Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa (13985 Views)

Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment / 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs / Saraki, Dogara Won’t Apologise To Buhari, APC- PDP Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by deshclones(m): 9:58am On Mar 08, 2012
Damalex4luv:

Send mtn and dstv away too.they are bunch of bastard.

nice suggestions pal but sadly no good alternative, you wan watch mytv or startimes??attimes like this you wonder what sort of brain that toyin subair guy has to blow up a rare opportunity he had, HITV would have gone places by now if he had been prudent enough to invest the billions he took as loan frm GTbank into the company via creating so many other interesting channels,instead he used it to live a stupid flamboyant lifestyle, buying bullet proof range rovers,Lamborghini and partying like there was no tomorrow, Gtbank should arrest that guy and fleece him of all those properties he acquired , i can even take them to two choice properties he has at ikoyi and nicon estate, angry angry

Bawss1:

Make I no watch TV again  or make phone calls because some [b]silly senator[/b] was embarrassed overseas? Big f-ing deal. Get real

lol, God used that senator to open the eyes of Govt, its a blessing he was arrested mate, wink wink
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by olapo(f): 10:00am On Mar 08, 2012
I HAVE LIVED IN SA FOR A WHILE AND I CAN SAY SA IS NOT WORTH LEAVING  NIGERIA FOR, THE COUNTRY IS BEAUTIFUL AND WELL ORGANISED NO DOUBT BUT WHAT ABOUT BEING DISRESPECTED BY EVERY BLACK SOUTH AFRICAN ANYWHERE YOU GO, ONCE YOU SPEAK THEY KNOW YOU ARE FROM THE WEST, THEN THEY START BEING RUDE TO YOU. THEY DO NOT CARE IF YOU ARE SPENDING THOUSANDS OF RAND IN THEIR STORE. NIGERIANS IN SA ARE SUFFERING A GREAT DEAL WHEN IT COMES TO PERCEPTION, POLICE LOVES NIGERIANS COS THEY CAN ARREST YOU FOR NO REASON, THEY KNOW THEY WILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY FROM YOU COS THEY KNOW THE SITUATION OF OUR COUNTRY AND THEY KNOW WE DO NOT WISH TO GO BACK HOME(DEPORTED). THE PLACE IS AS BAD AS NIGERIA, CORRUPTION IS EVERYWHERE IN THEIR GOVT. WE ARE BETTER THAN THEM COS WE ARE HARDWORKING PEOPLE, THEIR MEN ARE SO LAZY, ITS ONLY THE WOMEN THAT REALLY WORK, THE YOUTHS DO NOT LIKE SCHOOL, ONLY WHITES ARE INTERESTED IN SCHOOLING, THEY DRINK FROM MONDAY TO  SUNDAY, ROB, SELL DRUGS AND RAPE WOMEN. THEIR LIFE IS NOT ENVIABLE, ONLY THE STATE OF THEIR COUNTRY IS. IF YOU WANT TO ENJOY SA, YOU HAVE TO LIVE AMONG  THE WHITE SA'S, BLACKS HATE FOREIGNERS, ITS JUST AS BAD AS THAT,
NIGERIANS ARE KNOWN IN SA FOR DRUG PEDDLING, FRAUD, TAKING THEIR LIMITED JOBS, AND SNATCHING THEIR GIRLS (THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO TREAT WOMEN RIGHT, BUT NAIJA GUYS DO)
IT WONT BE NICE TO DEPORT ALL NIGERIANS FROM SA ANYWAY  COS THERE ARE SO MANY NIGERIANS WHO HAVE THRIVING BIZ HERE, THEIR FAMILY, HOUSES AND INVESTMENT OF ALL SORT, NAIJA IS BAD, WHERE WILL ALL THESE PEOPLE START FROM, THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH JOBS IN THAT COUNTRY, NO SECURITY, LIGHT, NO WATER, NO GOOD HOUSING SCHEME, NAIJA CANNOT BE COMPARED TO SA IN TERMS OF PEACE OF MIND AND VALUE FOR MONEY, BUT HOME IS HOME, THERE WE ARE FREE, NOBODY INTIMIDATES US AND WE ALWAYS FIND A WAY TO BE HAPPY.
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by Bawss1(m): 10:01am On Mar 08, 2012
kokoA:

That is a BIG FAT lie from the pit of hell! Speak for yourself! How can you say a country that have one of the hughest crime rate in the world is like "London" to Nigerians? Nigerians living in S.A have played a great role in the development of that country. [b]These bunch of Lazy phukers are just being jealous of Nigerians because inspite of all the difficulties we face, our citizens still surpass them in terms of intellect and industriousness. [/b]No wonder thw white manr ruled over them for years and made them bloody slaves in their own country.

