Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Gej's Message To South Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej's Message To South Africa (5663 Views)

GEJ Message For Nigerians Today / GEJ Message To All Men In Nigeria (photo) / Read Gej Message To His Fb Fans!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej's Message To South Africa by CharlesE1: 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2012
GEJ's Message to South Africa

On the 18th of September, 2010 I made a sincere and solemn promise to "never, never let" Nigerians down. I repeated this good governance promise when I took oath of office on the 29th of May, 2011. Those words of promise have remained a driving force of all I do in my sojourn in public service. In the last few months we have taken steps to actualize these promises as we were the FIRST nation to airlift her citizens from the Arab Republic of Egypt in 2011 as a result of the uprising there. To communicate to all and sundry that this was not by happen stance, we moved in to protect our citizens in Libyan Arab Jamahiriya and Cote d'Ivoire when threats to our citizens safety became apparent. The administration also ensured that Nigeria was removed from the U.S. travel blacklist which we briefly entered as a result of the Abdulmutallab incident and ensured that Nigeria received Category One Status in the U.S.A. These actions are a deliberate projection of the new citizen centered focus of Nigeria's Foreign Policy and we will not relent. We are a nation of good people and collectively we will work for the good of humanity beginning from home.

Let me use this opportunity to thank you my friends on facebook that your encouragement and support has continued to strengthen us to remain focused on the urgent business of working for peaceful co-existence, promoting the welfare, well being and dignity of the Nigerian people. I want to urge all Nigerians wherever we may find ourselves to continue to remain hardworkiing, law abiding and united. These are tough economic times and as we work night and day to turn things around for the better, I will continue to remind myself that the mandate you gave to me to defend you is a sacred mandate that will not be taken for granted. May God Almighty grant me the enablement to " never, never let you down". GEJ

http://www.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck/posts/339859636064417
Re: Gej's Message To South Africa by BashMe1(m): 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2012
retard, retard, retard!!! ;d
Re: Gej's Message To South Africa by adora4u1: 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2012
We're still waiting!
Re: Gej's Message To South Africa by Koolking(m): 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2012
Is it by deporting South Africans in retaliation? It might sound noble, but the president would be taken seriously if he exerts such energy in addressing the internal security imbroglio in the country. In fact everything goes wrong internally. He should inflame HOPE in Nigerians. The president is behaving like agama lizard who fell from an iroko without hurting and started praising itself
Re: Gej's Message To South Africa by iykak47: 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2012
Bash Me:

slowpoke, slowpoke, slowpoke!!! ;d
Is this your new surname? yea it really befits you.
Re: Gej's Message To South Africa by BashMe1(m): 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2012
iykak47:

Is this your new surname? yea it really befits you.

Another Retardee in the mix.
Re: Gej's Message To South Africa by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2012
Like bending over for shell and other oil companies to screw Nigeria even more?
Re: Gej's Message To South Africa by Kilode1: 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2012
Has GEJ acquired new sets of friends on Facebook since the subsidy issue?

SA just gave the man a new bounce with this Deportation row. If he's smart he'll milk it to the fullest. I see he's doing that already.

Few things sell a politician better than Nationalistic "fights" like this especially if the opponent is a Foreign country  grin
Re: Gej's Message To South Africa by Kilode1: 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2012
The president is behaving like agama lizard who fell from an iroko without hurting and started praising itself
grin grin

Very funny mental picture, very apt though.
Re: Gej's Message To South Africa by ifihearam: 5:33pm On Mar 08, 2012
Slowpoke. Na the new name for una president be dat ni?
Re: Gej's Message To South Africa by babaowo: 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2012
stories! GEJ and Jacob Zuma had issue on AU chairmanship,but most south african are ingrates to nigerians living in their country.
Re: Gej's Message To South Africa by ifihearam: 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2012
Slowpoke!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Gej's Message To South Africa by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2012
Charles. E:

GEJ's Message to South Africa

On the 18th of September, 2010 I made a sincere and solemn promise to "never, never let" Nigerians down. I repeated this good governance promise when I took oath of office on the 29th of May, 2011. Those words of promise have remained a driving force of all I do in my sojourn in public service. In the last few months we have taken steps to actualize these promises as we were the FIRST nation to airlift her citizens from the Arab Republic of Egypt in 2011 as a result of the uprising there. To communicate to all and sundry that this was not by happen stance, we moved in to protect our citizens in Libyan Arab Jamahiriya and Cote d'Ivoire when threats to our citizens safety became apparent. The administration also ensured that Nigeria was removed from the U.S. travel blacklist which we briefly entered as a result of the Abdulmutallab incident and ensured that Nigeria received Category One Status in the U.S.A. These actions are a deliberate projection of the new citizen centered focus of Nigeria's Foreign Policy and we will not relent. We are a nation of good people and collectively we will work for the good of humanity beginning from home.

