Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

The Blessing Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessing Of God (1106 Views)

The Blessing Of ASKING QUESTIONS! / The Blessing Of Abraham / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Blessing Of God by micklplus(m): 7:51am On Mar 23, 2006
It has become known in the courts of heaven and in the presence of the holy angels, that it is too late for you to fail. the eyes reading these messages will never shed tears of painful regrets, not anymore, even if you decide to undo yourself, the Grace which the Creator has granted you has nullified them. you cannot, can never be undone. I repeat, even if u deliberately decide not to be blessed, its too late. you are favored .

This is directed to all the beautiful people in this forum and i say : may the blessing of God be for all of you.

Cheers cheesy
Re: The Blessing Of God by TYPOP(m): 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2006
Amen and God bless you.
Is that a text msg u copied? grin grin
Re: The Blessing Of God by micklplus(m): 8:01am On Mar 30, 2006
Re: The Blessing Of God by babymine(f): 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2006
I say amen and amen to that! cheesy

@ TYPOP
Whatever! grin

(1) (Reply)

If I Were The Devil / "haunted By Strange Spirit For 8 Yrs" / Any A.M.O.R.C Member On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.