Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,251 members, 7,839,302 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

I Gave 3 Elderly Men Wrong Information About Mosquito. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Gave 3 Elderly Men Wrong Information About Mosquito. (6061 Views)

Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] / Mtn Passing Wrong Information / Reuben Abati Fumbles Again! He Gave Wrong Information To Deceive Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Gave 3 Elderly Men Wrong Information About Mosquito. by 9japidgin: 2:59am On Mar 08, 2012
grin shey na moskito na im dey generate dis kin national debate, i dey trip grin grin
Re: I Gave 3 Elderly Men Wrong Information About Mosquito. by Basics007: 7:03am On Mar 08, 2012
snthesis:

easy peasy!! cool
just tell the men that the original species of mosquitoes- original called Mostanda, Quisida in latin which originated from the Mediterranean subterranean jungle habitat, had an existential  life span of 48hrs but due to the northeast wind and eruptive cataclysmic global warming climatic change effect thus inadvertently transporting the larva of the commonly named mosquitoes into our unfavorable clime, an adaptive evolusive brohaha occured and thus elongated its life span to 10 days grin
Oh my God! I must show my housemates this!
Re: I Gave 3 Elderly Men Wrong Information About Mosquito. by 234GT(m): 7:50am On Mar 08, 2012
@Poster Simply pack out of the house!
Re: I Gave 3 Elderly Men Wrong Information About Mosquito. by Thatdave(m): 8:28am On Mar 08, 2012
@OP
bone, nothing dey happen.
Re: I Gave 3 Elderly Men Wrong Information About Mosquito. by oludashmi(f): 8:31am On Mar 08, 2012
snthesis:

easy peasy!! cool
just tell the men that the original species of mosquitoes- original called Mostanda, Quisida in latin which originated from the Mediterranean subterranean jungle habitat, had an existential  life span of 48hrs but due to the northeast wind and eruptive cataclysmic global warming climatic change effect thus inadvertently transporting the larva of the commonly named mosquitoes into our unfavorable clime, an adaptive evolusive brohaha occured and thus elongated its life span to 10 days grin
LWKMD  You are a real mad guy grin grin grin grin. Another Obahiagbon

@poster
This thread is really funny and educative
Just tell them you got a new research about mosquito species and the information you gave them only tallies with the specie in another country, you can say Asian countries. But the species we have around here have a 10 day life span. I hope this helps.
Re: I Gave 3 Elderly Men Wrong Information About Mosquito. by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 08, 2012
Gbagaun, I've told them the truth this morning. The same men with some other two gathered together this morning listening to Koko Inu iwe iroyin at the backyard, this time I went to poo, after pooing, I told them the truth, that I searched on google and got the real fact. But I told a small lie sha. Just like the man above me suggested, I told them the Asian mosquitoes last two days because of the whether but our own African mosquitoes last between 10 and 20 days because them don tanda gidigba due to the harsh weather. Thanks everyone.
Re: I Gave 3 Elderly Men Wrong Information About Mosquito. by snthesis(m): 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2012
anytime, i am glad i could be of service grin grin
Re: I Gave 3 Elderly Men Wrong Information About Mosquito. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2012
With all your indo Africanalic and Asiantic Europeanialistic American english
Re: I Gave 3 Elderly Men Wrong Information About Mosquito. by linearity: 2:05am On Mar 09, 2012
david God do catch you, so you no sabi the answer na him you come dey lie give us for yard ba?

I talk am b4 say ur head na empty coconut, my answer wey I give before for yard correct pass, I talk say na 1 week b4 you come spoil am say na 2days.

small wind don blown fawer yarns don open, i go tell dem yard people say, na lie u talk. do make u come yard 2day come see the disgrace way go dey wait for u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Nairaland & Mobile Phones: Report Your Issues Here! / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad / Shocker : A Snake With Three Heads - Pix Include

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.