Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Job/wealth Creation Simplified For Graduates &would- Be Entrepreneurs. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Job/wealth Creation Simplified For Graduates &would- Be Entrepreneurs. (900 Views)

Physics Simplified / Learn Adobe Css5 Flash(simplified). / Forex Simplified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job/wealth Creation Simplified For Graduates &would- Be Entrepreneurs. by DaddyDey: 12:17am On Mar 07, 2012
I decided to write on this topic because of the difficulty people-mostly Graduates face in getting their dream job. Today in Nigeria there more and more opportunities than in the past but because of certain short comings in our educational system,our graduates hardly see this vast opportunities before them and as such could not take advantage of them.entrepreneurs
My specialization is simply refocusing the applicants based on their passion, expose them to what and what they need to do or what additional skill they need to possess besides their educational qualification to enable them become employable but my area of concern is job creation for themselves and others, blended with marketing strategies to market their skills and smile to the bank.
I am currently working on ebook on job/wealth creation just to guide Graduates and would be entrepreneurs to become job creators and not job seekers,meanwhile could be consulted on job creation, minimum qualification required is OND. The skill required duration is between two to three weeks in the applicants area of interest because in all areas you need the basics to excel.
We will show you how to identify opportunities {Aka if you can see it you have it} and how you can take advantage of it, How to leverage on any organization and smile to the bank, How you can add value to your certificate and become an employer in less than three months GUARANTEED. email-jobniche@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Masquerade Site / Kickbox...how Much Should It Be Sold For In Nigeria? / Nigeria Info Steals Abi Na Borrows Nairaland Topics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.