Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Professional Dslr Camera Wanted Urgently - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professional Dslr Camera Wanted Urgently (1442 Views)

Nikon D810 DSLR Camera / USA Used Canon 550d (T2i) DSLR Camera + Lenses For Sale In Lagos (PRICE DROP) / Used Canon 1000D DSLR Camera For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Dslr Camera Wanted Urgently by colors(f): 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2007
pls does anyone know how mucha dslr camera costs and how i can get it. pls reply asap
Re: Professional Dslr Camera Wanted Urgently by brume2020: 11:47am On Oct 26, 2007
Hey Colors,

I have to admit digital SLR cameras are not exactly my forte. Did you have any specific features and brand in mind?. It would be easier to look further into your request with more context. Or are you also requiring guidance on a good choice for a digital SLR?.

Holler back.

peace,

Brume
Re: Professional Dslr Camera Wanted Urgently by colors(f): 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2007
hey brume

i was thinking of Nikon, from 6 mp and above. i also need some guidance on what works best and affordable too. thanks
Re: Professional Dslr Camera Wanted Urgently by brume2020: 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2007
Hi Colors,

I can partly answer your question (the price part).

I am looking to other experienced nairalanders to provide you with guidance since your request is now specific enough to garner an informed response.

I found a Nikon D40 6.1MP digital SLR on sale for $549.99 before tax. This appears to be "entry-level" for your required make of digital SLR.

If you were to purchase it your self directly in the US you will have to add tax of say 8.75% (depending on the US state where it is purchased/delivered to). There will be added costs if ordered through a supplier.

peace,

Brume
Re: Professional Dslr Camera Wanted Urgently by colors(f): 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2007
thanks but my main problem is how to get it if its not readily available here in nigeria. what i mean is that i'm basically clueless as to how i can order it from yanks.
Re: Professional Dslr Camera Wanted Urgently by brume2020: 1:09am On Oct 29, 2007
Hi Colors,

If I were to ship, clear and deliver to Lagos I will do that for $810 (based on purchase price of $549.99, add US taxes of approx $48 with free shipping within the US) with a 10% down payment required to process the order with the balance due upon delivery. Since the item is ready to ship, it can be delivered in 2 weeks to Nigeria.

BTW, you may want to consider buying additional memory so you can store more photos at a time(a 2GB SD memory card costs about $30-50).

Brume

PS: I did some quick shopping around and found it on sale/promo for as low as $499 (shipping $10 within the US). This however is a sale price which is not guaranteed to be available. If you decide to proceed to purchase this item I will review the price lower accordingly if I can actually get it at less than the regular price of $549.99 before tax.

PS2: See product details here :-

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8139169&productCategoryId=abcat0401005&type=product&tab=2&id=1158323379076#productdetail

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Satlook Spectrum Analyzer For Pro Vsat Installers. 160k / Ft Technologies Presents: Inverters From India: Rugged And Reliable! / TUNJI ISHOLA COMPANY INVERTERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.