Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Travelling to Tunisia and Obtaining Visa and other Matters - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling to Tunisia and Obtaining Visa and other Matters (24261 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Obtaining A Birth Certificate From The National Population Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling to Tunisia and Obtaining Visa and other Matters by Chenesampson: 1:30am On Aug 04, 2013
But justwise nawa 4 u o,d guy just recommended d Embassy and u just attacked him. What did he say wrong? Chuu..?
Re: Travelling to Tunisia and Obtaining Visa and other Matters by juniorjigga: 6:33am On Sep 06, 2014
Hi Bro,

Please i am a Ghanaian do you think i can get a visa when i arrive in tunisia or i need a visa?

DrummaBoy: I will be traveling to Tunisia towards the end of next month for a short course.

I have tried to see if I could get to their embassy via the internet but the address (Plot 79 Younis Bosorun Street, VI, Lagos) is like unknown on Lagos map and the phone no is not working. Does that address really exist?

Pls does anyone know anything about applying to Tunisian Embassy for visa?
What is their Visa application process, cost, etc.

I would appreciate any worthwhile explanation.

Thank You.
Re: Travelling to Tunisia and Obtaining Visa and other Matters by DrummaBoy(m): 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
juniorjigga: Hi Bro,

Please i am a Ghanaian do you think i can get a visa when i arrive in tunisia or i need a visa?

I am positive you will get the Visa when you get to Tunisia but that will predicated on whether your papers are relevant. To save yourself the hassle of waste of money and possible deportation, why not go to their embassy in Abuja Nigeria and apply as I stated above. If you will be denied visa it will be better in Nigeria than far away Tunis.

The Abuja office serve the west African region, I believe.

1 Like

Re: Travelling to Tunisia and Obtaining Visa and other Matters by agarawu23(m): 5:14am On Apr 22, 2016
Good morning all

I am taking over this thread since the op isn't active anymore.

Ask me anything about Tunisia and what you need to know.

And I will be updating the thread about life in Tunis, Tunisia.
Re: Travelling to Tunisia and Obtaining Visa and other Matters by corpROYAL(m): 8:55am On Apr 22, 2016
How do l get visa invitation letter from Tunis and what are the likely question and procedures for interview. Also what are the Tunis lifestyle, accommodiation and cost of living in general. Your prompt response will be highly appreciated
Cheers!
Re: Travelling to Tunisia and Obtaining Visa and other Matters by agarawu23(m): 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
corpROYAL:
How do l get visa invitation letter from Tunis and what are the likely question and procedures for interview.

If you don't want to be deported, the best invitation is a school invitation cos 98% of blacks in Tunisia are students and there isn't questions since your iv is already in their embassy. You just need to show them you are capable of taking care of yourself or you have a sponsor.

Also what are the Tunis lifestyle, accommodiation and cost of living in general. Your prompt response will be highly appreciated
Cheers!
Tunis is a good place to live and Blv me, cost of living is the last thing that will be your problem cos they have a good economy whereby things are cheap especially food. Their lifestyle is that of Europe (France) cos of it's touristic attraction.

Accommodation is affordable according to your pocket but not pocket friendly unless u are ready to share flat with someone. There payment is monthly and price ranges from 350dinars(# 35k) - 1200 dinars (#120k ) for 2-3 bedroom flat. Self contain and room and parlor self contain ranges from 150dinars (#15k) - 300 dinars (30k) and it all depends on the location of the apartment and your taste.
Re: Travelling to Tunisia and Obtaining Visa and other Matters by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
@agarawu23,please can u help us with the school links or how to get invite over to the place?Also how is permit obtained there and is it a free religion zone or conc ,Muslim country,thanks
Re: Travelling to Tunisia and Obtaining Visa and other Matters by agarawu23(m): 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
heaven4me:
@agaraw u23,please can u help us with the school links or how to get invite over to the place?Also how is permit obtained there and is it a free religion zone or WWWc ,Muslim country,thanks
they are lot of schools in Tunis but have it In mind that they are all French/Arab speaking schools with few English schools.

The cheapest schools one can use to enter Tunisia are formatique technical schools that offers information technology in computer science and any short courses in computer an office management for example CFPF http://www.tunisie-formation.com/cfpf_centre_de_formation_professionnelle_al_fadhael-centre-622.html

Universities are expensive and their process is very tough that you need to arranged lot of papers but these technical schools don't have issues.

Their residence permit is yearly and you need to renew it every September with your school papers, house agreement and evidence of money they sent you from your country e.g money gram, western Union or change you made to their currency here.

