Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,385 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Jobs For Undergraduates. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs For Undergraduates. (815 Views)

Sterlingbank Recruiting Social Media Interns, graduates and undergraduates / Internship Vacancies For Undergraduates. / Urgent Jobs For Undergraduates In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jobs For Undergraduates. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2012
This thread was started to enlighten people on what jobs students in the university can take up to make extra money while studying.
It turns out that a number of students would like to make money on the side while in school but lack knowledge of the opportunities available to them.
So let me start by naming some of the jobs I know:
1. Printing Recharge cards. They may choose to also sell the cards retail or wholesale. Initial capital is a bit considerable though. Money for purchashing a printer and the software for generating pin codes is about 20k and thereabouts.
2. Home lesson teacher: Working hours are often in evening times when the student is done from lectures and the pay is usually good.
3. Typist/Photocopying machine operator; if the employer is understanding enough to let employee work only afternoons and evenings then it could work out. Or if the Computer and Photocopying machine are already available to the Student then they can start the business and be in charge of it.
Geez.
I am tired of typing and I have a headache so please add more if you know them.

(1) (Reply)

Mikrotik Experts Needed For Ten Days Contract Job At (150k) / I Need Radio And Television Presentation Link/contact / Graduate/undergraduate Work Abroad Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.