Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Your Wealthy Religion To Belong Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Wealthy Religion To Belong Today (27307 Views)

Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind / What Was The First Ever Religion To Be Created/practiced In The World? / Would You Change Your Religion To Make Your Spouse Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Wealthy Religion To Belong Today by wiccawicca: 9:26am On Mar 08, 2012
Pay-as-you-pray
Indian temple where priest is Nigerian

Located at the end of a lonely street, India-Hindus Ancient Spiritual Temple has an eerie aura. With its external wall recently re-done with pink tiles, Lord Simbad’s Temple, as the place is also called, glitters in the sun like a coin in the desert. Its entrance is festooned with flags of different nations. A gentle breeze unfurled them and set them fluttering and dancing wildly to a spooky Indian music.
Other residents around Godwin Nneke Street, Abule Oshun in Lagos, look at the place with awe and suspicion. A nursery and primary school next to it has a curious name: “God with us” and, perhaps, smacks of a deep-rooted fear and fervent prayer for the protection of both the owners and the innocent neighbourhood tots who go there daily.
Incense and gods
A stone-faced gateman ushers visitors to the reception of the temple, which promises “100 per cent spiritual intensive” on its billboards. Right on the threshold of the temple, incense wafts from its inner sanctum.
A framed ethereal painting of Vishua – a Hindu deity – hanging on the temple’s reception wall beams at the visitor in a permanent gaze. A dark, wiry male receptionist in orange shorts interviews all visitors, demanding their names, how they got to know about the temple, mission, occupation, address and bio-data.
Consultation
Satisfied, the receptionist gives out a visitor’s form to fill. The form is boldly labeled in red: INDIA-HINDUS ANCIENT SPIRITUAL TEMPLE and ORBEDIAC WHITE LODGE SOCIETY, ASHRAM TEMPLE.
The form is partly coded in ancient writing. It is probably derived from Sanskrit or sacred text of Hinduism. Or, it may be an esoteric writing code only known to members of temple.
Just like the ordinary visitor’s form, a visitor is expected to write the day’s date, name, address, name of his company, person required, “purpose of visit” and the clincher is coded: “How did you know here?” The visitor is further required to supply his/her telephone number before signing his signature.
On the ‘official use only’ column of the form, a visitor may be ushered into yet another reception to “come in, wait, come back on, see Mr/Mrs/Miss, will be contacted when necessary.” On the form, the temple boldly boasts to have “defeated the spiritual temple world.” The place also claims to be an Ashram.
Re: Your Wealthy Religion To Belong Today by wiccawicca: 9:27am On Mar 08, 2012
The spells that we do involve healing, love, harmony, wealth, wisdom, prosperity, elevation in any positions and creativity. The potions that westir might be a headache remedy, a cold tonic, money spell, friendship oil, love casts, or an herbal flea bath for our pets. We strive to gain knowledge of and use the natural remedies and divine powers placed on this earth bythe Divine for our benefit instead of using synthetic drugs unless absolutely necessary or stealing, roberry, killing, persecutions to acquire Money, Fame, Love, earthly properties and happiness. We are saying no to that method of the other Dominated Religions.

I conjure, invoke, summon, predict, and heal whatever sickness without mistakes or repetitions. I also render divine advise in Business or any area that is of your interest that is confusing you.

I also render home services if required. Like Money Invocation at your private house, Home Cleansing, Curing of mental disorders, Sweeping away of any unwanted and disturbing spirits at home.

Give my power, knowledge and ability a try, and a trial will Undoubtedly convince u beyond believe. All you hear about us is true except bad ones.
Re: Your Wealthy Religion To Belong Today by wiccawicca: 9:28am On Mar 08, 2012
Meditate : to focus one's thoughts on : reflect on or ponder over.

Meditation is not as easy as one might think. The hardest part of all is learning to clear your mind of all unwanted thoughts. Have you ever tried to completely clear your mindand thinking of absolutely nothing? For most people it isalmost impossible to do, butit can be done, and I will show you.

1: First I want you to learn the most popular meditating position used for centuries. It is called the Lotus Position or Posture, "Padma-asana" . If you look at the picture above you will see "Lord Shiva" in the Lotus position. Simply sit on the floor ( I suggest you use a comfortable rug or large pillow under you ) cross your legs with your feetover top of your calves and place both hands on your knees. This may feel a little awkward at first but you will become accustom to it after afew times of practice and stretching. You might also want to do some stretching exercises before trying any of this, it will help your body to relax and you will respond to meditation much better.

