Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Bad Service By Access Bank Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Bad Service By Access Bank Nigeria (1070 Views)

A Plot Of Land Beside Access Bank Ayobo, Lagos On The Main Road With 4 Shops / Orange County Property Management Service By EPM / Financial Empowerment By Access Bank Make N63,000 For 10 Days Or N340,000 Befor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Service By Access Bank Nigeria by jot01(m): 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2012
I have been banking with Intercontinental Bank for the Past 10years .

Intercontinental Service has always been good especially there Internet Banking which i do access from here ( South Africa )

Now, no access to my Internet Banking via Interncontal Banking, am been redirected to access Bank website which does not look too friendly and also there Live Support Chat is not working, i have to wait for hours before someone can respond ,

Is anyone facing similar problem,

Can anyone help in the HOUSE?

I still respect intercontinental System,
Re: Bad Service By Access Bank Nigeria by lanredo(m): 4:32am On Mar 09, 2012
Notice to that effect has been sent prior to the that, so no complaint. Now all is well.
Re: Bad Service By Access Bank Nigeria by openej: 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2012
@OP remember that Access Bank sent sms informing us of the system integration and the possibility of service disruption. We were also informed that the Intercontinental Bank Internet Banking will cease to exist following the integration. Some of us are emotional toward Intercontinental and the fact that the bank no longer exist but let us give Access Bank (the new entity) a case to serve us. It is too early to appraise Access bank.
Re: Bad Service By Access Bank Nigeria by jot01(m): 7:40am On Mar 11, 2012
I do understand you guys.... Am not in Nigeria, I only received the email but am a business man that operate his account almost everyday, so try and understand what i mean... There should be an arrangement prior to the merge of the Banks
openej: @OP remember that Access Bank sent sms informing us of the system integration and the possibility of service disruption. We were also informed that the Intercontinental Bank Internet Banking will cease to exist following the integration. Some of us are emotional toward Intercontinental and the fact that the bank no longer exist but let us give Access Bank (the new entity) a case to serve us. It is too early to appraise Access bank.

(1) (Reply)

TO LET: 2 Bedroom Flat At Ikeja, Anifowose......300k..1 Year Payment / Land Along Lekki-epe Expressway, Opposite Abraham Adesanya, Beside Fidelity Bank / 6 Mini Flats And 6 Two Bedroom Flats To Let At Ajah... Very Cheap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.