Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Phone Swap To Be Premiered In Nigeria(march 17th & 24th) And In Ghana(april 5th) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Phone Swap To Be Premiered In Nigeria(march 17th & 24th) And In Ghana(april 5th) (1736 Views)

Celebrities At 5th Africa International Film Festival ,in Lekki Lagos / Nollywood Usa Flick ‘tobi‘ Is Scheduled To Be Premiered In Ny On May 28, 2011 / New Movie By A Nigerian Director Just Premiered In Dallas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Swap To Be Premiered In Nigeria(march 17th & 24th) And In Ghana(april 5th) by Goldeneffects: 11:30am On Mar 09, 2012
Award winning producer, Kunle Afolayan is set to premieres his new movie, 'Phone Swap' in Lagos at the Expo Hall of Eko Hotel on the 17th of March 2012. Abuja premiere on 24th @ Silverbird cinema. Tickets go on sale as follows: Regular N5,000 | VIP N10,000 | VVIP N20,000 There will also be an Accra Premiere on the 5th of April 2012 at Silverbird Cinema, Accra Mall, Ghana. Tickets cost 20Ghana Ceddis and VIP 50 Ghana Ceddis. VIP & VVIP tickets give you the chance to win a brand new Blackberry Bold 9900 phone so hurry now and get your tickets. tickets are available at Ozone Cinemas, Silverbird Cinema, all KFC outlets, Eko Hotel & Suites or call 08036232239 or visit http://www.phoneswapmovie.com/
Re: Phone Swap To Be Premiered In Nigeria(march 17th & 24th) And In Ghana(april 5th) by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 09, 2012
I saw the Movie trailer. Good picture quality but i have issues with the Title.
Re: Phone Swap To Be Premiered In Nigeria(march 17th & 24th) And In Ghana(april 5th) by biggietiny: 11:39am On Mar 09, 2012
saw the trailer, would love to see the movie
Re: Phone Swap To Be Premiered In Nigeria(march 17th & 24th) And In Ghana(april 5th) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 09, 2012
saw the trailer myself and i must confess, it freaking good,
Re: Phone Swap To Be Premiered In Nigeria(march 17th & 24th) And In Ghana(april 5th) by semid4lyfe(m): 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2012
chipmunkey:

I saw the Movie trailer. Good picture quality but i have issues with the Title.

I disagree. . . . .read the synopsis and you'll see the title is APT!

phoneswapmovie.com:

Akin and Mary meet for the first time at an airport where they accidentally bump into each other and mistakenly swap their identical Blackberry phones .

This leads to a destination mix up after they receive one another's text regarding a travel destination.
Consequently, Akin ends up traveling to where Mary is supposed to go and vice versa.

Neither knows about the swap until they have reached their opposite destinations and "the phone" stops ringing (In Mary's case) and "Won't stop ringing" (In Akins's case) .

As a result of the phone swap, they agree to help carry out each other's missions, armed with the information and data on each other's phone.
But it's not as easy as they both think as new obstacles and complications rise at every turn as they both struggle to adapt to their alien environment and situation.

Mary has to walk in Akins shoes and represent him in a company meeting while Akin has to represent Mary in her the family meeting. This they do with hilarious results…

My problem with the movie is it's originality or lack of originality (I'm sure I've seen an American film with a similar storyline before) and Joke Silva who sounds scripted and is guilty of overacting (from what I've seen in the trailer) IMO.
Re: Phone Swap To Be Premiered In Nigeria(march 17th & 24th) And In Ghana(april 5th) by ckany: 6:27am On Mar 11, 2012
Love Nigerian movies..!!!
Re: Phone Swap To Be Premiered In Nigeria(march 17th & 24th) And In Ghana(april 5th) by Goldeneffects: 10:01am On Mar 12, 2012
Goldeneffects: Award winning producer, Kunle Afolayan is set to premieres his new movie, 'Phone Swap' in Lagos at the Expo Hall of Eko Hotel on the 17th of March 2012. Abuja premiere on 24th @ Silverbird cinema. Tickets go on sale as follows: Regular N5,000 | VIP N10,000 | VVIP N20,000 There will also be an Accra Premiere on the 5th of April 2012 at Silverbird Cinema, Accra Mall, Ghana. Tickets cost 20Ghana Ceddis and VIP 50 Ghana Ceddis. VIP & VVIP tickets give you the chance to win a brand new Blackberry Bold 9900 phone so hurry now and get your tickets. tickets are available at Ozone Cinemas, Silverbird Cinema, all KFC outlets, Eko Hotel & Suites or call 08036232239 or visit http://www.phoneswapmovie.com/

Tickets available online at http://naijaticketshop.com/details.php?id=212

Re: Phone Swap To Be Premiered In Nigeria(march 17th & 24th) And In Ghana(april 5th) by Derb007: 2:05am On Oct 07, 2014
i know is old but does anyone who where i can get this movie from?

(1) (Reply)

BBA Housemates Bolt And Betty Got Intimate In The House.(photo) / NTA24 Sports! Piece Of Crap!!! / Critical Analysis Of " The Figurine " By Ankara Boi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.