2: Now that you have learned the Lotus position, it is time to set the atmosphere, you know, set the mood for meditation. You will need some candles or just one candle will do, preferably white. Light the candle and turn off the lights. Now we will need to light some incense! The best you will ever want to get and it is the most used is, "Nag Champa" it is in a blue box and you willfind it most any place that sells incense. Do not use someother cheap crap that smells like perfume or crap that you buy at a convenience store, it will only irritate your senses, thus making meditation impossible. I am telling you, get "Nag Champa" and you will thank me. Now we may ant to add one more thing, New Age music. All these combined things will set the mood for meditation.

3: Here comes the hardest part, Clear your mind of all thoughts. How do you do this?, simply imagine a big Dumpster or a very large metal box on your mental screen. Then see it open and put all your thoughts and worries in it one by one, bills, your love life, problems, your children, your job, everything you can think of. Then close the lid and lock it! Then push it off your mental screen. If this does not work for you the first time, simply try again the next day, it will work foryou.

4: Now that you have set the mood, cleared your mind and you are in the lotus position, you are ready to begin meditating. What do you do next? Well now that your mind is clear you can choose from two types of scenarios. Iwill add more soon.

1. Note: make sure you will not be disturbed while doing meditation. Turn off the phone and if anyone lives with you tell them to leave you alone!

Scenario 1:

This meditation is simply doing nothing and thinking of nothing. Simply sit there after clearing your mind and continue to think of nothing. After awhile you may have some visions or a symbol appear to you mental screen. You may hear an inner voice which isGod within speaking to you, so listen carefully to your message.

1 Like

Re: Your Wealthy Religion To Belong Today by wiccawicca: 9:29am On Mar 08, 2012
All your life difficulties are a minor issue as long as you are a registered member in our great religion which was founded by Gerald Gardner in 1970's to provide access to Wicca teachings, comfortableness to our people and religious services to sincere spiritual seekers in and around the world. This religion won't restrict you from attending to your own religion, nor hold church services like other religion do. All we do is to give spiritual understandings, advice, solutions to problems to any of our own who seek for it on our own desirable time and date.

We also initiate into our bloodless Family Society called "FMR" which is pure and free from witchcraft or killings.

As a full registered FMR member,You stand to gain lots of benefits from your adventure into our world. One week after initiation or acceptance, you will be given a gift of $30,000 for a start up.

After six months of scrutinizing you will be enroll in what we called (FMR) FAMILY MONEY ROTATION, Every one year N500,000,000 will be loan to you. Invest it, use it wisely and make vast profit out of it, but bear in mind that other members are waiting for the same money back. After one year, you are required to provide the money back to the sanctuary account and keep the profit you make with the money for yourself. This is how we rotate the money within us. When it reaches your turn again, the same money will be loan to you again. been dead by now….

drop your phone number or email for contact. we contact you at our own time!

2 Likes

Re: Your Wealthy Religion To Belong Today by chukslo: 5:25pm On Mar 09, 2012
i want to be a member if it doesnt involve blood and killing as u said. my no. 08038749142. tonychukwutins@yahoo.com
Re: Your Wealthy Religion To Belong Today by daroz(m): 11:45am On Mar 15, 2012
Pls call me. 08028517752... Igho
Re: Your Wealthy Religion To Belong Today by stepo707: 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2012
chukslo: i want to be a member i[b]f it doesnt involve blood and killing as u said[/b]. my no. 08038749142. tonychukwutins@yahoo.com

grin grin grin
Re: Your Wealthy Religion To Belong Today by wiccawicca: 12:37pm On May 16, 2012
pls do contact the brotherhood via wiccacarecentre@yahoo.com for interested candidates. bear in mind to abide by the law and order of the brotherhood which, no pain no gain. nothing goes for nothing. the good things await the brave.
Re: Your Wealthy Religion To Belong Today by wiccawicca: 12:58am On May 27, 2012
Pls we sincerely acknowledge those of you who droped their emails and phone numbers online to kindly exercise patience as we are working deliberately to contact you as well as send you emails as soon as we can.
Re: Your Wealthy Religion To Belong Today by Nobody: 11:07am On May 28, 2012
IF YOU NEED CONFIRMED MONEY RITUAL AS VERY POTENT AND GUARANTEED, PLS CALL THIS NUMBER.
STRICKTLY FOR SERIOUS PEOPLE THAT HAVE THE HEART AND MIND.

