Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Business Introduction Letter - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Business Introduction Letter (981 Views)

Introduction Letter! / Letter Of Introduction / Business Proposal / Introduction Letter As Clearing & Forwarding Agent And We Can Do Cargo Pickup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Introduction Letter by sparrowpaint: 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2012
Hereby introducing our company to you;I,the project manager of SPARROW PAINTS LTD number of years,we have been able to offered fantastic and recommendable services to our customers at various parts of this nation.

We specialize on interior and exterior residential and commercial,deck stains etc

The quality of our service is fast making ue a household name due to our integrity and affordable of our product

We always at your disposal to help you choose colour and paints that your memorable need.

We shall appreciate your kind consideration calling us for further discussion and information.

Thanks

Yours faithfully,
Mr Ayodeji Eludinni
Project manager
Sparrow paints Ltd

E-mail:sparrowpaints@yahoo.com Tel:08039682971,08084018479 or Pin:3295833B
P.O.Box 943 Ikotun.

(1) (Reply)

Become Financially Okay With Bulksms / How To Make Money With Nairaland / I Have Clean Golf 4 Secondhand Car That I Used 4 1yr Forsale In Kd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.