Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Oneafrica Team - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Oneafrica Team (3005 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oneafrica Team by swisscash(m): 7:18pm On Mar 10, 2012
Hey guys, the tasks 14 will have to be later. I will suggest will move to easier ones which ca be done fast ad get it numbered later we can deal with the difficult task. One love
Re: Oneafrica Team by Akwasi(m): 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2012
swisscash:

Hey guys, the tasks 14 will have to be later. I will suggest will move to easier ones which ca be done fast ad get it numbered later we can deal with the difficult task. One love

The posters? It is one of the easiest around. Just print 4 posters. After you paste it and take the shot, you remove it and go to another place
Re: Oneafrica Team by swisscash(m): 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2012
Ok. I will do just that. By the way, where am i gonna submit the pix and lets try to notify eachother on the list of task completed.
Re: Oneafrica Team by Akwasi(m): 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2012
That is great. This is the official group thread and we will keep ourselves updated here. You will take a total of 20 pictures and send them to my email. We will upload it from there.

swisscash:

Ok. I will do just that. By the way, where am i gonna submit the pix and lets try to notify eachother on the list of task completed.
Re: Oneafrica Team by mkmyers45(m): 10:08pm On Mar 10, 2012
When are we getting new team members?
Re: Oneafrica Team by Akwasi(m): 8:44am On Mar 11, 2012
mkmyers45: When are we getting new team members?

From Monday. By the way, we achieved a major milstone. 20 people have liked our Facebook page so that points are secured. MK, is the Google+ account created?
Re: Oneafrica Team by mkmyers45(m): 8:54am On Mar 11, 2012
Akwasi:

From Monday. By the way, we achieved a major milstone. 20 people have liked our Facebook page so that points are secured. MK, is the Google+ account created?
Yes, i see. I have created a google plus page. Whats our progress on tasks?
Re: Oneafrica Team by Excelboi(m): 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2012
@mykemyers, whats is tumblr site for our team? Post it here. By the way,am swisscash (acc24). I just switched username.
Re: Oneafrica Team by Akwasi(m): 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2012
mkmyers45: Yes, i see. I have created a google plus page. Whats our progress on tasks?

The site will be accepting the tasks from Monday. On a rough count, I think we have about 50 points already covered. Lets see what happens when we submit the tasks tomorrow. Chat has been enabled. For security reasons, I will prefer that every completed tasks should be sent to my Gmail account and the notice placed on the chat of the team.

Hope it is clear? Lets have the believe in ourselves, we can really do this if we believe and use our brains.
Re: Oneafrica Team by Akwasi(m): 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2012
Who is a Twitter addict in the team? Task #63 is for that person. Please whoever will pick up that task should let me know so I can give further details. It is worth 30 points.
Re: Oneafrica Team by Akwasi(m): 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2012
I have created an account at a very famous Zimbabwean forum. This is the site http://forum.newzimbabwe.com anyone can also create an account to increase our chances of getting people to snap the 100 trillion dollar note with our official logo beside it
Re: Oneafrica Team by Excelboi(m): 3:02pm On Mar 11, 2012
A typical example of the $1,000,000,000,000 zimbabwe trillion note

Re: Oneafrica Team by Excelboi(m): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2012
A typical example of the $1,000,000,000,000 zimbabwe trillion note

Re: Oneafrica Team by Akwasi(m): 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2012
Excelboi: A typical example of the $1,000,000,000,000 zimbabwe trillion note

This is great but we need out team logo in that person's hands. Did you get the picture on the Internet?
Re: Oneafrica Team by Excelboi(m): 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2012
^^^ You got mail, check it out!
Re: Oneafrica Team by mkmyers45(m): 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2012
Excelboi: @mykemyers, whats is tumblr site for our team? Post it here. By the way,am swisscash (acc24). I just switched username.
oneafricateams.tumblr.com
Re: Oneafrica Team by Akwasi(m): 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2012
Excelboi: ^^^ You got mail, check it out!

Great idea there. Will see how it comes out
Re: Oneafrica Team by mkmyers45(m): 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2012
Have we submitted any tasks?
Re: Oneafrica Team by Akwasi(m): 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2012
I appreciate those who want to help move the team but I will suggest that you leave all upload for me to do. That will ensure that we do not break any rules. Thanks guys. I will keep everyone updated on the tasks that I have completed.
Re: Oneafrica Team by Akwasi(m): 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2012
MK, please get me the url of the google+ acc of the team. It must have the official logo. Thanks
Re: Oneafrica Team by Akwasi(m): 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2012
Swisscash, remember to print the official logo along with the competition poster. When you are ready to snap the picture, put the team logo there. That is the only way that the entry will be accepted. No photoshop is allowed
Re: Oneafrica Team by Akwasi(m): 8:54am On Mar 13, 2012
We have been given six points for the team size. That was kind of free points. All the other tasks submitted are pending
Re: Oneafrica Team by Akwasi(m): 10:23am On Mar 14, 2012
Guys show some commitment. We are currently at the 26th position with so many points to grab. Please show some activism and lets move forward.
Re: Oneafrica Team by Excelboi(m): 1:47am On Mar 15, 2012
^^^ Akwasi, dnt loose hope, we can make it. I will submit as many task as possible today to you. Though you got mail, check it out.
Re: Oneafrica Team by Excelboi(m): 3:01am On Mar 15, 2012
@akwasi, all those solved tasks i sent to you i ur mail is for you to submit it.
Re: Oneafrica Team by Akwasi(m): 7:42am On Mar 15, 2012
^^^check your mail
Re: Oneafrica Team by Excelboi(m): 8:29am On Mar 15, 2012
^^^Can you please send lists of completed tasks to me so we know which is left for us to do.
Re: Oneafrica Team by Akwasi(m): 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2012
Excelboi: ^^^Can you please send lists of completed tasks to me so we know which is left for us to do.

If you go to the competition site, they are the marked topics

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gods: Creation and Rebellion / Nigerian Novel Honored As Finalist In Usa Best Books Awards / One For The Master And One For The Boy By Flow1759 #mobilebookshelfwaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.