There is a defined punishment if you go against laws and South Africa did not apply that here. You can as well say using a sledge hanner to kill a mosquito makes more sense than jus crushing the tiny insect with you palms abi.

You talk as though there are not hundreds of Nigerians who are not looking for the first opportunity to run to South Africa. And as I mentioned in another thread if we are so industrious how come we our level of development still trails the South Africans.

It is amazing how this mob mentality is spreading, now every Okon Amadi and Gbenga is calling for the sacking of S.A companies as though they are the reason for the deportation. Behind all this is one Nigerian senator who is capitalizing on this mindset to settle his vendetta with S.A
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by otokx(m): 10:02am On Mar 08, 2012
Is it not our same politicians that took bribe from MTN and gave them license; why don't we all patronize glo as a mark of true family spirit?
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by strangest(m): 10:03am On Mar 08, 2012
Well, the truth has to be told, The way we issue yellow card here without vaccination na die, But anyway send back those SA fools, they really deserve it for taking such a decision and i wonder how they even know that the yellow card is fake, Mtscheww  bunch of retards
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by merengue: 10:05am On Mar 08, 2012
@dmainboss: There is a clearance sale on intelligence going on at Shoprite, please avail yourself of the opportunity to get some badly needed brain matter. So the politicians who steal billions and take them to S/A are loyal Nigerians? The musicians who spend lots of money to shoot videos in S/A are loyal abi?The people selling the Vaccination card at the airport for 2k are great Nigerians right? if S/A is so bad, what were you doing there? U.S.A made Japan ans S.Korea, today Japanese and S.Korean products dominate the American market.
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by deshclones(m): 10:09am On Mar 08, 2012
olapo:

I HAVE LIVED IN SA FOR A WHILE AND I CAN SAY SA IS NOT WORTH LEAVING  NIGERIA FOR, THE COUNTRY IS BEAUTIFUL AND WELL ORGANISED NO DOUBT BUT WHAT ABOUT BEING DISRESPECTED BY EVERY BLACK SOUTH AFRICAN ANYWHERE YOU GO, ONCE YOU SPEAK THEY KNOW YOU ARE FROM THE WEST, THEN THEY START BEING RUDE TO YOU. THEY DO NOT CARE IF YOU ARE SPENDING THOUSANDS OF RAND IN THEIR STORE. NIGERIANS IN SA ARE SUFFERING A GREAT DEAL WHEN IT COMES TO PERCEPTION, POLICE LOVES NIGERIANS COS THEY CAN ARREST YOU FOR NO REASON, THEY KNOW THEY WILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY FROM YOU COS THEY KNOW THE SITUATION OF OUR COUNTRY AND THEY KNOW WE DO NOT WISH TO GO BACK HOME(DEPORTED). THE PLACE IS AS BAD AS NIGERIA, CORRUPTION IS EVERYWHERE IN THEIR GOVT. WE ARE BETTER THAN THEM COS WE ARE HARDWORKING PEOPLE, THEIR MEN ARE SO LAZY, ITS ONLY THE WOMEN THAT REALLY WORK, THE YOUTHS DO NOT LIKE SCHOOL, ONLY WHITES ARE INTERESTED IN SCHOOLING, THEY DRINK FROM MONDAY TO  SUNDAY, ROB, SELL DRUGS AND violation WOMEN. THEIR LIFE IS NOT ENVIABLE, ONLY THE STATE OF THEIR COUNTRY IS. IF YOU WANT TO ENJOY SA, YOU HAVE TO LIVE AMONG  THE WHITE SA'S,  BLACKS HATE FOREIGNERS, ITS JUST AS BAD AS THAT,
NIGERIANS ARE KNOWN IN SA FOR DRUG PEDDLING, FRAUD, TAKING THEIR LIMITED JOBS, AND SNATCHING THEIR GIRLS (THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO TREAT WOMEN RIGHT, BUT NAIJA GUYS DO)
IT WONT BE NICE TO DEPORT ALL NIGERIANS FROM SA ANYWAY  COS THERE ARE SO MANY NIGERIANS WHO HAVE THRIVING BIZ HERE, THEIR FAMILY, HOUSES AND INVESTMENT OF ALL SORT, NAIJA IS BAD, WHERE WILL ALL THESE PEOPLE START FROM, THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH JOBS IN THAT COUNTRY, NO SECURITY, LIGHT, NO WATER, NO GOOD HOUSING SCHEME, NAIJA CANNOT BE COMPARED TO SA IN TERMS OF PEACE OF MIND AND VALUE FOR MONEY, BUT HOME IS HOME, THERE WE ARE FREE, NOBODY INTIMIDATES US AND WE ALWAYS FIND A WAY TO BE HAPPY.

