Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Intercontinental Recruiting! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Intercontinental Recruiting! (3531 Views)

Nmr Intercontinental Limited / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intercontinental Recruiting! by bolodre(m): 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2007
try to drop ur cv at any branch in the north b4 end of biz 2day
Re: Intercontinental Recruiting! by bolodre(m): 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2007
sorry my post is hazy.i just heard of it
Re: Intercontinental Recruiting! by katchy(f): 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2007
grin
Please is it only for the northern part branches they are recruiting 4. and r dey recruiting for other branches around nigeria. if could the person drop at other branches apart frm the north
Re: Intercontinental Recruiting! by Uzokwe(m): 1:08pm On Oct 29, 2007
Hi bolo_dre,
What zone of the north do we need to submit CVs. I just called a friend that works with Intercontinental but he said I need to be specific about the zone. So is it North Centra, North West, North East or better still let me know the particular state
Re: Intercontinental Recruiting! by tankwa: 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2007
north cetral, ABUJA
Re: Intercontinental Recruiting! by Aussie(m): 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2007
I'm afraid this is late. I sent mine electronically to a friend @ intercontinetal in Abuja.

All the best.
Re: Intercontinental Recruiting! by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2009
;d ;d
Re: Intercontinental Recruiting! by JazzyPhizzle: 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2009
After sacking 1,500 of their staff and posting those humongous losses?

I'm sure the person that mentioned this to you was kidding! grin
Re: Intercontinental Recruiting! by bodun605(m): 1:34am On Dec 17, 2009
Yeah i think i agree with jazzy phizzle, they are trying to prune down their work force, so how could they be employing, well except if its for marketers,
Re: Intercontinental Recruiting! by seun0622(m): 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2009
You people are just wasting your time, How can a bank that just sacked 1,500 be recruiting , they are even planning to sack another 500 very soon.
Re: Intercontinental Recruiting! by caringchi(f): 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2009
whoever that resurrected this thread, should have looked at the dates of previous posts

embarassed that one is desperate to get a job does not make s/he a fool
current posters responding to a thread of months ago as even it is recent, na waoo
besides, what will be a bank that is retrenching to be employing at the same time

(1) (Reply)

Romanspage Online Test / Lady Shares Her Experience At A Work Place Where She Was Offered N15k Monthly / Computer Hardware Trainer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.