Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Gtbank Token Is A Problem - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gtbank Token Is A Problem (1075 Views)

You Have A Problem. Dont Pretend You Dont. / [PICS]Try This Puzzle-: If You Have A Problem Solving Skill/Brain... / A Problem About Some Nlanders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Token Is A Problem by Elmos: 6:40pm On Mar 07, 2012
Since the advent of token to online transaction on GTBANK platform, initially it was working as expected, but since last August, it has become a problem to finish up a simple transaction even within the GTBANK network, each time the numbers generated by the token is used, it keep coming back as invalid requesting for a new number, when it started, I though mine token was corrupt or something went wrong with it, I went to their branch at Idimu in Lagos, they tried even using it in the branch, it was the same, one staff in the bank, said he was experiencing the same problem with his, staff from four different branches of the bank confirmed to me they were having the same problem, once in a while it will work, so one does not know when is going to work. Someone a staff at Ogba branch said the time allotted was reduced to prevent fraud, I have tried severally to generate and typed in within 5 seconds, but it would not go through. Please comment if you are having the same problem
Re: Gtbank Token Is A Problem by mjay(m): 12:00am On Mar 08, 2012
I eventually change mine. Get another token, it will work fine

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Wounds 5 In US Walmart Store Shooting / Nawa O For Those Moderating This Forum / Doomsday!!! The End Of The World, December 21st 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.