Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Asa Out With New Cd?? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Asa Out With New Cd?? (784 Views)

Terry G's Funky New Look with New Video - See Groove 2 / Lagbaja Back With New Album / Timaya Out With New Album? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asa Out With New Cd?? by comprende: 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2012
I saw a new CD by Asa today which I purchased titled "Down On Me". When I flipped to the other side of the cover, I noticed that it was released by Question Mark Entertainment.
I thought that Asa had long parted ways with Question Mark and it seems she had a legal dispute about them releasing some of her content. I want to find out from those in the music industry if this album has the support of Asa or if it is the unreleased content that Asa had with them before she left the label.

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For The Clubs And Rated Pg (olusesi Mujojo) / The Headies 2012 Nominees List / Video: Emmy Nyra - Everything I Do Ft Iyanya [teaser] [download]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.