Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,413 members, 7,958,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:55 AM

The Seaman And The Pirate Conversation - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Seaman And The Pirate Conversation (1583 Views)

Hilarious Conversation BTW A Babe And A Guy(fuel Scarcity) / My Conversation With A Yoruba Girl Today #NIGERIAN GIRL# / A Pirate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Seaman And The Pirate Conversation by WebMonk(m): 4:26pm On Oct 27, 2007
A seaman meets a pirate in a bar, and the talk turns to their adventures. The seaman notes that the pirate has a peg leg, a hook, and an eye patch. "How did you end up with the peg leg?" he asks.

The pirate replies, "I was swept overboard into a school of sharks. As my men were pulling me out, a shark bit my leg off."

"Wow!" says the seaman. "What about your hook?"

"Well," answers the pirate, "we were boarding a ship when one of the enemy hacked off my hand."

"Incredible!" says the seaman. "How’d you get the eye patch?"

"A sea gull shit in my eye," the pirate replies.

"You lost your eye to a sea gull dropping?" the seaman asks.

"Well," says the pirate, "it was my first day with the hook."
Re: The Seaman And The Pirate Conversation by showbobo(m): 4:31pm On Oct 27, 2007
oops, nice one grin grin grin
Re: The Seaman And The Pirate Conversation by kronkykay(m): 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2007
got me stiched thoh
Re: The Seaman And The Pirate Conversation by topeteadr(m): 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2007
This is da remix.
Re: The Seaman And The Pirate Conversation by kronkykay(m): 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2007
have you read this before?
Re: The Seaman And The Pirate Conversation by topeteadr(m): 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2007
Yeah by ituen.
Re: The Seaman And The Pirate Conversation by babadee(m): 1:06am On Oct 29, 2007
nice one though i've read it b4.
ps: why do i see ituen & crew every post i go?
Re: The Seaman And The Pirate Conversation by mimiko(f): 5:23am On Oct 29, 2007
ouch,

(1) (Reply)

Stupid Aboki / Mental Hospital Interview / The Iboman And The Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.