Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Why Do Nigerians Love To Celebrate Int'l Thieves Locally? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Nigerians Love To Celebrate Int'l Thieves Locally? (619 Views)

Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. / Buhari Joins Nigerian Youths To Celebrate The International Youth / Osinbajo At Tinubu’s Residence To Celebrate With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Love To Celebrate Int'l Thieves Locally? by TRUTHTELA: 8:54am On Mar 08, 2012
I could not wrap my mind around this whole thing about Nigerians & their LOVE to celebrate INTERNATIONAL ROGUES locally.

Ibori was (is) worshiped in Nigeria,but a sane society identified him with the RIGHT name " A THIEF in the Govt. house"& have placed him where he belongs.

How can any SANE mind PRAISE, CELEBRATE, or attached GREATNESS to a COMMON THIEF like Obasanjo? If people know what a LEGACY is, the type someone like Mandela, left for his country & Africa & the world, they will lock down Obasanjo back in Jail.

Is it the public funds he stole thru Andy Uba, Dangote,Waziri Mohammed, his daughter, et al or the court judgments he disobeyed? or Governors that he illegally removed from office? &installed thieves as Sates Governors &presidents? or the constitution he disrespected through his 3rd term agenda? etc.

After all the daft praises on his purported birthday, I now believed the saying " A PEOPLE GETS THE LEADER THEY DESERVE".

What is good in Obasanjo (EVIL)?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Al-qaeda’s New Heartland Of Terror / ... / 10 Nigerian Politicians That Allegedly Stole Just As Much As Ibori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.