Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,834 members, 7,862,740 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

Don’t Forget The Coffee - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Don’t Forget The Coffee (804 Views)

Hilarious ! That Awkward Moment Yoruba’s Don’t Want You To Dump Refuse / Why Is It Difficult To Forget Your First Love. / Don’t Forget The Coffee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Forget The Coffee by ituen(m): 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2007
On a passenger flight, the pilot comes over the microphone and greets the passengers. He tells them at what altitude they’ll be flying, the expected arrival time, the weather and advises them to relax and have a good flight.

He forgot to turn off the microphone and says to his co-pilot “what would relax me right now is a cup of coffee and a Mouth Action”

All the passengers hear this and are astonished. As a stewardess immediately begins to run towards the cockpit to tell the pilot of his slip-up, one of the passengers stops her and says “don’t forget the coffee.”
Re: Don’t Forget The Coffee by kronkykay(m): 3:54am On Oct 27, 2007
shit! wat a gud samaritan
Re: Don’t Forget The Coffee by ituen(m): 4:27am On Oct 27, 2007
Thanks kronky d donkey kong
Re: Don’t Forget The Coffee by topeteadr(m): 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2007
Yes that's what i am talking 'bout.
Re: Don’t Forget The Coffee by ituen(m): 1:31pm On Oct 27, 2007
shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Don’t Forget The Coffee by clemcykul(f): 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2007
grin angry angry
Re: Don’t Forget The Coffee by Migines(m): 8:04am On Oct 31, 2007
I still dont trust dat hostess
Re: Don’t Forget The Coffee by clemcykul(f): 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2007
am glad u dont trust her grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Funny This Done In Naija / Lawyer In Hell / University Of Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.