Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

Do You Want To Invest In Movies In Ghana? Do You Want The Best Movie Scripts? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Want To Invest In Movies In Ghana? Do You Want The Best Movie Scripts? (1021 Views)

Stephanie Linus Receives Her AMVCA Car Prize For Best Movie Awards(photos) / Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee / Why Hausa Actors & Actresses Don’t Kiss In Movies - Jita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Invest In Movies In Ghana? Do You Want The Best Movie Scripts? by SCREENBOY: 8:43am On Mar 08, 2012
DO YOU WANT TO INVEST IN MOVIES IN GHANA? DO YOU WANT THE BEST MOVIE SCRIPTS?
« on: Today at 08:26:15 AM »
Modify message
I HAVE WRITTEN MOVIES LIKE KISS MY TEARS, GAME OF ROSES, THE LAST SECRET,SINKING HEART, SPEECHLESS, ONE SWEET DAY, NEVER AGAIN, PASSION OF EVE, AND FEATURED ARTIST LIKE BIOLA IGE, JOHN DUMELO, NADIA BUARI, KASOUM SINARE, ARTUS FRANK, MARTHA ANKOMAH, ETC, I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON MY FILM PROJECT AND NEED INVESTORS. YOU CAN CALL +233244922894 or email screenplayghana@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Between M.I And Sarkodie, Who Can Rap Most? / Photos From Comedian 2things And Fidelia Traditional Marriage / Photo Of The Day: Banky W Flaunts His "Fresh Legs"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.