Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Can Eto'o Win World Footballer Of The Year 2006? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can Eto'o Win World Footballer Of The Year 2006? (1278 Views)

Lets Vote Our Asisat Oshoala Own For The Bbc Women's World Footballer / Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year / Makanjuola Habib Wants To Win World Best Award By 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Eto'o Win World Footballer Of The Year 2006? by Akolawole(m): 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2006
He is the hottest Striker in the World.

A camerounian and African Legend.

Can he follow George Weah by becoming the 2nd African to win the award.

Personally< i don't think he would win it this year because Cameroun was booted out in the Quarter finals of the Nations cup and heis not going to the World cup.

Nairalanders, what your take on that ?

Re: Can Eto'o Win World Footballer Of The Year 2006? by Priscila(f): 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2006
Yes he can! but am not for the idea ,cos that will be monotony. We need new skills and new faces. Infact I say lets have a 20 year old lad,cos Et'oo has already made a name. Africa is big and we ve got the talent outside Cameroon. If no one else matches his standard, let him have it till 2040 when i will have children to take the title.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! The Greatest Boxer Of All Time Is Retiring. / How Much Do Footballers Earn In Sweden / African Soccer Goal Scorers Index 2010/11 - Top 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.