Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,552 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

How Can I Set Up A Quarry Industry In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Set Up A Quarry Industry In Nigeria? (3406 Views)

Major Investors Needed For A Quarry Business / How Do I Set Up A Rice Milling Plant? / Setting Up A Quarry Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Set Up A Quarry Industry In Nigeria? by bobokanis(m): 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2007
Please can anybody in the house give me some info on how to set up a quarry industry, the cost implication and the equipment required. I am interested in starting this business on my own. Please this is very urgent.
Re: How Can I Set Up A Quarry Industry In Nigeria? by omogidi234(m): 10:48am On Nov 01, 2007
yes of course but the starting point is that you will register a company with CAC and the object of the company will be Quarrry.From there we will take it up and obtain all the necessary permits and you start your Bizz. For more you can mail me at kleandenation@yahoo.ca
Re: How Can I Set Up A Quarry Industry In Nigeria? by poske(m): 1:54am On Nov 02, 2007
emm so why do you want to start and what part of the country will you be quaring. Also what materials. What capital have you got and experienced work force. Anyway i can provide help just mail me thanks
wink
Re: How Can I Set Up A Quarry Industry In Nigeria? by yoursrando(m): 9:08am On Mar 31, 2012
i am not sure whether you quarry was established or not, if so, congratulations! if not, i am willing to share my opinion with you,it is a systemic project, which is time consuming, for more you can find me on facebook: rando wang, or email me: staffrando@163.com. wink

(1) (Reply)

God Bless The Ibos ...N280 To A Dollar Now! / Nationwide Blackout Looms As PHCN Workers Begin Strike On October 2nd / How To Start A Bike Delivery Business In Nigeria The Easy Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.