Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Win Lg Lcd 32lk310 From ( Fouani Nigeria Ltd ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Win Lg Lcd 32lk310 From ( Fouani Nigeria Ltd ) (1372 Views)

Lg 43-inch 43lf5400 Led Lcd Game Tv ₦ 81,990 / Laptops, LCD Tvs Distributed Freely At Vice President Sambo’s Daughters’ Wedding / Nigeria Ltd Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Win Lg Lcd 32lk310 From ( Fouani Nigeria Ltd ) by FouaniNig: 10:10am On Mar 08, 2012
If you want to Win 32" LCD LK310 ( you have to earn 55,500 points ).

How you can make this points ?

You have first to invite your Friends to become a member on www.fouani.com/ng/

View the link below for more information about how to invite your friends:
https://www.fouani.com/forums/showthread.php?70-How-can-i-invite-my-friends

How it's work after you invite your friends ?

When you invite your friends, and your friends buy, you will make 1% from the total order.

Example:
(A) invited (B)
(B) buy LK310 LCD for 55,500 Naira
(A) make 1% from the total order which is 555 points

How to use my points to get my LCD ?

After you have the requirement points to get the LCD, you have to follow the instruction in the video below .

https://www.fouani.com/forums/showthread.php?69-View-this-video-about-how-to-use-your-points

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Journalist And Innocent Tiv Villagers In Nasarawa / Nigerian Teeager, Victoria Osoteku Bags 12 Years Imprisonment / Nigeria Commissions Rice Mill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.