read all the garbage you posted and one thing comes to mind, you are a bagga, a full fledged bleeding bagga, what about the millions of us that have chosen to stay and strive for the best irrespective of how bad our country is?? which country is 100% free from all these stuff you listed??who will fix this country if everybody has the kind of stupid mindset you brazenly exhibit?? you talk'like SA is the best place you have ever visited, please dont provoke me this beautiful morning, angry angry
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by kokoA(m): 10:11am On Mar 08, 2012
Bawss1:

You talk as though there are not hundreds of Nigerians who are not looking for the first opportunity to run to South Africa[b]. And as I mentioned in another thread if we are so industrious how come we our level of development still trails the South Africans.[/b]

It is amazing how this mob mentality is spreading, now every Okon Amadi and Gbenga is calling for the sacking of S.A companies as though they are the reason for the deportation. Behind all this is one Nigerian senator who is capitalizing on this mindset to settle his vendetta with S.A

You have allowed yourself to be relegated to a second-class citizen of Africa. You can not blame the ineptitude of our political class on us. Weather you agree or not, Nigerians are one of the most industrious people on earth and people deserve respect because of what they can offer not where they come from. Besides, what makes you think that a large and diverse popullation suchas ours can be transformed even in ten years? Brother be proud of yourself and do not feel inferior around anybody. South Africa is wrong and should apologise else let the deporting continue and lets see who will loose more.
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by Nayah(f): 10:13am On Mar 08, 2012
strangest:

Well, the truth has to be told, The way we issue yellow card here without vaccination na die, But anyway send back those SA fools, they really deserve it for taking such a decision and i wonder how they even know that the yellow card is fake, Mtscheww  bunch of retards

Just a question is it right or wrong to send back a brother who's in illegal situation? because SA is not the same who's doing this to Nigerians, Gabonese and Ecuatorial Guinea as well are known to send a lot of West African back to their home claiming people are coming with fake documents
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by rman: 10:14am On Mar 08, 2012
Are we this shallow now as Nigerians?
Is it possible these cards are actually fake?
And what has SouthAfrican investments in Nigeria got to do with the issue on ground?

We all like to form big and relevant over nothing. Take over those company's and run them down the way NITEL and HiTv was run.
If we learn to things right all these things would not have happened.

If we like, lets us be claiming big and relevant over the internetvand looking for ways to take over investment that foreigners came to build up in our own back yard. We will continje to remain backward if we don't tell ourselves the truth.
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by kokoA(m): 10:14am On Mar 08, 2012
Nigerians runing to South Africa to 'huzzle' are just a bunch of lazy people. Nigeria is the best place to 'huzzle'.!
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by kokoA(m): 10:20am On Mar 08, 2012
rman:

Are we this shallow now as Nigerians?
Is it possible these cards are actually fake?
And what has SouthAfrican investments in Nigeria got to do with the issue on ground?

We all like to form big and relevant over nothing. Take over those company's and run them down the way NITEL and HiTv was run.
If we learn to things right all these things would not have happened.

If we like, lets us be claiming big and relevant over the internetvand looking for ways to take over investment that foreigners came to build up in our own back yard. We will continje to remain backward if we don't tell ourselves the truth.

