Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Alaba International, Largest Electronics Market In West Africa Goes Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alaba International, Largest Electronics Market In West Africa Goes Online (10576 Views)

Throwback On The Remains Of The Biggest Market In West Africa / Anything You Want From The Alaba International Market ? / Alaba International Market Website: Alaba.biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alaba International, Largest Electronics Market In West Africa Goes Online by hustla242: 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2012
Alaba International Market, the biggest market for electrical appliances, electronics, PC and accesories in Nigeria has launched an online presence.

Ok. Before you expect to see an Amazon-like e-commerce site, let me break the news to you that the site isn’t greatly designed.

Nevertheless, it’s a good move in bringing those products at the popular and busy Alaba market located at Ojo Alaba along Badagry Expressway in Lagos online for easy purchase.

The site allows buyers to shop for products away from the hussle and bustle of the busy market and have their goods delivered straight to their door steps. Using its Buy 4 Me option, customers can allow the service to buy their desired product for them with 100% Money Back Guaranteee and get it delivered to their doorstep through courier.

http://techloy.com/2012/03/07/alaba-international-online/
Re: Alaba International, Largest Electronics Market In West Africa Goes Online by Btruth: 11:31am On Mar 08, 2012
Sound interesting to me.
Re: Alaba International, Largest Electronics Market In West Africa Goes Online by papadenzel(m): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2012
When omo ibo ship fake electrical appliance or electronics 2 u dat will set ur haus on fire, una go burn down d site abi? Heheheheehe
Re: Alaba International, Largest Electronics Market In West Africa Goes Online by hamsky: 11:38am On Mar 08, 2012
Hope my main man "fantasy" is also online
Re: Alaba International, Largest Electronics Market In West Africa Goes Online by Afam4eva(m): 11:42am On Mar 08, 2012
papadenzel:

When omo ibo ship fake electrical appliance or electronics 2 u dat will set ur haus on fire, una go burn down d site abi? Heheheheehe

Shut it.
Re: Alaba International, Largest Electronics Market In West Africa Goes Online by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 08, 2012
hamsky:

Hope my main man "fantasy" is also online

People like u are the type that works in those local bread factory they use wood to heat the oven, must everythng be about tribalism
Re: Alaba International, Largest Electronics Market In West Africa Goes Online by stepo707: 11:51am On Mar 08, 2012
The site is not displaying the products when you clcik on a category! undecided
Re: Alaba International, Largest Electronics Market In West Africa Goes Online by jedisco(m): 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2012
The ingenuity of the 'Igbo spirit' at work
Re: Alaba International, Largest Electronics Market In West Africa Goes Online by Demdem(m): 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2012
I still can't risk it for now. Going there physically, one still buy fake products come home, let alone buying what u can't see physically. Abegi for this, I no do
Re: Alaba International, Largest Electronics Market In West Africa Goes Online by Goodcare(m): 12:16pm On Mar 08, 2012
thank you Jesus for this great development
Re: Alaba International, Largest Electronics Market In West Africa Goes Online by 9jauk: 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2012
Loads of virus on d Alaba link beware
Re: Alaba International, Largest Electronics Market In West Africa Goes Online by tttonero: 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2012
Be careful, this may be a scam site,
Re: Alaba International, Largest Electronics Market In West Africa Goes Online by ichidodo: 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2012
papadenzel:

stay there dey find one 6 year old girl to f!uck and motopark to tout while we work our socks off and smile to d bank, u paedophile-agbero- ugly as sh!te--dirty-lazy-envious yiriba person.
Re: Alaba International, Largest Electronics Market In West Africa Goes Online by y2kaustin(m): 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2012
Can anything GOOD!!!, come out from Alaba int"l market??, undecided

1 Like

Re: Alaba International, Largest Electronics Market In West Africa Goes Online by deloon(m): 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2012
Oh mehn! That site need deliverance o. The forum is flooded with spambot activities.
Re: Alaba International, Largest Electronics Market In West Africa Goes Online by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2012
papadenzel:

