrated, raped, and killed. Watch this:

This is also happening in the Congo men, women, and children are being raped and killed for resources. Resources are a curse because the west will do anything for them.

As evil as this video is, this is what Africans gets for not uniting. They rather fight their people than their common enemies. Let them watch. If you don't start WISING UP, then this is what you are heading to. Africans will have no choice in their near future. Either they will be exterminated or STAND UP for their continent. A reality they are trying to avoid and pray to an Arab God and White God. There no easy way out to TRUE freedom.
Re: Horrific! Libyan Rebelsrapes White Journalist Todeath [video] by ektbear: 7:05am On May 24, 2012
merge:

As evil as this video is, this is what Africans gets for not uniting. They rather fight their people than their common enemies. Let them watch. If you don't start WISING UP, then this is what you are heading to. Africans will have no choice in their near future. Either they will be exterminated or STAND UP for their continent. A reality they are trying to avoid and pray to an Arab God and White God. There no easy way out to TRUE freedom.

It will be easier to unite if we have our own space in separate countries.
Re: Horrific! Libyan Rebelsrapes White Journalist Todeath [video] by merge(f): 7:45am On May 24, 2012
ekt_bear:

It will be easier to unite if we have our own space in separate countries.

New excuses everyday. That is never going to happen. Being easier does not mean its a reality. We need put our egos a side and unite. Fight for our ancestral land. What more important? The continent or your little space.

Who is responsible for keeping us together in the first place? The West

First we need to rid ourselves of outside influences, then spiting up Nigeria can occur. We have to unite first and face the creators of our problems. Africans will only be free if they come together and put tribalism aside for the liberation of their continent.
Re: Horrific! Libyan Rebelsrapes White Journalist Todeath [video] by igbo2011(m): 7:45am On May 24, 2012
merge:

Right now as we speak the Arabs are moving south from Sudan. They are enslaving people NOW as we speak. They are wiping out villages as well. White people help the Sudanese but us African rather kill each other and worship other versions of god. Our minds are mentally enslaved (Most not all). I see it everyday. Our minds have been brainwashed through history, media and religion. It is a shame. We need to WAKE UP!!

Join the movement: http://www.facebook.com/pages/THE-REUNION-OF-BLACK-FAMILY-WORLD-WIDE/137580649597223?ref=ts
Re: Horrific! Libyan Rebelsrapes White Journalist Todeath [video] by merge(f): 7:50am On May 24, 2012
igbo2011:
Right now as we speak the Arabs are moving south from Sudan. They are enslaving people NOW as we speak. They are wiping out villages as well. White people help the Sudanese but us African rather kill each other and worship other versions of god. Our minds are mentally enslaved (Most not all). I see it everyday. Our minds have been brainwashed through history, media and religion. It is a shame. We need to WAKE UP!!

Join the movement: http://www.facebook.com/pages/THE-REUNION-OF-BLACK-FAMILY-WORLD-WIDE/137580649597223?ref=ts

Now, the whites are only supporting the Arab to appear invisible. Once they finish reducing the African population in great numbers, the west will fight other races (Arabs Chinese, Indians, etcs ) for the land. While, Africans are still fighting each other and praying to an Arab and White God.
Re: Horrific! Libyan Rebelsrapes White Journalist Todeath [video] by igbo2011(m): 3:40am On May 25, 2012
merge:

Now, the whites are only supporting the Arab to appear invisible. Once they finish reducing the African population in great numbers, the west will fight other races (Arabs Chinese, Indians, etcs ) for the land. While, Africans are still fighting each other and praying to an Arab and White God.
Our land is our biggest enemy sad. Our resoure are causing hell for many people due to external forces. It is a shame, our military is very weak, we rely on others for everything. Our situation is very bad sad
Re: Horrific! Libyan Rebelsrapes White Journalist Todeath [video] by merge(f): 4:50am On May 25, 2012
igbo2011:
Our land is our biggest enemy sad. Our resoure are causing hell for many people due to external forces. It is a shame, our military is very weak, we rely on others for everything. Our situation is very bad sad

Would not say that. But smiling and suffering mentality. Most Africans don't know ancient African history.
Re: Horrific! Libyan Rebelsrapes White Journalist Todeath [video] by igbo2011(m): 6:39am On May 27, 2012
merge:

Would not say that. But smiling and suffering mentality. Most Africans don't know ancient African history.
I love ancient African history. That is why I love wearing African clothes becaue I am very proud of my heritage. What do you know abouit ancient African history?
Re: Horrific! Libyan Rebelsrapes White Journalist Todeath [video] by merge(f): 9:59pm On May 27, 2012
igbo2011:
I love ancient African history. That is why I love wearing African clothes becaue I am very proud of my heritage. What do you know abouit ancient African history?

I don't want to get into. Civilization started there. Africans make me sick. Their inferior complex is disgusting.
Re: Horrific! Libyan Rebelsrapes White Journalist Todeath [video] by igbo2011(m): 3:14am On May 28, 2012
merge:

I don't want to get into. Civilization started there. Africans make me sick. Their inferior complex is disgusting.
Ye we do but hopefully people like you and I can enlighten Africans to uplift us.
Re: Horrific! Libyan Rebelsrapes White Journalist Todeath [video] by igbo2011(m): 6:28am On May 31, 2012
@merge
Also, what is your facebook or twitter? I like to keep in touch with Africans who are enlightened and not brainwashed. Many of my friends are and I am trying to cleanse their mind of mental slavery.
Re: Horrific! Libyan Rebelsrapes White Journalist Todeath [video] by justwise(m): 7:08am On May 31, 2012
igbo2011: @merge
Also, what is your facebook or twitter? I like to keep in touch with Africans who are enlightened and not brainwashed. Many of my friends are and I am trying to cleanse their mind of mental slavery.

Facebook and Twitter are all western products and services, why not pass this messages through a town-crier?

(1) (Reply)

Street Fight in Lagos Island Between Onala and Okepopo. / EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu / Dangote’s Truck Used For Crude Oil Theft In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.