Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Sturborn Girlfriend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Sturborn Girlfriend (902 Views)

Does This Guy Look Cute In This Hair Of His Or Sturborn?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sturborn Girlfriend by coupeboy(m): 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2012
Pls all, i need ur candid and helpful advice on dis issue. Now here is the story: i had a girl who i met tru facebook. We were getting along wit each other very well. Recenly she got pregnant. Every effort made by me 4 she 2 terminate d pregnancy prove abortive cause i'm already married but witout kids 4 now. She knew dat i'm married and still decide 2 fire down. D problem now is dat i dn't want her 2 bear me a child because my wify wil get hurt if she knows. I luv my wify so much dat i dn't want anytin 2 hurt her. Pls my fellow NLders,wat wil i do as rgards dis matter Waiting 4 ur kind councel,
Re: Sturborn Girlfriend by mcnepow(m): 12:52am On Mar 10, 2012

Pls all, i need ur candid and helpful advice on dis issue. Now here is the story: i had a girl who i met tru facebook. We were getting along wit each other very well. Recenly she got pregnant. Every effort made by me 4 she 2 terminate d pregnancy prove abortive cause i'm already married but witout kids 4 now. She knew dat i'm married and still decide 2 fire down. D problem now is dat i dn't want her 2 bear me a child because my wify wil get hurt if she knows. I luv my wify so much dat i dn't want anytin 2 hurt her. Pls my fellow NLders,wat wil i do as rgards dis matter Waiting 4 ur kind councel,
No one is going to give you a handshake for having an affair. It was and is still totaly wrong.
You knew u were married but still decided to fire down??
You already hurt your wife from the day u started the affair but u still claim to love her. I just hope u haven,t put her at risk of STDs by your illegal phorking.
Finally, u have a child on the way. Be a man, go get prepared for the arrival!
Re: Sturborn Girlfriend by coupeboy(m): 4:58am On Mar 10, 2012
I know i have erred, i just need an advice 2 a way out. No STD's pls, Me and my wife are fine,
Re: Sturborn Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 11, 2012
Is there a legal way out of this? I don't think so! Your best bet is to have her have the baby, and then provide some support from a distance. You can then make it known to her that you'd never want her around your wife and family.
Re: Sturborn Girlfriend by Dyt(f): 10:34am On Mar 11, 2012
Jst listen 2 ur stewpid sef
Mimickin him
U didn't know all dose b4?
Bloody coward
U r jst an animal, u mean u want er v an abortion? Wat if dat costs er lyf?
Frog

1 Like

Re: Sturborn Girlfriend by Idowuogbo(f): 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2012
Oponu,ikeji aja, ara galatia.

Dat baby will come to life healthy and sound IJN

U berra welcome ur second wife.

person!
Re: Sturborn Girlfriend by angelhair(m): 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2012
Ol boy, just prepare for the baby thats all I can say. You cannot orce her to abort, you knew u were married when you 4cked her without condoms.Bear the consequences because you have already hurt your wife. I hope and pray your wife gets preg by another man, then your eye go clear. You think say na only u know road go facebook?

1 Like

Re: Sturborn Girlfriend by Tinyemeka(m): 11:00am On Mar 12, 2012
@ Coupe-boy, your marriage is in deep trouble from the look of things but I'll suggest you focus more on how to manage the situation so that it doesn't break beyond repair.

I don't want to do the castigating stuff because previous posters have done that bit. But guy you goof big time. And I hope this lesson will be a constant reminder for you to stay off any other woman besides your wife.

Be the first to let your wife know what you have done. It'd be worse (and possibly irreparable if she gets to hear about it from an outsider or even your FB chick). Start by telling her that you've done a veeeery bad thing but that it was unintentional and you didn't mean to hurt her. Apologize. Apologize. Apologize.

I am 100% against abortion, so the baby has to stay. It's either FB chic keeps the baby and you provide support for her (TEMPORARILY O!) or she gives you custody of the baby (that's for you and her to decide) who will grow up with your granny or mother. Can't risk having wifey strangle the baby one night.

Guy you did really bad. Go and work on salvaging your marriage and pacifying your wife.
Re: Sturborn Girlfriend by coupeboy(m): 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2012
Thank you all for your criticism and also best advice. I think i have learnt my lesson. Thank u all once again..
Re: Sturborn Girlfriend by coupeboy(m): 8:58am On Apr 25, 2012
Tinyemeka: @ Coupe-boy, your marriage is in deep trouble from the look of things but I'll suggest you focus more on how to manage the situation so that it doesn't break beyond repair.

I don't want to do the castigating stuff because previous posters have done that bit. But guy you goof big time. And I hope this lesson will be a constant reminder for you to stay off any other woman besides your wife.

Be the first to let your wife know what you have done. It'd be worse (and possibly irreparable if she gets to hear about it from an outsider or even your FB chick). Start by telling her that you've done a veeeery bad thing but that it was unintentional and you didn't mean to hurt her. Apologize. Apologize. Apologize.

I am 100% against abortion, so the baby has to stay. It's either FB chic keeps the baby and you provide support for her (TEMPORARILY O!) or she gives you custody of the baby (that's for you and her to decide) who will grow up with your granny or mother. Can't risk having wifey strangle the baby one night.

Guy you did really bad. Go and work on salvaging your marriage and pacifying your wife.
My brother thanks for your candid advice. I really goofed. Anyway, amend has been made and the situation is under control.

(1) (Reply)

Buddy By Etisalat / Am Lonely, / Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.