I was thinking bout the same thing, how do we differentiate the fake from origo on the site. Alaba wey be say u gat to go there with ur ibo speaking friend or u will be scammed. lol
Re: Alaba International, Largest Electronics Market In West Africa Goes Online by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2012
But no be all Igbo be the same oooo
so make una give a chance to compeet with china
Re: Alaba International, Largest Electronics Market In West Africa Goes Online by Tinax(f): 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2012
nice move
Re: Alaba International, Largest Electronics Market In West Africa Goes Online by greenmouse(m): 2:42pm On Mar 08, 2012
dont like the interface at all. looks so rough to my eyes.
Re: Alaba International, Largest Electronics Market In West Africa Goes Online by ndcide(m): 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2012
Every thing about alaba int market is  fraud. their is no honest business person remaining in that market. that will be the last place to go for business. even the so call pastors with big bible in their shops are all criminally minded. i'm talking form experience. i'll do a comprehensive essay on that market. that market makes me fear igbos. they are evil. deceiving many. the problems we have in nigeria with respect to Electrical and electronics is because of alaba business men. go the re and you'll see phcn cables. in fact i no fit shout.
Re: Alaba International, Largest Electronics Market In West Africa Goes Online by ndcide(m): 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2012
y2kaustin:

Can anything GOOD!!!, come out from Alaba int"l market??, undecided

impossible.
Re: Alaba International, Largest Electronics Market In West Africa Goes Online by airmark(m): 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2012
ndcide:

Every thing about alaba int market is  fraud. their is no honest business person remaining in that market. that will be the last place to go for business. even the so call pastors with big bible in their shops are all criminally minded. i'm talking form experience. i'll do a comprehensive essay on that market. that market makes me fear igbos. they are evil. deceiving many. the problems we have in nigeria with respect to Electrical and electronics is because of alaba business men. go the re and you'll see phcn cables. in fact i no fit shout.    

+10000000
Re: Alaba International, Largest Electronics Market In West Africa Goes Online by sylve11: 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2012
face to face they will give u 'singsung' in place of 'samsung' talk more or less of online shopping. cool

1 Like

Re: Alaba International, Largest Electronics Market In West Africa Goes Online by Afam4eva(m): 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2012
ndcide:

sylve11:

face to face they will give u 'singsung' in place of 'samsung' talk more or less of online shopping. cool

It's people like you that deserve to be cheated. You're so stingy that you can bring out money to buy quality products instead you want blackberry touch for 5k and they'll in turn give a blackberry tochukwu. Stingy bunch.

1 Like

Re: Alaba International, Largest Electronics Market In West Africa Goes Online by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2012
People are talking from experience, Alaba Int Market is the headquarter of piracy in the world the more you the less you see. Caveat emptor!!!!
Re: Alaba International, Largest Electronics Market In West Africa Goes Online by Chinom(m): 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2012
sylve11:

Hahahaha, very funny. grin grin grin The idea is good though. It just needs to be developed properly. I may look into it when next i'm home.
Re: Alaba International, Largest Electronics Market In West Africa Goes Online by ogbongzky(m): 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2012
Demdem:

I still can't risk it for now. Going there physically, one still buy fake products come home, let alone buying what u can't see physically. Abegi for this, I no do

Hahaha, no be by force na.lol
Re: Alaba International, Largest Electronics Market In West Africa Goes Online by Elizadath: 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2012
@afam4eva, pls i need one BB tochukwu urgently. Lolz
afam!!!!!! Ur mouth na die!!!!!
Re: Alaba International, Largest Electronics Market In West Africa Goes Online by Yeske2(m): 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2012
Wait o, thought electro-mart in Onitsha is the biggest.
Re: Alaba International, Largest Electronics Market In West Africa Goes Online by sigmundfreud(m): 7:31am On Mar 09, 2012
good move. Dem go soon 'pirate' the site!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap / We Buy Waste Pure Water Nylon, Waste Paper, Waste Carton E.t.c / FG Should Be Careful On Ability To Pay Back Loans - Cardoso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.