Let me use this opportunity to thank you my friends on facebook that your encouragement and support has continued to strengthen us to remain focused on the urgent business of working for peaceful co-existence, promoting the welfare, well being and dignity of the Nigerian people. I want to urge all Nigerians wherever we may find ourselves to continue to remain hardworkiing, law abiding and united. These are tough economic times and as we work night and day to turn things around for the better, I will continue to remind myself that the mandate you gave to me to defend you is a sacred mandate that will not be taken for granted. May God Almighty grant me the enablement to " never, never let you down". GEJ

http://www.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck/posts/339859636064417

Definitely not the GEJ i know, his comments are usually soaked in pedestrian rhetoric and cheeky dishonest truths  grin These comments are such a wide departure from the clueless statements he was bantering with DBanj  grin  grin
Re: Gej's Message To South Africa by sweet9ja: 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2012
Well said mr prez, thanks.
Re: Gej's Message To South Africa by MrGlobe(m): 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2012
President wanting to take the praise over what he even had no clue as to what to do. Mr. GEJ is this the first time Nigerians are being poorly treated abroad? What have you done? Or is it because a sanator who was a victim, brought it to spotlight?
Re: Gej's Message To South Africa by 9jvirgin(m): 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2012
This Jona again, which friends on FB is he taklking about?
Re: Gej's Message To South Africa by dayokanu(m): 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2012
Retardeen dey lead the nation through facebook
Re: Gej's Message To South Africa by anishe(m): 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2012
GEJ has got nothing whatsoever to offer. He is incapacitated by the CABALS. He should be bold enough to step on powerful toes otherwise, he is just disturbing himself. FHP (Figure Head President)
Re: Gej's Message To South Africa by miky(m): 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2012
dayokanu:

Retardeen dey lead the nation through facebook

idiots can't/possibly rule wise men, only fools, so nigerians are fools??
Re: Gej's Message To South Africa by eghost247(m): 8:29pm On Mar 08, 2012
thank you sir
Re: Gej's Message To South Africa by dayokanu(m): 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2012
miky:

Who told you idiots cant rule a country

Didnt Abacha and idi Amin rule their countries?
Re: Gej's Message To South Africa by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2012
dayokanu:

Who told you idiots cant rule a country

Didnt Abacha and idi Amin rule their countries?

Don't forget to add Mugabe, Wade, Mobutu - the list is just sickening
Re: Gej's Message To South Africa by ssjalo(m): 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2012
may God help you.
Re: Gej's Message To South Africa by extension: 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2012
First half of the game south africa 125 points Nigeria yet to soccer.
up up Nigeria down down South Africa.
At full time Nigeria won by 28 +56+apology=1,000 points.
DO NOT BITE THE FINGER THAT FEED YOU-MKO ABIOLA.
Re: Gej's Message To South Africa by jedisco(m): 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2012
To all you haters. I hope you remember that GEJ won an election in Nigeria i.e. He was voted in by majority of Nigerians. So if you dont like him its strictly your biz.
Re: Gej's Message To South Africa by jedisco(m): 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2012
To all you haters. I hope you remember that GEJ won an election in Nigeria i.e. He was voted in by majority of Nigerians. So if you dont like him its strictly your biz.
Re: Gej's Message To South Africa by LEXYLOV: 9:19pm On Mar 08, 2012
Shut Ya dirty mouth there and do something which is reasonable. Only a coward and incompetent leader like you boasting of little diplomatic rift with other country. Is this your major achievement Heh !! Mr shoeless, Clueless, Mumudu, Retardeen, Odechukwu. Perform your duty as a strong president send a decisive blow to Boko Haram, Corruption, Insecurity, electricity, good roads , economy and infrastructure, then we will know that you are protecting us. Sulemon , see what is boasting of, real retardeen. I wonder why that your Nairaland cow calling himself Beaf keep silence like a wiped dog. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Gej's Message To South Africa by igbaodun: 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

Don't forget to add Mugabe, Wade, Mobutu - the list is just sickening

All the more reason why this:

miky:

is true.
Re: Gej's Message To South Africa by Arosa(m): 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2012
igbaodun:

is true.

So you are agreeing to the fact that you are a foool, right?
Re: Gej's Message To South Africa by igbaodun: 9:28pm On Mar 08, 2012
Arosa:

So you are agreeing to the fact that you are a foool, right?

The above would be true if I was Nigerian, but I renounced my Nigerian citizenship long time ago.

I am an American citizen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Was Paid To Some States In Nigeria In 2013 Ws More Than The Budget Of Ghana / Igbos, We Need To Take Over APC / SE Governors Must Reject The Ministry of Power,Wks and Housing Budget Allocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.