They welcome both Muslims and Christians here, tho its a Muslim country but they are churches here and they are open more then any other Arab country.
Re: Travelling to Tunisia and Obtaining Visa and other Matters by corpROYAL(m): 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
@agarawu. Thanks for your sincere coment but note that It is not everybody that is intended in schooling abroad, so what is the alternative to school. Get back to us asap
Re: Travelling to Tunisia and Obtaining Visa and other Matters by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
@agarawu,thanks for the detailed info,my next question is,can one get a job there as a foreigner?What can one do to earn a living there when one migrates. Also, are u presently there ?Thanks.
Re: Travelling to Tunisia and Obtaining Visa and other Matters by agarawu23(m): 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
corpROYAL:
@agarawu. Thanks for your sincere coment but note that It is not everybody that is intended in schooling abroad, so what is the alternative to school. Get back to us asap
I am saying that if the person intention is to migrate.

You can come with tourist visa if you meet the requirements.
Re: Travelling to Tunisia and Obtaining Visa and other Matters by agarawu23(m): 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
heaven4me:
@agarawu,thanks for the detailed info,my next question is,can one get a job there as a foreigner?What can one do to earn a living there when one migrates. Also, are u presently there ?Thanks.
if you check their immigration website, they clearly stated "they aren't interested in foreign workers" but at times what we read on net might not be what they are practising but I must be honest job isn't that surplus here and the only type of job to hit it big in Tunis is construction firms and u must be a skilled worker and that's if you can speak Arab or French.

Yes, I am presently in Tunis. 4years and counting.
Re: Travelling to Tunisia and Obtaining Visa and other Matters by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
@agarawu,so if you ain't skilled in construction no means of survival for u?What else can one do there please.I'll send u pm sha
Re: Travelling to Tunisia and Obtaining Visa and other Matters by agarawu23(m): 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ask me anything.

No pm pls.
Re: Travelling to Tunisia and Obtaining Visa and other Matters by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 29, 2016
How do one get their visa?
Re: Travelling to Tunisia and Obtaining Visa and other Matters by agarawu23(m): 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
heaven4me:
How do one get their visa?
good evening. Sorry for late reply.
http://embassyabuja.com/tunisian/tourist-visa-for-tunisia/
Re: Travelling to Tunisia and Obtaining Visa and other Matters by dimjoks: 4:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
How long does it take to process tunisian tourist visa?
Re: Travelling to Tunisia and Obtaining Visa and other Matters by Kayyork: 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2018
agarawu23:
Ask me anything.

No pm pls.

Hi,

Please what are the requirements for tourist visa for about 5days.
Secondly how long does the visa process take from abj
Thirdly do I have to apply in person or one can send documents for submission.

Pls an urgent reply would be appreciated
Re: Travelling to Tunisia and Obtaining Visa and other Matters by agarawu23(m): 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2018
Kayyork:

Hi,

Please what are the requirements for tourist visa for about 5days.
Secondly how long does the visa process take from abj
Thirdly do I have to apply in person or one can send documents for submission.

Pls an urgent reply would be appreciated
good evening. Are u going there genuinely as a tourist??
Re: Travelling to Tunisia and Obtaining Visa and other Matters by Kayyork: 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
agarawu23:
good evening. Are u going there genuinely as a tourist??

YES I AM
Re: Travelling to Tunisia and Obtaining Visa and other Matters by zeedolla(m): 11:55am On Feb 01, 2019
How do i get a business visa?
Re: Travelling to Tunisia and Obtaining Visa and other Matters by chimeziefranklin(m): 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
@agarawu,thanks for the detailed info,my next question is,can one get a job there as a foreigner?What can one do to earn a living there when one migrates?
Re: Travelling to Tunisia and Obtaining Visa and other Matters by Theophinio(m): 12:00pm On May 23, 2019
Hi Guys
Let's keep this page alive
Am interested in moving to Tunisia, i have a Tunisian friend who is very willing to accommodate me. I want to go with tourist visa, but much details about their embassy in Abuja is hardly available
Re: Travelling to Tunisia and Obtaining Visa and other Matters by thot(m): 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
Can someone go to this Tunisia through tourist visa and still get residence permit later
Re: Travelling to Tunisia and Obtaining Visa and other Matters by Rescue101: 8:32am On Jun 21, 2021
@ agaruwa. Is this a best time to visit Tunis on a non nigeria nationality and what things are required to enrol in the technical school..pls I'd like u to drop ur email or something to ask private questions if you can. Thanks brother!
Re: Travelling to Tunisia and Obtaining Visa and other Matters by doggedfighter(f): 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2021
agarawu23
Re: Travelling to Tunisia and Obtaining Visa and other Matters by cutieme(m): 6:38am On Jun 08, 2022
doggedfighter:
agarawu23
Agarawa has gone awoke
Re: Travelling to Tunisia and Obtaining Visa and other Matters by beefox(m): 10:20pm On Feb 14, 2023
Please any more details in going to Tunisia, is it possible to marry there people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Most Embarrassing Moment At The US Embassy, Abuja/Lagos / Students Survive Ghastly Motor Accident While Going Home For The Weekend. Photos / Nigerians In Carribean Islands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.