Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Messi's Da Bumb - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi's Da Bumb (1383 Views)

Neymar Junior Da Silva Dos Santos::the Most Expensive Footballer Ever In History / Rafael Da Silva Set For Manchester United Exit / See Da Best Stadium, Magnificient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi's Da Bumb by bmaq007(m): 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2006
Y'all think the "Merciless Messi" is all hype

Methinks anyone who sees his games week-in week-out would know that that kid packs a punch.

Messi has been rightly (though a li'l prematurely) compared to the great Maradona and i think he has all it takes (personally and otherwise) to reach that enviable height.

He's got pace, skill, fore-sight and everything that made Maradona tick.

But most of all, he's got that levelheadedness that, if harnessed, can make him reach heights unthinkable.

He might not have that media-appeal (yet), but am sure he would grow into that.

And as someone rightly noted, he has the right set of role models around him: World Footballer of the Year (Football Prefect): Ronaldinho, African Footballer of the Year: Samuel Eto'o Fils, experienced Larsson, Deco, and the Barca family. And with Rijkkhard, Messi is on course for the very best his career has to offer him

Lionel Messi has everything it takes to be the center of the argentine team's plans in the summer world cup
Re: Messi's Da Bumb by Priscila(f): 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2006
@ Bmaq007
What an observation lad! You know what, anyone mentioning Barca just excites me. I like that teamooo.! I mean whenever I see Barca winning I also win a lottery. Those boys make my day esoecially Ronaldinho and E,too.
Now on Messi, I heard he is only eighteen, and those Chelsea aged players cannot leave him breathe. They have tormented him enough. But that guy is the next Diego Maradona, I never saw him but I ve read that he is an Argentinian legend of football. Messi will mess those opponentsĀ  till they cry. Quick recovery from his muscle pulls
I don't know if he is still suffering from Del Horno's wrestling match, Messi da bomb at his age
Re: Messi's Da Bumb by dominique(f): 11:03am On Mar 30, 2006
smiley I also think messi is the best thing to happen to argetine footbball and ive totally forgiven him for punishing us inthe last junior world cup wink
Re: Messi's Da Bumb by Tarabye: 10:32am On Nov 18, 2019

(1) (Reply)

World Cup 2010: Leave the Stage when the OVATION is LOUDEST / Kaita Movie (Pidgin Version) / Mikel Obi Foundation For Launch Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.