Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Uk Deports 120 Nigerians Over Immigration Offences - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Deports 120 Nigerians Over Immigration Offences (11210 Views)

The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens / Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears / Uk Deports 61 Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Deports 120 Nigerians Over Immigration Offences by amirize(m): 7:34pm On Mar 10, 2012
He prays, God help my dear country Nigeria
Re: Uk Deports 120 Nigerians Over Immigration Offences by jmoore(m): 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2012
invalid papers, overstayed your visit. why won't they deport you? Is this the first time? And it won't be the last.

No need for revenge, if you are going for revenge then you must look at why they were deported. How many Britons staying in Nigeria do you think have an invalid papers, how many Britons living in Nigeria have overstayed their visit? I guess your answer is as good as mine, NONE!!!

amirize:

He prays, God help my dear country Nigeria, though I thank u for making me an American Citizen last year,

If you are an American citizen and you travel to UK with invalid papers, you will be deported!!!!!!If you overstay your visit, you will be deported!!!!
Re: Uk Deports 120 Nigerians Over Immigration Offences by lucrecia: 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2012
Life continues my broda n sis6ts
Re: Uk Deports 120 Nigerians Over Immigration Offences by iKoksi(m): 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2012
Welcome Home my Brodas & Sisters. No Matter how bad they say Naija is, people are making it, You too can make it and live a better life, Yes You Can.

amirize:

He prays,  God help my dear country Nigeria, though I thank u for making me an American Citizen last year,

I Pray: Thank God for making me a Nigerian citizen. Thank God for not making me plan or even THINK of relocating or changing my identity. If i visit any country in the world, its for their own good. sad
Re: Uk Deports 120 Nigerians Over Immigration Offences by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2012
iKoksi:

Welcome Home my Brodas & Sisters. No Matter how bad they say Naija is, people are making it, You too can make it and live a better life, Yes You Can.

I Pray: Thank God for making me a Nigerian citizen. Thank God for not making me plan or even THINK of relocating or changing my identity. If i visit any country in the world, its for their own good. sad

Sorry but its a matter of choice. If its your choice to live in a country where Civility is a foreign concept, progression is alien and corruption is norm, then that's your prerogative. To each his own! It doesn't make you any more patriotic than a Nigerian in Iceland in search of a better life!
Re: Uk Deports 120 Nigerians Over Immigration Offences by Jerros213(m): 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2012
Thanks peeps for the informative,educative,inspiring,hilarious and sometimes senseless posts that I read on here. I get back from work everyday with so much eagerness to get on this surreptitiously addictive website. Thumbs up peeps. It is a shame to know that some dont/cant really see the power and connection that come with this website, but I really do. And seriously,certain people should consult the judgement of adults living around them before posting their balderdash on here.
Re: Uk Deports 120 Nigerians Over Immigration Offences by iKoksi(m): 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2012
engineerd:

Sorry but its a matter of choice. If its your choice to live in a country where Civility is a foreign concept, progression is alien and corruption is norm, then that's your prerogative. To each his own! It doesn't make you any more patriotic than a Nigerian in Iceland in search of a better life!

Ok Sir, thanks.
but u'll publicly thank God for making you a citizen of, ? (Heaven i'll guess)
Re: Uk Deports 120 Nigerians Over Immigration Offences by eherbal(m): 9:16am On Mar 11, 2012
The matter will be hushed because there's no personality involved,unlike the south Africa saga,where notable personalities were involved,nonsense.let me see them deport Britons, then I'll know we're really serious in this country.
Re: Uk Deports 120 Nigerians Over Immigration Offences by justwise(m): 10:13am On Mar 11, 2012
tigerleggs: Thanks for deleting those posts. I'm just trying to delete them in my brain

You are not the only one that feels like that, i do. Honestly i don't know why people make every issue tribal, i can't get my head around it.
Re: Uk Deports 120 Nigerians Over Immigration Offences by Dt03(m): 11:55am On Mar 11, 2012
Sad experience for them. I wish them the best in Naija
Re: Uk Deports 120 Nigerians Over Immigration Offences by DrKnow1(m): 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2012
Funkymallam: Trust nairalanders to compare this case to d SA deportation ish.

This guys were deported cus they were illegal immigrants with no valid papers or stay permits. This deportation is right and normal.

The SA issue was about a mere yellow fever card, wc if u cant accept the one they brought, u quarantine them at the airport b4 they enter ur country, they were no illegal immigrants, they v got their valid papers!

I am not against their being deported if they are illegal immigrants but I am not happy at all with the way and manner they are being deported - using a cargo plane when they are not animals.
There are no comfortable seats in a cargo plane where they can securely fasten their belts during take-off and landing. Afterall Nigeria is part of the commonwealth. By the way, do you know how much British oil companies make from Nigeria every year?
Re: Uk Deports 120 Nigerians Over Immigration Offences by wowo2: 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2012
While in the UK late last year, next to where i stay was this 20-something looking year old Nigerian (genius me figured out cos when i pass by is window he speaks a Nigerian language and Pidgin when on the phone or to his friends).
I had been thinking of going over to know the guy but I suspected something may not be right as his dressing/comportment seemed kinda yahoo yahoo/extravagant like that of a Nigerian hip hop star...true, I was a little envious smiley. Not to talk of the big car he had (most cars i see in the UK are smally hatchbacks). Two days before xmas, very early in the day, he was visited by the police. He was handcuffed and his car was taken away. Some british people moved into the apartment shortly after and I kept wondering what happened to him and his belongings. With this news, my mind can now rest as he is most likely safe back home.
Re: Uk Deports 120 Nigerians Over Immigration Offences by FXKing2012(m): 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2012
If we start deporting Britons now, na dem go tire ooo. If we boycott their products and companies they will send us a letter of apology. Population is power, they had better not try the will of 160million people.
Re: Uk Deports 120 Nigerians Over Immigration Offences by tayoTFC(m): 3:33pm On Mar 12, 2012
serve them right....i wonder how a reasonable human being put together 500k to get visa to uk, ticket and other logistic with the aim of overstay his/her visa...hence they make life difficult for ppl that have good intention to visit and come back to secure visa....
500k that can be invested in nigeria with in 1 year and turnaround to 750k...so many small amd medieum besiness to invest the visa fee, agent documentaion , flight and hotel money on with good return on investemt and wait till u are financialy ok to vist and come back...now they are back to squre one.....ojo gbogbo ni ti ole ojo kan ni to loko...( they are being staing illegal enjoying the uk facilities but they were caugth and deported unexpected..) lol
Re: Uk Deports 120 Nigerians Over Immigration Offences by VisaAdvice: 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2012
Deleted

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Cant Schedule For Us Visa Appointment I Forgot My Password / FRSC Announces Plans To Use Cameras On their Patrol Vehicles / Hawker Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos After Being Hit By A Danfo Bus. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.