Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,487 members, 7,812,509 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Fear Is Falling My Hand - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fear Is Falling My Hand (643 Views)

Photo: Just Woke Up And Saw This On My Hand / 13 Tricks For Falling Asleep Faster / Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fear Is Falling My Hand by trigar12(m): 11:02pm On Mar 06, 2012
My name is tola, am afraid to talk to people especially girls, whenever i stand and talk in room, i talk well and smooth, but once i see people face my heart will start pounding fast and my voice will start shaking which leads to stammering, it makes me afraid to mess up in front of girls, but the girls like me and they make attempt to talk to me, but i avoid them.
Can anyone prescribe a MEDICINE i can use i mean a doctor or if you have another way pls tell me i need to get my life. Am 19yrs old without a girl friend. Thanks in advance
Re: Fear Is Falling My Hand by highland(m): 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2012
Stop looking than on yourself, you don't need any medicine but you need to improve how you see yourself in comparison to your friend. Believe in your ability not cloth, shoes and any other things you don't have.

(1) (Reply)

Dangers And Health Effects Of Binge Drinking / What Is Your Preferred Soup At A Restaurant? / Please Avoid Eating::4 Trucks Loaded With Poisonous Dry Fish In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.