Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Wow! Chat With Your Facebook Freinds On 2go - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wow! Chat With Your Facebook Freinds On 2go (1488 Views)

How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! Chat With Your Facebook Freinds On 2go by Jacide2: 7:02pm On Mar 05, 2012
Wow, today, I saw this amazing article on how to connect 2go and Facebook.
http://somtoo.com/social-media/chat-with-facebook-freinds-on-2go
Re: Wow! Chat With Your Facebook Freinds On 2go by Mafia4life(m): 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2012
As the first comment,
This post is too retarded, too odd, too f@@k'd up, Too sick,
@ poster, Ar u moving foward or backward? You gotta stick to ur internet 24/7 to catch up wit tech, What will internet junkies say when they read this shyt?
You need RSS FEED on ur smartphone to catch up,
Re: Wow! Chat With Your Facebook Freinds On 2go by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2012
Mafia4life:

As the first comment,
This post is too slow, too odd, too f@@k'd up, Too sick,
@ poster, Ar u moving foward or backward? You gotta stick to ur internet 24/7 to catch up wit tech, What will internet junkies say when they read this shyt?
You need RSS FEED on ur smartphone to catch up,
That's all folks! wink
Re: Wow! Chat With Your Facebook Freinds On 2go by ITbomb(m): 11:42am On Mar 10, 2012
I had to check the date of the post to confirm that it is 2010 but was disappointed to see 5 march 2012.
My question , where have u been?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Win A Limited Edition Gold Blackberry 9900 Smartphone / Samsung Galaxy S6 Is Already In The Making / Phree, The World’s First Smartpen That Lets You Write On Any Surface

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.