Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Dangote Cement - If You Are Not Selling It You're Missing Something - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Cement - If You Are Not Selling It You're Missing Something (1267 Views)

10 Ways To Prove You're A Legitimate Online Based Business / Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo / Buying Tecno Phone Abroad And Selling It Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Cement - If You Are Not Selling It You're Missing Something by wealth123: 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2012
'' I believe the majority of people stay in a job they hate and never take the risk required to start their own business" BRYAN P.

The richest man in Africa has created a big platform for you to PROSPER by taking advantage of distributing CEMENT.

Why is this the right time to get involved? The Federal Government has just banned the importation of Cement and Dangote has 80% market share. You do not need any marketing Dangote Cement is the builder's choice.

I am a distributor of Dangote Cement and am ready to help you become a Cement trader. I want you to join a powerful NETWORK of cement distributors that will take cement to all the nooks and cranies of Nigeria at an affordable and competitive price.

DETAILS:

To join our CEMENT TRADING NETWORK you will have funds to buy at least 300 bags. you will call me and tell me your location. I will tell you how much you will get the cement delivered to your shop/location. You will sell and make your profit and smile to the bank.

RETURN ON INVESTMENT (ROI)

In some good times you could make as much as 14% ROI or more in a month. For those who are not conversant with the term it means you are making 14% a month on your investment of about N500k. if you multiply that by 12 that is 168% per annum. Which investment will give you this?

NO UPFRONT PAYMENT BY YOU WE DO BUSINESS WITH INTEGRITY

Do you know that Warren Buffet - one of the richest men in the world makes only 40% per annum. So if you too can focus on this business and increase your sales through hardwork and integrity you will become a distributor within a short time and be able to buy up to 6 trailers per month.

What are you waiting for? call me now: 08082083126 or e-mail: wealthhunters@yahoo.com

Please note that presently we are covering only Lagos and Ogun state environs because of the Logistics of Trucking. However, some people in our NETWORK are buying trucks to work specifically for us. We will post additional locations as they become available.

If you are reading this post, and you can buy trucks you are welcome. This business is huge. dangote has 3 big plants Gboko in Benue, Obajana in Kogi and Ibese in Ogun. We still need Transporters that will handle trucking in these three plants.

GOD BLESS YOU.

(1) (Reply)

Make Yourself A Money Making Machine This New Year / Do It Yourself Facebook Marketing And Ppc Advertising Video Tutorial - Join Now / How To Make Money Through Domain Name Flipping[its Free]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.