Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:19 PM

The Successors By Jerry Agada - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Successors By Jerry Agada (29757 Views)

Jamb 2013 Utme Use Of English: The Summary Of The Two Novels; “the Successors” W / Summary Of The Successors For All Jambites [use Of English] / JAMB WILL TEST WAEC/NECO SUCCESSORS NEXT WEEK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Successors By Jerry Agada by Tobexin(m): 3:53am On Mar 12, 2012
..The successors is written by jerry agada and the story is a word of fiction and it is unreal...,tekura asten and okoh walks in an hotel called provincial hotel, mr eze is a rich man that usually visit the hotel, the man usually give the two attendant money suddenly they heard that mr eze has died in a riot at kano then the two boys okoq and terkura were wondering that how could he have died when he can speak various nigeria language which makes him a multi liquistic, terkura had a dream of owning an hotel while okoh question him and made jest of him, mr essence presence made the boys believe in the world of business i.e one can stil make it even if one is not educated, eze has also visited most countries of the world except united kingdom and usa...

1 Like

Re: The Successors By Jerry Agada by Tobexin(m): 4:12am On Mar 12, 2012
Mr eze is also a trader and dealer, terkura said there is goin to be war because ojukwu his egocentric and concerned with the succession because of the discovery of oil in the easten region which gowon will not allow, terkura took permiss ion to leave provincial hotel at markudi to go home and see his dad(mattew asten who is a catechist and farmer) and his mother margaret who gave birth to his first son that died and she gave birth to another 6 surviving children,....
Re: The Successors By Jerry Agada by Tobexin(m): 4:13am On Mar 12, 2012
Mr eze is also a trader and dealer, terkura said there is goin to be war because ojukwu his egocentric and concerned with the succession because of the discovery of oil in the easten region which gowon will not allow, terkura took permiss ion to leave provincial hotel at markudi to go home and see his dad(mattew asten who is a catechist and farmer) and his mother margaret who gave birth to his first son that died and she gave birth to another 6 surviving children,....margarat her mother wants him to marry torkwase
Re: The Successors By Jerry Agada by Tobexin(m): 4:19am On Mar 12, 2012
Mr eze is also a trader and dealer, terkura said there is goin to be war because ojukwu his egocentric and concerned with the succession because of the discovery of oil in the easten region which gowon will not allow, terkura took permiss ion to leave provincial hotel at markudi to go home and see his dad(mattew asten who is a catechist and farmer) and his mother margaret who gave birth to his first son that died and she gave birth to another 6 surviving children,....margarat her mother wants him to marry torkwase but he refuse the offer because of his dream to go to the university and own an hotel at the end of the day, provincial hotel is a govt enterprises and the ibo believe that they ase lords and perceives that other tribes are lesser nigerians, maria was 19 and okoh wa7 24 when they got married..okoh as a father of a baby wants to name his son monday while his father named him ifenne

1 Like

Re: The Successors By Jerry Agada by Tobexin(m): 4:22am On Mar 12, 2012
,.Mr eze is also a trader and dealer, terkura said there is goin to be war because ojukwu his egocentric and concerned with the succession because of the discovery of oil in the easten region which gowon will not allow, terkura took permiss ion to leave provincial hotel at markudi to go home and see his dad(mattew asten who is a catechist and farmer) and his mother margaret who gave birth to his first son that died and she gave birth to another 6 surviving children,....margarat her mother wants him to marry torkwase but he refuse the offer because of his dream to go to the university and own an hotel at the end of the day, provincial hotel is a govt enterprises and the ibo believe that they ase lords and perceives that other tribes are lesser nigerians, maria was 19 and okoh wa7 24 when they got married..okoh as a father of a baby wants to name his son monday while his father named him ifenne..

