Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,318 members, 7,819,079 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Help Urgently Needed Nairahost! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Urgently Needed Nairahost! (753 Views)

I Seriously Need Help Urgently / Please How Do I Make My Ecommerce Website Mobile Friendly (i Need Help Urgently) / Helo Webmasters I Need Ur Help Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Urgently Needed Nairahost! by WebMonk(m): 10:14am On Oct 27, 2007
I paid for a professional linux hosting account about a month ago. While i was moving the database from the previous server to your's i'm given the error message:

"[size=14pt]Sorry for the inconvenience![/size]
The filesystem mounted at /home/nevadast on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition."

I haven't even exceeded 100MB of My 1024MB Hosting space so this shouldn't happen. Moreover, i can't access the database section for the web application as well.

I tried entering your client section and i get this:

Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

Please, this isn't the way to go. I referred a Us client to you because i thought (and would like to think) that your support is second to none. US people have no form of patience whatsoever. I'm begging you to resolve this.
Re: Help Urgently Needed Nairahost! by kazey(m): 11:03am On Oct 27, 2007
That server is past capacity, and we are shifting accounts from one server to another. The problem should be resolved by today. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Re: Help Urgently Needed Nairahost! by WebMonk(m): 11:22am On Oct 27, 2007
tnx a million. Phew!
Re: Help Urgently Needed Nairahost! by WebMonk(m): 5:43pm On Oct 27, 2007
I was able to access it, only breifly, before it the error msg cam again. How long would it take? the day is almost out. thanks again

(1) (Reply)

Css Guru / Learn How To Blog And Start Making Money With It / 25 More Reasons You Might Be A Hardcore Graphic/web Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.