Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Sugar Mummm Needed - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Sugar Mummm Needed (875 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sugar Mummm Needed by Olayemi01(m): 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2007
any sugar mumm in the house, wowoowowowow i need sugar mum that is going to pay me wellar for job,
guys you no them job grin
Re: Sugar Mummm Needed by Busta(f): 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2007
U be lazy man
Re: Sugar Mummm Needed by ochocinco1(m): 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2007
@topic

ok i will b your sugar mummy.

Will you take it up the ass tho? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

You will be well paid. no joke/ grin
Re: Sugar Mummm Needed by Joey82(m): 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2007
@poster na waooo!
how many times u wan post this tin sef angry
Re: Sugar Mummm Needed by Olayemi01(m): 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2007
hey,,,,, what are u talking, is that job a lazy job, or dont u think it required <brain,strength,big ?.etc>
so i am not lazy woman
Re: Sugar Mummm Needed by 2dye4(m): 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2007
Joey82:

@poster na waooo!
how many times u wan post this tin sef angry

probably theres no other way out for the guy.

@poster: i feel ur desperation. ur greatest asset must be d#*k! angry
Re: Sugar Mummm Needed by Olayemi01(m): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2007
well man , i dont why u people think i dont have anyother way than looking for sugar mummm, well i have thounds of way , or do u think its easy to browse at home 24hours, man am working with the bigest and word know from parish, TOTAL NIG,PLC.
so 4get that i just love dating sugar mumm that is all wink cheesy cheesy grin shocked
Re: Sugar Mummm Needed by busygal(f): 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2007
@poster

U should ve asked ur mum 2 introduce u 2 one of her friends.
its Esaier and fastter that way {Sharp sharp}

NO FOOD 4 LADY MAN
Re: Sugar Mummm Needed by angelchi(f): 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2007
mak una help me tell am, n i hp u don write ur obituary?
Re: Sugar Mummm Needed by deor03(m): 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2007
@poster

You could hook UP one of the ladies that come to buy FUEL from you, especially during fuel scarcity.

Cos i am sure you are a petrol attendant in TOTAL grin
Re: Sugar Mummm Needed by stellose(f): 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2007
foolish boy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sugar Mummm Needed by adekennis(m): 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2007
;d ;d ;d
Re: Sugar Mummm Needed by Sulaig(m): 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2007
you won't get a sugar mummy this way advertizing on the pages of nairaland.all you need is more confidence to talk to older women face to face.i don't know what you need a sugar mummy for,most guys say its for the money.i agree such guys are lazy.i have two older women friends and we f--k regularly but i do that because they give me the kind of pleasure younger girls cannot give me.there are many older women out there who are sex starved but you have to go out and find them.just get friendly with them and become their talk buddy.before you know it they'll let you go all the way.at least the method worked for me the two times i tried it.
cheers.
Re: Sugar Mummm Needed by tafari(m): 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2007
Sulaig:

you won't get a sugar mummy this way advertizing on the pages of nairaland.all you need is more confidence to talk to older women face to face.i don't know what you need a sugar mummy for,most guys say its for the money.i agree such guys are lazy.i have two older women friends and we f--k regularly but i do that because they give me the kind of pleasure younger girls cannot give me.there are many older women out there who are sex starved but you have to go out and find them.just get friendly with them and become their talk buddy.before you know it they'll let you go all the way.at least the method worked for me the two times i tried it.
cheers.

mr sulaig,

how many ladies have you f@#k so far??
Re: Sugar Mummm Needed by Macgreat(m): 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2007
@Sulaig
i dey your side jara, na sothe thing dey work.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Ss Genotype? Good News; / Recently Widowed Man,no Kids Yet Needs Female Friends For Companionship & Friend / Are Abuja Peeps On Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.