And you will continue to be treated like an animal if you don't speak up against bloody fools like South Africans. Was there any prove by the S.A authorities that those cards were fake? Some people just hind behind the fact that our country is corrupt to say anyting they want. So because we have not built comapnies like MTN and DsTv we don't have the right to be treated like human beings abi. undecided
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by Bawss1(m): 10:26am On Mar 08, 2012
kokoA:

You have allowed yourself to be relegated to a second-class citizen of Africa. You can not blame the ineptitude of our political class on us. Weather you agree or not, Nigerians are one of the most industrious people on earth and people deserve respect because of what they can offer not where they come from. Besides, what makes you think that a large and diverse popullation suchas ours can be transformed even in ten years? Brother be proud of yourself and do not feel inferior around anybody. South Africa is wrong and should apologise else let the deporting continue and lets see who will loose more.

This is probably where one of our basic problems lies, the fallacy that ALL of Nigeria's problem is caused by the ruling elite or political class. No one wants to accept the fact that if we did we what we ought to do within our own circle of influence things would be much better than they are now. I don't care to sound like a preacher so I'll leave the sermon at that.

Us Nigerians are a funny lot, many people have a feeling of inflated self importance which blocks out common sense. Does a healthy self esteem mean that I should join a senator in calling for the heads of S.Africans because of this row which in reality pales in comparison to other pressing issues that plague this country? Come on, man.

BTW I see that you have accepted the defeatist assumption that 10 years is not enough for Nigeria to get her act together. Sad.
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by Nayah(f): 10:27am On Mar 08, 2012
kokoA:

And you will continue to be treated like an animal if you don't speak up against bloody fools like South Africans. Was there any prove by the S.A authorities that those cards were fake? Some people just hind behind the fact that our country is corrupt to say anyting they want. So because we have not built comapnies like MTN and DsTv we don't have the right to be treated like human beings abi. undecided

Point!
But Kokoa I personnally think Nigerian brothers have to wonder why a lot of countries are in tension with them, and I'm nopt talking about economy and so on because I know some will talk about "envy, jealousy" but seriously even in Cameroon people used to talk about Nigerians wrongly and I don't really like it because I know a lot of sweet and welcoming Nigerians, so I'm asking you don't you think Nigerians (not all of course) but FG or the population need to think about why all of this is happening to them?
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by debosky(m): 10:35am On Mar 08, 2012
Nigeria is to be blamed for its incompetence - if the SA authorities have complained about fake Yellow Fever certificates, why not respond to that by verifying yellow fever certificates before people leave Nigeria?

Instead you let people get to SA and get deported - sheer foolishness.
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by Detongue: 10:35am On Mar 08, 2012
Dis raciest must b thot a lesson, they must tender their HIV certificates
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by Nayah(f): 10:37am On Mar 08, 2012
Yellow card is an excuse, the issue is deeper
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by Vavavoom(m): 10:44am On Mar 08, 2012
Nayah:

Point!
But Kokoa I personnally think Nigerian brothers have to wonder why a lot of countries are in tension with them, and I'm nopt talking about economy and so on because I know some will talk about "envy, jealousy" but seriously even in Cameroon people used to talk about Nigerians wrongly and I don't really like it because I know a lot of sweet and welcoming Nigerians, so I'm asking you don't you think Nigerians (not all of course) but FG or the population need to think about why all of this is happening to them?

@Nayah, seriously which country will respect another whose leadership or lack of it continue to keep it in jeopardy? The acts of a few is rubbing bad on all of us - Enter Ibori, Alameseigha, Dariye and co. Know their UK stories? How many leaders within the period under consideration can you point to and say same thing about? It makes no sense that while a mjority of our people are in want we have a few people who connive with outsiders to squander our commonwealth living us in limbo.
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by onyxo76(m): 10:45am On Mar 08, 2012
A lot of comments have been made regarding the current diplomatic feud between SA and nigeria. If you decide to send MTN away, who loses? Almost all our high and mighty use MTN. If you decide to send DSTV packing, will any of you watch NTA that has nothing to offer except lies galore and fake news? must we push more nigerians into the labour market ? as far as i know only few south Africans work in these 2 companies. Personally i have never met any south african in nigeria so far!!
Concerning yellow cards etc, i traveled to Malawi last Nov and at kamazu int airport in Lilongwe i was asked for the card which i produced, no issues, no qualms. I have a feeling that most of those cards were fake as we nigerians like doing things through the back door. However if they were genuine then there's more that meets the eye in this issue.
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by dmainboss: 10:45am On Mar 08, 2012
Nayah:

