Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Senate Pension Fund Probe - Live - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Senate Pension Fund Probe - Live (3103 Views)

The Best Firm For Pension Fund - Please Advise / Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja / I Want To Withdraw From My Pension Fund Account! (2) (3) (4)

Senate Pension Fund Probe - Live by mukina2: 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2012
EFCC Chair Lamorde says the level of discrepancy being unravelled is disturbing.

Watch here : http://www.channelstv.com/home/live/
Re: Senate Pension Fund Probe - Live by Godmann(m): 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2012
I predicted this years ago. Corruption will finish all of us unless we sit up as a people.

If we want to be serious, let start from the Head. Aso Rock stinkssssssssssssssss
Re: Senate Pension Fund Probe - Live by mkmyers45(m): 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2012
The Pension Board Chairman is just being very very greedy, anyway he will plea-bargain and get away with it,
Re: Senate Pension Fund Probe - Live by amtheone(m): 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2012
It clearly shows how corupt Nigeria system is. Imagine 200+milion naira used 4 oversea pension exercise 4 only 20+ pensioners and d so cal chairman of taskforce is hapy 2 say dat such amt was ritely used.
Re: Senate Pension Fund Probe - Live by amtheone(m): 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2012
Imagine how people dat did nt travel 2 ovasea 4 d said exacise their names were on d list n fake acount num were created.
Re: Senate Pension Fund Probe - Live by okosodo: 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2012
As if they are any different
Re: Senate Pension Fund Probe - Live by teeluv(m): 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2012
them suppose lock the man up,
Re: Senate Pension Fund Probe - Live by iluvnaija: 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2012
action film for nigeria!
Re: Senate Pension Fund Probe - Live by iluvnaija: 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2012
NA WETIN WE GO CALL THIS FILM?

Bestseller or science fiction?
Re: Senate Pension Fund Probe - Live by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2012
That Maina man should be locked up . . . . .imagine the fraud of a man talking arrogantly and getting aggressive at a point.
Re: Senate Pension Fund Probe - Live by KnowAll(m): 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2012
[size=18pt]Tie the man to a stick and shoot the bastaaaaaard. I don't think this generation of Nigerians have seen a life execution b4. Make dem carry this man go bar-beach and fire am men[/size]. cool
Re: Senate Pension Fund Probe - Live by otokx(m): 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2012
Its high time capital punishment is reintroduced for all these corrupt bastards.
Re: Senate Pension Fund Probe - Live by LEXYLOV: 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2012
Why everybody complaining ? that's not new thing, we are living in corruption and embezzlement free administration and everyone understand that, while those that are there keep on looting to the sky limit, while those on standby praying and anxiously waiting for their own turn to do the same, while my poor people keep on fighting each other for tribal and ethnic issue to support the PEOPLE DESTRUCTIVE PARTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry Angry Angry
Re: Senate Pension Fund Probe - Live by str8talk1: 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2012
My candid advice to any1 dat cares to read,is dat dont expect anytin extra-ordinary 4rm GEJ,cos is not possible 4 corruption to b fighting corruption. d mere fact dat GEJ knws what 2 do but ignored it, is an indication dat he is just out there 2 c what 2 grab while in office. This efcc will b worse than when Waziri was d head,cos i dont c anytin good coming out dis commission. y? u may ask there was a petition against Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa on mis-application/appropriation of N500m for a State contract,dat was submitted 2 efcc of which till now d matter is as good as dead. My advice to Bayelsans,ur present Governor will not take u 2 d promise land.
while d North strategize for Presidency come 2015 to enjoy d oil money dat flows 4rm d blood n sweat of d SE & SS people, while their lazy governors pretend to feign ignorance of d masterminds of d BOKO HARAM insurgencies to make GEJ's tenure un-governorable. Let d truth b told, itz will b easier 4 a camel to pass through d eye of a needle than any Malam dat comes 4rm d North 2 become d president of nigeria while d oil resides in SE & SS. Shikina!
Re: Senate Pension Fund Probe - Live by Outstrip(f): 3:42pm On Mar 09, 2012
I swear to God I can pull two gorillas and two gazelles maybe a possum (just in case) from the jungle and they will do a much better job of governing. Nigeria is a fuching joke. These people are so shamefully and painfully incompetent I want to hide
Re: Senate Pension Fund Probe - Live by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2012
Look at the gaunt looking accountant of police pension office. . . . am almost certain he is not a member of my Insititute. grin
Re: Senate Pension Fund Probe - Live by babyoy(f): 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2012
While i was watchn d way d Chairman of d pension board defended himself i felt embarrassed. By d way i tot a colleague of his had earlier told d court dat d chairman was ill, so wat miracle occured, he later appeared at d court.
Re: Senate Pension Fund Probe - Live by EagleNest(m): 8:45am On Mar 10, 2012
Oh my God, unbelievable! Nigeria is stinkingly corrupt.
What a revealation! This story is sending shivers down my spine.
I feel like throwing up. Hmn, even pension money! The culprit should be shut out for life.

Cggnet's / Buying And Selling Of Gift Cards And All Funds / 15$ Every 8am To 9pm