Re: Your Wealthy Religion To Belong Today by MrAdou: 7:23am On May 31, 2012
Greetings,

I am interrested to join the Brotherhood ,

i would like to have the infos
adou.coul@gmail.com
Re: Your Wealthy Religion To Belong Today by wiccawicca: 10:00am On Jun 03, 2012
Please if you haven‘t received any call or email from us we pledge for your patience while we research our folders and get back to you soonest. Wicca is a great society with compassion to their sole admirer. We care for your desire and promise to elevate you from your present floor.
Re: Your Wealthy Religion To Belong Today by wiccawicca: 9:14am On Jun 06, 2012
Public notice:
Please friends, i have come into conclusion and decide to make this information known to those it may concern. Of recent we had encountered a lot of embarassement by individuals who comes knocking at the santuary gate without prior invitation. Please take note not to visit our sanctuary if not invited. Not because we do give you people our address, reason for that is to enable you know where you will be coming after you might have received our invitation. Thanks for heeding to this notice and thanks for desiring to acquire your heart warming desire.
Re: Your Wealthy Religion To Belong Today by Thekeeper(m): 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2012
Dis man is a big fat scammer. .no body shld gv him his penny o. . .he wil ask u 2 register with 100k b4 anything afta whch he'd ask u 2 bring 250k for initiatn material. ,although,he'l send u a fake form..dnt fall 4 it. . .its part of a grand scam. .he dupd my frnd of his 200k last december. .if u want 2 knw more about hs scam activities,google bahuleya sampat. ,u can also find him on facebook. ,he is such a dim witted scammer

1 Like

Re: Your Wealthy Religion To Belong Today by wiccawicca: 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2012
I have developed yet another powerful Love Talisman, tested by few since a week now and confirmed positive, effective and fast working. "POWER LOVE TALISMAN POWER LOVE" ... This is a very strong and powerful talisman and has the power of love The wearer of this talisman will attract opposite sex, will win the love of others, also this talisman is so strong that it is also believed to get
back even your lost love. It will glow the personality of the wearer and where ever the wearer of this talisman will go his presence will attract every one. Even if you are in your office or have enemies you will see that your boss and even your enemies will start liking you and things will change, as they were never before. The wearer of this talisman will enjoy his love life as he will be assured that his love will never go away or even leave him. This talisman is so strong that it will change your unhappy married life to a very happy loving life In other words this love talisman will give you happiness and success in all the fields related to love This talisman is made up of sterling silver.
Re: Your Wealthy Religion To Belong Today by wiccawicca: 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2012
The first thing you need is Knowledge.
The second thing you need is Protection.

When you decide to summon a ghost or spirit, you must not only have an open mind and an open heart,
you must also ask yourself if the person you wish to contact wants to be summoned. Perhaps they don't.
If that's the case, you might wind up facing a very angry spirit or ghost. Take for instance, Saul who sought out the Witch of Ed om to summon the spirit of Samuel. She succeeded!
Samuel was not pleased however, and asked, "Why have you disturbed me by bringing me up?"
Saul explained his dilemma, but Samuel wouldn't have it. Not only that, he told Saul that Israel would be given over into the hands of their enemies and then said that Saul and his sons would all join him the next day.
He wasn't talking about a tailgate party, either!

However, there are many books and scrolls on how to summon spirits. We have then all for self practice.
I also heartily recommend that you read the following article:

http://www.disinfo.c...rticle2218.html/

Remember, as far as I know or you know, you have no way of knowing who or what will answer your summons.
You will need to protect yourself and you will need to know how to control what has been summoned.
If you aren't careful, you could find yourself falling victim to psychic attack or even Possession.
The final result depends on many determining factors.

If anything bad happens to you as a result of your summoning, we would all like to read about it,
but don't come whining' to me. You've been warned.
Re: Your Wealthy Religion To Belong Today by wiccawicca: 4:07am On Aug 30, 2012
We acknowledge you write Wicca using our e_mail address wiccacarecentre@yahoo.com. Ask you questions and believe to get an answer from us as soon as possible. We can‘t give you period of getting reply from us but be less assured to receive our reply at appropriate time. Pls don‘t visit the santuary without invitation. It‘s believed you heed to our guide.