God will bless you. You have hit the nail on the head. I dont subscribe to us doing things wrongly but please do not use yellow card as an excuse for this kind of action.
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by Vavavoom(m): 10:48am On Mar 08, 2012
Nayah:

It may be, but why arm them when we could have kept our house in order?
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by dmainboss: 10:50am On Mar 08, 2012
Vavavoom:

@Nayah, seriously which country will respect another whose leadership or lack of it continue to keep it in jeopardy? The acts of a few is rubbing bad on all of us - Enter Ibori, Alameseigha, Dariye and co. Know their UK stories? How many leaders within the period under consideration can you point to and say same thing about? It makes no sense that while a mjority of our people are in want we have a few people who connive with outsiders to squander our commonwealth living us in limbo.

People like you continue to spew garbage. Was the present South African president Jacon Zuma not implicated in the same saga that implicated Atiku? Is he in jail? You talk as if Nigeria is the only corrupt country in the world and all other countries are perfect. Dont Iraqis and Mexicans travel outside their countries? Are they disrespected because their country is shyte? How is the situation in Nigeria an excuse for disrespecting Nigerian. I detest what is happening here in Nigeria but I detest even more the way Nigerians treat themselves. It is very iritating. If you dont like Nigeria, relocate somewhere else!
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by debosky(m): 10:53am On Mar 08, 2012
Nayah:

If Nigeria got its act together on Yellow Fever would they be able to use it as an excuse? If we do the right thing you take away another 'excuse' they can use, bringing things closer to the 'deeper issue' according to you.
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by Vavavoom(m): 10:54am On Mar 08, 2012
debosky:

Nigeria is to be blamed for its incompetence - if the SA authorities have complained about fake Yellow Fever certificates, why not respond to that by verifying yellow fever certificates before people leave Nigeria?

Instead you let people get to SA and get deported - sheer foolishness.

Debosky no mind them. Let us continue to do things by half angry, I won't put it past that senator buying his card at the airport instead of doing the right thing. Some people may want to argue that Nigeria is Yellow fever free since 1995, true - is our foreign affairs minister aware, so why wasnt it pointed out in our bilateral arrangement with SA so that Nigerians travelling to SA get a waiver? It is time to look at our fundamentals - no b time for bravado shocked
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by kokoA(m): 10:56am On Mar 08, 2012
Bawss1:

This is probably where one of our basic problems lies, the fallacy that ALL of Nigeria's problem is caused by the ruling elite or political class. No one wants to accept the fact that if we did we what we ought to do within our own circle of influence things would be much better than they are now. I don't care to sound like a preacher so I'll leave the sermon at that.

Us Nigerians are a funny lot, many people have a feeling of inflated self importance which blocks out common sense. Does a healthy self esteem mean that I should join a senator in calling for the heads of S.Africans because of this row which in reality pales in comparison to other pressing issues that plague this country? Come on, man.

BTW I see that you have accepted the defeatist assumption that 10 years is not enough for Nigeria to get her act together. Sad.

First of all, I did not say all our problem is caused by our political class even though they contribute to well over 80% of it. You can not also say the good things hapening to the economy of S.A now is aa a result of the "hard work" of their citizenry. Good leadership always has a role to play in economic advancement. The issue here is very simple; Nigerians were maltreated in SA which is very wrong considering the contribution of our people to their economy (Which you so believe is "da boom"!). So we should just fold our hands and sit down here because we have challenges facing us which like you said "Is more important than this". If that is what you are implying then I pity for Nigeria embarassed embarassed

If an American should shoot a Nigerian right here in Nigeria (We all know that murder is a crime), do you think the American government will allow you do whatever you want with her citizen even inspite of the crime he has comitted? Better still, you could say America should face other important issues like bringing back their soldiers back from Iraq, fixing their falling economy, etc  abi?

