Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,481 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

I Plan To Start A Match-making Website. What's Your Take Please. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Plan To Start A Match-making Website. What's Your Take Please. (483 Views)

Online True Money Making Website / Get Your Money Making Website Free Of Charge For One Year / Fully Developed & Automated Money Making Website For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Plan To Start A Match-making Website. What's Your Take Please. by oxax99(m): 11:35am On Mar 06, 2012
Dear N'Landers,

I am hoping to get input and most probably direction as to how best to go about this idea that I have.

I have an educational consultancy business, and over the years have assisted several students (undergraduate and post-graduates) secure admissions into schools in the UK. Over the years, I have noticed the growing rate of single men and ladies, who for one reason or the other, have some difficulty attracting or meeting people for the sake of creating a relations.

I hope to be able to cover this gap, and maybe put smiles on one, two or may hearts. Please what do you think is the success rate of such a venture in Nigeria?

Please note that this is a professional business service/venture and your input in the areas of:

*. Website design/format
*. Fee/subscription structure
*. Clients filter methods
*. ETC

Will be greatly welcomed and appreciated.

Thanks.

Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Hotels In Nigeria / Femtech Borehole Engineer / Proper Fashion & Footwear Suppliers Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.