Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

No1 Shopping Portal Circuit Atlantic Wears A New Look: Tell Us What You Think. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / No1 Shopping Portal Circuit Atlantic Wears A New Look: Tell Us What You Think. (1702 Views)

Circuit Atlantic – A Sure Way To Buy From The US / Has Anyone Tried Shopping Thru Circuit Atlantic Before? / Circuit Diagram Of A Simple Inverter, Do It Urself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No1 Shopping Portal Circuit Atlantic Wears A New Look: Tell Us What You Think. by Catlanta: 11:16am On Mar 07, 2012
Constantly driven by customer satisfaction, we have launched a new look at www.circuitatlantic.com. Our website has a new look and also our posters too. We have a new refreshed bargain zone "http://bgainzone.com/" and also the deal of the day section "http://circuitatlantic.com/" deals has never looked better, with deals updated daily from all around the US.

And just incase you don't know what we do, we bridge the gap between you and the US market. Through us you can shop in the USA and pay in Naira and recieve right at you door step in Nigeria.

Take a look at our new home page! @ www.circuitatlantic.com
Re: No1 Shopping Portal Circuit Atlantic Wears A New Look: Tell Us What You Think. by Catlanta: 11:18am On Mar 07, 2012
New Home Page!!

Re: No1 Shopping Portal Circuit Atlantic Wears A New Look: Tell Us What You Think. by Catlanta: 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2012
Our new categories section

Re: No1 Shopping Portal Circuit Atlantic Wears A New Look: Tell Us What You Think. by hopeday: 7:57am On Mar 09, 2012
@ WHOEVER IN CATLANTIC,

You people are getting on my nerves with your insincerity and that finally shows the real Nigerian attitude in you. You keep pushing me here and there. I hope I don't have to come and make a scene at your office before my order is resolved. CA1201260006
Re: No1 Shopping Portal Circuit Atlantic Wears A New Look: Tell Us What You Think. by Catlanta: 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2012
Sorry for this once again, we have replied in other threads where you made the same comment. Please bear with us while we resolve this issue!
Re: No1 Shopping Portal Circuit Atlantic Wears A New Look: Tell Us What You Think. by Catlanta: 1:35pm On Mar 23, 2012
Check out our new deal of the day section! Great products for a fraction of the price. Quick buy it now function that puts the item directly in your cart!

Re: No1 Shopping Portal Circuit Atlantic Wears A New Look: Tell Us What You Think. by Catlanta: 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2012
Dear Valued Customer,

No More Additional Charges!

Good news! We have made some changes to our website that we would like you to know about. Starting from the 1st of April, you will no longer be notified of additional charges for US taxes or for shipping your items to our facility within the US. We have adjusted our cost calculation algorithm to factor in these charges effectively.

We have also reduced the prices of shipping items such as phones, tablets, fashion items and more. More price adjustments are in the works.

We have also added free shipping to some sites and (zero) 0% service charge to others. We are adding more sites with these privileges soon. Please check on our home page for a list of applicable sites.

However, we reserve the right to reject some orders where the local shipping costs are abnormal. We may also reject orders or apply additional charges where indicating the weight of the item is applicable and such declarations or system estimates are below the fact.

We believe these changes will improve the value of your shopping experience.

We wish you a wonderful shopping experience this April.

Yours sincerely,

Anaele Diala Iroh, PhD

President and Head of Product Development

Circuit Atlantic
Re: No1 Shopping Portal Circuit Atlantic Wears A New Look: Tell Us What You Think. by Catlanta: 9:45am On Apr 04, 2012
We constantly strive to serve you better @ circuitatlantic.com
Re: No1 Shopping Portal Circuit Atlantic Wears A New Look: Tell Us What You Think. by jerk: 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2013
may be i wl try again after d changes coz my previous purchases was a great loss to me. I discovered that all d wears and perfumes i bought were 20% higher than market price here due to ur high shipping cost and other additional charges.
I discovered that additional cost in delivering outside Lagos is much wen compared picking from ur office.
Bt i wl nt fail to commend on ur services which is second to none,i never regreted on d items i bought bcus i got exactly wat i ordered for in good form bt wl be more happy if u wl do sm adjustment as u promised in ur charges.
Re: No1 Shopping Portal Circuit Atlantic Wears A New Look: Tell Us What You Think. by Catlanta: 11:14am On Mar 26, 2013
jerk: may be i wl try again after d changes coz my previous purchases was a great loss to me. I discovered that all d wears and perfumes i bought were 20% higher than market price here due to ur high shipping cost and other additional charges.
I discovered that additional cost in delivering outside Lagos is much wen compared picking from ur office.
Bt i wl nt fail to commend on ur services which is second to none,i never regreted on d items i bought bcus i got exactly wat i ordered for in good form bt wl be more happy if u wl do sm adjustment as u promised in ur charges.

You really need to try our service now, our prices have drop significantly. We removed our service charge entirely(0% service charge) Just so more people can take enjoy our service. Thanks
Re: No1 Shopping Portal Circuit Atlantic Wears A New Look: Tell Us What You Think. by sapienman(m): 10:50am On Oct 01, 2013
Hey Catlantic, what's your current email?
I wanna make some enquiries. Thanks
Re: No1 Shopping Portal Circuit Atlantic Wears A New Look: Tell Us What You Think. by Catlanta: 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2013
sapienman: Hey Catlantic, what's your current email?
I wanna make some enquiries. Thanks

Hi,

Our email address is info@circuitatlantic.com. Do get in touch so we could help with your inquiry.
Re: No1 Shopping Portal Circuit Atlantic Wears A New Look: Tell Us What You Think. by purplecircle: 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
I just want to read about people that have used your service as I am about to, anyone with a link on here please

(1) (Reply)

Brand New In Box Ps Vita 50k / Samsung Galaxy Note 4 For Sale! 4G Variant! / Tecno Camon C9 For Sale ****SOLD**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.