Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

At What Price Can I Get A Opel Calibra For? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / At What Price Can I Get A Opel Calibra For? (1786 Views)

Neatly Used Opel Calibra Sport Car For Just 200k / Registered Opel Calibra For Sale At 250k.price Negotiable. / Used Opel Calibra Coup 4 Sale (300k).body/engine In Very Good Condition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Price Can I Get A Opel Calibra For? by gabng(m): 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2007
Hi ,

I am really tripped and very much intrested about the Opel Calibre (See pictures below.)

How much do you guys think i can get it for (I mean tokunbo) Both Prices should be Here and Cotonou's

I dey wait for una usual help.

Thanx Guyz

Re: At What Price Can I Get A Opel Calibra For? by sultaan(m): 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2007
Where will you get parts for that?

What if I recommend an American car like Cavalier, Cobalt or Malibu all made by GM(including Opel) and the parts will be cheaper cos of dollar value
Re: At What Price Can I Get A Opel Calibra For? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2007
Vauxhall Calibra's are dirt cheap over here.

Not a common sight on our roads these days, most have been attacked by the Red Terror, and ended up in wreckers yards.
Re: At What Price Can I Get A Opel Calibra For? by ricki: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2007
i and siena don't agree much, but on this topic he is dead right, cheap as cheapies, no body is even using them anymore over here.
Re: At What Price Can I Get A Opel Calibra For? by gabng(m): 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2007
@ Siena and Riki

These babies are being used over here in Nigeria. And Trust me so many used open parts are available over here.

What i need is how much its gona cost to get one here or maybe one in europe and get it shipped over here.

I dey wait ooo

Thankx
Re: At What Price Can I Get A Opel Calibra For? by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 28, 2007
gabng:

@ Siena and Riki

These babies are being used over here in Nigeria. And Trust me so many used open parts are available over here.

What i need is how much its gona cost to get one here or maybe one in europe and get it shipped over here.

I dey wait ooo

Thankx

As I said, hardly any left over here. The Red Terror has claimed most of them, and they went to the wreckers yards relatively early.

A friend of mine was selling his 4 years ago, it was a 1994 car, and it was going for a relatively cheap £750. It was advertised over and over again, it took him 5 months to get rid of it, it ended up going for £475, and 9 months later, it failed its MOT test (road worthiness) due to the ravages of the Red Terror.

It was too far gone to save, and ended up scrapped.

Every now and again, they crop up for sale, even a last-of-the-line car, a 1997 model 2.0 16V is only worth about £450.
Re: At What Price Can I Get A Opel Calibra For? by MAURI: 11:10am On Oct 28, 2007
Hi Gabng
I live in Holland, and this care is been offered for sale @ a car garrage close to my house.
You might want to check the below link:

http://www.occasioncentrumlelystad.nl/

Go to Occasions => and it’s #35 on the occasions list

I have done a bit of translation for you:
centrale vergrendeling:central locks
elektrische buitenspiegels: electrick side mirrors,
elektrische ramen voor: electrick windows,
radio/cd-speler: Radio / cd player
schuifdak: Sun-roof

( Advise, if you know anyone in Germany, they are cheaper there)

Since this car is older than 8 years, I am afraid you will need the Cotonou connection.
* The price is on there and I think it’s negotiable of course.
* Shipment will be between EUR600 and EUR650

Good luck.
Re: At What Price Can I Get A Opel Calibra For? by gabng(m): 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2007
@ Mauri

I am so very very gratefull. I have checked it out. But i have 2 questions

* Its not an automatic. Can i get one?
* Is it with a factory fitted AC?

My budget minus shipping is 1000 Euros. Can i get it at that price with the above options?

Whats your View?

Thanks For The Help, Waiting For More
Re: At What Price Can I Get A Opel Calibra For? by MAURI: 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2007
Gabng,
No probs. Anytime.
I will suggest you provide me with your tel. nr or if you are on yahoo IM. You may add me.
My Yahoo id is: lawijo_1@yahoo.co.uk
Read from you and we'll see what we can work out.
Take care.
Mauri

(1) (Reply)

Mazaz 626 Millenium Model (1993 Model) For Sale / 2003 Jeep Liberty Sport. Feed Your Eyes And Make A Bid. / Buy A Brand New Kia And Toyota From Germaine Auto Center Ltd. Along Lekki Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.