Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Etisalat Blackberry,coca-cola N1 Million,other Promotions: Any Real Winners Pls? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Etisalat Blackberry,coca-cola N1 Million,other Promotions: Any Real Winners Pls? (1368 Views)

Event Drink? 5 Ways Coca-cola Kills You Gradually! / Man Celebrated Dog's Birthday With N1 Million' / Coca Cola Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Blackberry,coca-cola N1 Million,other Promotions: Any Real Winners Pls? by tolex29(f): 4:11pm On Mar 08, 2012
I am just starting this thread outta curiosity. Maybe it's because I've never been so "lucky" to have won in any of these major promotional give-aways by these companies claiming to give out this and that every now and then. Coca-cola at the moment says its giving out 1 million Naira, Etisalat says its giving out blackberry every hour, GLO says call someone and get 1 million Naira but it just baffles me that I'm yet to bump into one single winner! Are these guys for real? Any winners in the house? Gulder claimed to have given out cars sometime ago and I never saw one on the street; come on NLanders, make we talk this talk!
Re: Etisalat Blackberry,coca-cola N1 Million,other Promotions: Any Real Winners Pls? by NnamdiN: 9:00am On Mar 09, 2012
You really think anyone wins anything ? The annoying part is that they take everyone as fools, useless mtn wud say "press one to copy dis tune and you cud win a trip tu dubai" just like that ?
Re: Etisalat Blackberry,coca-cola N1 Million,other Promotions: Any Real Winners Pls? by tolex29(f): 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2012
So isn't there any association that is in charge of some sort of "quality control"? If NAFDAC can sample drugs to see if they contain what the manufacturers say they contain, who is checking whether these companies are truly giving away what they claim to be giving? This is a form of deception to me and it's criminal! Isn't there a law against this kind of public deceit? Hey, maybe the government dey collect bribe from these companies sef. Imagine, na wetin I for don think since sef!!
Re: Etisalat Blackberry,coca-cola N1 Million,other Promotions: Any Real Winners Pls? by NnamdiN: 7:04pm On Mar 09, 2012
Even if there was a law, are there really "laws" in nigeria? Since all anyone has to do is to have enough cash for bribe, d laws technically doesn't exist
Re: Etisalat Blackberry,coca-cola N1 Million,other Promotions: Any Real Winners Pls? by tolex29(f): 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2012
If I do not get a single genuine winner of any of the much publicized promos in the next 48 hours...then I will take it that these companies are just fooling the public (just like our leaders in government)

(1) (Reply)

Oke Idanre: 660 Steps To Wonder Hill / Nigerian Woman Spraying Dollars In Bundles At Daughter's Wedding [video] / 8 Cheap Wedding Reception Menu Ideas During This Recession Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.