Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,533 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Please Guide Me: Best IT Schools In India? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Guide Me: Best IT Schools In India? (2728 Views)

7 Best It Certifications That Is Applicable In Nigeria / Pls I Need The List Of Private Public Schools In Lagos State Pls Anybody Help / Please How Do You Think One Can Improve Technology In Schools In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guide Me: Best IT Schools In India? by forkadict(m): 10:39am On Mar 07, 2012
My sweetheart needs urgent counsel by informed members of this house. She intends to go to Hyderabad soon for a certification in IT. Now she needs you guys to recommend the best Oracle and Sun Solaris Information technology school in Hyderabad to her. Please state reasons why you feel the school you are recommending is the best.
Thanks while i await your responses.
Re: Please Guide Me: Best IT Schools In India? by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 08, 2012
Why do you want to go to India? what is the purpose? If you are doing Oracle training only,That you can do in Nigeria.
Except if you going for those training like CCIE OR SAP , i might not recommend India. And if you still want to go, Herdrabad is a good location.
Re: Please Guide Me: Best IT Schools In India? by obitrac: 7:07am On Mar 08, 2012
Pls can any one help me.I have just been awarded a partial schlship to india by zippro system limited to pay #188000 for the ict boot camp and I don't know how real it is.pls any participant should pls shed more light
Re: Please Guide Me: Best IT Schools In India? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2012
Whats the nature of the Scholarship? Do u have a job here? Dont leave your Job for any India Trip.
Is the scholarship given u accommodation? feeding?and if not,Prepare for a quite tough time in India
Why do u want to go to India? Ask and answer as many as possible questions before u Jump into that plane

I was in India last year but i can bet you,u have to have a define purpose of while you going there.If you can do those training here,then don't Go!

1 Like

Re: Please Guide Me: Best IT Schools In India? by obitrac: 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2012
The scholarship is an ict based one on cisco technology and will include feeding accomodation and a 3 month work placement(internship) but I don't know how real it is.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Edit Pdf Files / Msi (256gb Ssd, 6gb Ram, 2gb Nvidia Ddr, Corei7) / Fujitsu Seimens Amilo Pro V2030 Drivers For Sata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.