And for you to think that a complete transformation of our economy can hapen over night, then Brother I have this to say to you "Weke up from you sleep"!
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by klas(m): 10:57am On Mar 08, 2012
On Tuesday, the health minister said SA should not demand for yellow card because Nigeria has been certified free of yellow fever. Is he aware that Nigerians need yellow card to go to neighboring Ghana? Most passengers of luxury buses buy this at the bus park yet they forgot that the manufacturer and batch no of vaccine on the centre page of the document is verifiable by the authorities.

The day the Ghana authority will use this to embarrass our citizens (in pursuance of hidden diplomatic interest),we will start shouting again.

For those salivating over possible take-over of south African business interest in case of break of diplomatic relation, pls wake up. It does not work like that. When Nigeria broke diplomatic relation with France and isreal in the sixties, their companies still continued in Nigeria. Even the diplomatic spat with britain that led to recall of high commissioners of both countries in 1976 and 1984 still left their economic interests intact.
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by dancewith: 10:59am On Mar 08, 2012
islamrules:

I like south africa. They have laws and they respect their laws. Must u fake documents? Nigerians and madness.

If they continue this game of deportation, Nigeria is going to suffer more. Bcuz, south africa is like london to Nigerians. They die to get the visa. How many south africans are in Nigeria? How many of them want to come to Nigeria ?

Mscheeeeew

Which south africa has laws? It is the same SA that is the crime capital of the world. Where a rape incident happens in every 10 minutes Spare us this useless rhetoric. I am sure it is backward people like you that will gladly be happy when SA immigration dehumanizes and insults your mother as long as you are stamped in. As for fake documents, SA immigration is as corrupt as their Nigerian counterpart. The issue here is not so much as fake documents but the motive. Since you are so dumb to comprehend what is going on, I suggest you approach a more intelligent Nigerian who can break it down for you, gently
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by Muttex(m): 11:02am On Mar 08, 2012
let us see where it will end, Nigeria is loosing her integrity and our presido is not active.
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by Vavavoom(m): 11:03am On Mar 08, 2012
dmainboss:

People like you continue to spew garbage. Was the present South African president Jacon Zuma not implicated in the same saga that implicated Atiku? Is he in jail? You talk as if Nigeria is the only corrupt country in the world and all other countries are perfect. Dont Iraqis and Mexicans travel outside their countries? Are they disrespected because their country is shyte? How is the situation in Nigeria an excuse for disrespecting Nigerian. I detest what is happening here in Nigeria but I detest even more the way Nigerians treat themselves. It is very iritating. If you dont like Nigeria, relocate somewhere else!
wow cheesy and you read all that garbage and responded? Take a chill pill man the issue ain't with Zuma, Iraqis and Amigos but Nigerians . No one is saying the South Africans couldn't have handle things differently but the question is why arm them with a reason to treat your people with disdain? Nigeria is not the only corrupt country in the world but it doesn't affect me if Saddam and co decides to sell off their country but what the Iboris and co do does affect me, kapish? Besides, it doesn't make corruption acceptable because other leaders loot their nations dry. People won't respect you if you don't first, respect yourself.
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by kokoA(m): 11:03am On Mar 08, 2012
Nayah:

Point!

There is no doubt that we have a few bad egg among us, considering the size of our population it will be foolish for anybody to think that we are all "Saints". But the fact still remains that the number of Nigerians who are striaght forward and hard working surpass the few who have given us this bad name.
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by tpia5: 11:04am On Mar 08, 2012
Which senators exactly are refusing to allow this matter to rest?

What is their personal vested interest in south africa and are they that jobless despite the fact that much of nigeria is under developed?
Re: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa by ifihearam: 11:06am On Mar 08, 2012
Those of you taking side with SA are idiots. Are you saying that the senator tendered a fake yellow fever certificate as well?common people! The truth is that SA don see us finish. Even if naija has been tolerating these nonsense from better countrie like UK and US,we can't take it from small south africa @all.
Although nigerians dey fall hand but for the fact that a senator was aboard(dat senator is a big name in the NASS)they should not have humiliated him like dat now,do you know how americans respect their senators even more than governors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi’s Aide Alleges Policemen Cart Away Voting Materials / EFCC Fails To Remit N1.9tr Recovered Loot / Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.