1 Like

Re: Your Wealthy Religion To Belong Today by mkmyers45(m): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2012
ADVICE: SHINE YOUR EYES WELL WELL...Don't pay anything to get rich wink
Re: Your Wealthy Religion To Belong Today by wiccawicca: 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2012
mojo moon money invocation oil

Re: Your Wealthy Religion To Belong Today by wiccawicca: 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2012
wicca 7 days angel michael war candle

Re: Your Wealthy Religion To Belong Today by wiccawicca: 8:14am On Sep 03, 2012
Mojo moon spiritual money invocation oil is used for money invocation rituals. For the knowledge of unbelievers is the reason we show you pictures of the oil for you to believe and see that nothing is impossible. One can still order for this oil and use it for daily prayer devotion in terms of financial difficulties. Praying with mojo moon spiritual money invocation oil will help you gain your financial balance if used with guide in no distance time like a period of two to three weeks. It caste away evil spells enemies used against your finance and restored your balance. Many more are the works we perform with this spiritual money invocation to meet individual financial out-fit like spend and have it back and pocket never dry rituals.
Re: Your Wealthy Religion To Belong Today by Thekeeper(m): 9:55am On Sep 03, 2012
U r such a jobless thief. . . .dnt mind dis scammer.
Scamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscmscameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Your Wealthy Religion To Belong Today by wiccawicca: 4:06am On Sep 11, 2012
Purification hour.

Re: Your Wealthy Religion To Belong Today by Thekeeper(m): 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2012
Barawo..thieving scammer. .go n purify ur ass. . Idiot like u
Re: Your Wealthy Religion To Belong Today by lovelyS(m): 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2012
Please all is scam.read the following post by a friend.

Indian Temple Scam in Nigeria.
Ǎ̜̍ very Ģoo∂ friend of mine amongst those scammed by indian spiritualist in nigeria and I think I should personally share the story with you guys. According to him ''first they ask for little then their demand never ends when i try joining a Brotherhood white lodge society located in benin for business prosperity and success.

That so call priest is nothing but a 419. he is a scammer and a fruadster. i met him in person twice he dubed me. that guy is a big thief. he works with some other people, their names are; yannick mutshepay, dollar prince, osas lucky, e.t.c on Facebook. don't allow him decieve you that what am saying about him is a lie. tell him i am the one that told you that he is a 419 and a thief. pls tell him i said so.
Re: Your Wealthy Religion To Belong Today by Thekeeper(m): 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2012
@lovely s. . .don't worry u will shed blood when dis thief has finished duping u. . . .don't u read at all.i'm telling u i knw dis idiot very well. .take it or leave it. .i pray u don't commit suicide when he is done with u. .mumu
Re: Your Wealthy Religion To Belong Today by Thekeeper(m): 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2012
Kai
Re: Your Wealthy Religion To Belong Today by lovelyS(m): 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2012
The_keeper: @lovely s. . .don't worry u will shed blood when dis thief has finished duping u. . . .don't u read at all.i'm telling u i knw dis idiot very well. .take it or leave it. .i pray u don't commit suicide when he is done with u. .mumu

U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ a stupid slowpoke.how could U̶̲̥̅̊ call ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ mumu trying Τ̲̅ȍ advice ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ ? I'm not a daft just like U̶̲̥̅̊.u can't blame ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ for your stupidity.Bastard !!!
Re: Your Wealthy Religion To Belong Today by Thekeeper(m): 12:28am On Dec 02, 2012
Lovely_s u r a greedy man. . .i still say it to ur bigotic n demented face. . .u b mumu. . .greed wil lead u to hell. . .u slimy fagot. .u want to reap whr u didnt sow. . .odepe
Re: Your Wealthy Religion To Belong Today by maccy: 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2012
[b]This guy wetin be ur name self? u say na THE KEEPER. After my investigation, i have find out that it was you actually who requested and paid N200,000 for the xxxxxxx Secret Society Registration Form. Why using your friend your friend. What was actually on your mind or u peoples mind self? I was told that they rejected you admission due to you tender age matter. Don't you know that such people don't refund money back. But wait So had it been that you succeeded and they ask you to bring your Mother's head, you will just kill your Mother or someone else Loved One just cuz of money? You no dey shame talking all these nonsense here. You too must be a greedy human being and a 419ner too. All of you are evil and d same. You make no difference from the man. Remember i am a Journalist and a Facts explainer. I have your picture and will build a story on Occult world with it, Atleast people will run away when they see you physically because you and that your friends are evil and dangerous to human lives in the Society. BAD EGGS. I will try my best to locate the Man and get your real name. I like such news. Thanks so much. But decease from evil. And stop insult people here. If you have problem you go and settle it with them. Excuse us here.[/b]
Re: Your Wealthy Religion To Belong Today by ndinyelumoses: 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2013
I want to join. Dis is my number:08169009131 and email: Ndinyelumoses@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Nigerian Pastors Breed Corruption In Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja. / Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church / I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.