1 Like

Re: The Successors By Jerry Agada by Tobexin(m): 10:08am On Mar 12, 2012
Ifenne was caught smoking igbo known as the devil's weed..., ifenne started smoking when he was 16 at the back of the window, the misconduct is as a result of the absence of okoh in the house...okoh was sad about it and decided to go to alcohol centre to sharkup, he saw variour sharkers but couldnt relate wìth them because he was sad , he decided to tell one of the sharker mfa which was from a fry pan to fire that one told him that its good to smoke cannabis, which made okoh angrier an before and he left the place, cecilia had left her husband's house with 4 children and came to the city to make love 2 josiah which led to the keeping of okoh outside when the rain was heavily falling,, josiah was proud that another man was kept outsid becos of him, okoh health turn worse because he saw his first son smoking....
Re: The Successors By Jerry Agada by Tobexin(m): 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2012
U are all expected to follow this thread, its very pertinent
Re: The Successors By Jerry Agada by Tobexin(m): 6:21am On Mar 14, 2012
Okoh considered himself a failure as a result of the achievement of people like tekura and out of proud he couldnt reachout for help which endeared him to living a wayward life, okoh is responsible to what happen to him because he chose it from the early stage, okoh died afta 3 month....it was referred as a parasite death by the elders in the family......
Re: The Successors By Jerry Agada by Tobexin(m): 6:28am On Mar 14, 2012
Ifenne decided to work as a conductor in which he got one, he perceive mr olu as a strict discipline man.....nato is a serious and notorious town conductor, ifenne did the conductor job 4 six yrs, terkura died in a sleep without any sickness when he was 51 and many considered it as a mysterious death
Re: The Successors By Jerry Agada by Tobexin(m): 6:35am On Mar 14, 2012
When tekura died his property was handle by his nephew david, some people believe that tekura is richer than the state government...terkura was succeeded by david because he did not marry and donot have any issue, david flex around with the money he did nt work for, so he spend excessively, he took one of his gurl fwend jecinta to portharcort to enjoy themselves, ifenne decided to run 4 elect with the party dpn and they won with the support of david, then david travelled out while ifenne became the governor of benue state. ....

1 Like

Re: The Successors By Jerry Agada by Tobexin(m): 6:40am On Mar 14, 2012
This is the end of the successors, predicted questns awaits you......
Re: The Successors By Jerry Agada by Tobexin(m): 7:04am On Mar 14, 2012
For any info meet me on 2go tobexin...my num is 08083838611.NO FLASHING PLS..READERS ARE LEADERS.........10 days to go, read wise
Re: The Successors By Jerry Agada by kindla(f): 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2012
pls to add u on fb is ur name, adeyeye tobi micheal tobexy in one word or is it seperated?like adeyeye tobi micheal tobexy pls i need 2 add u pls 4 futher disscussion kus am interested in ur summary tanx.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: The Successors By Jerry Agada by Richieboyn: 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2012
Thanks. God bless you. And continue to quide y0u. I'll spread it to 0thers who arent nairalanders. I'll add y0u on 2qo. I'm richella
Re: The Successors By Jerry Agada by Tobexin(m): 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2012
GOOD NEWS....POSSIBLE QUESTIONS WILL BE PROPERLY DISCUSS ON MY FACEBOOK AND 2GO IM SORRY I CAN POST IT HERE, ITS NOT FOR ALL BUT FOR THOSE WHO NEED IT....PREDICTED QUESTION, CATCHYA On @goTOBEXIN n face book Adeyeye tobi michael tobexy......with those questions anything is possible.......READERS ARE LEADERS
Re: The Successors By Jerry Agada by Tobexin(m): 9:57pm On Mar 14, 2012
The predicted questions are from both novels, the potter's wheel and successors, it cost me a lot to get the questions, its actually from hmmm bt he that has ear let him ear oo wat the spirit is saying, countdown 9 days 2go,, just read wise nt wide, READERS ARE LEADERS... LEADERS...LOVE U ALL
Re: The Successors By Jerry Agada by Alomaja: 8:17am On Mar 15, 2012
Tanx alot.i wil add u on 2go.mine is mojialo
Re: The Successors By Jerry Agada by turture1: 8:30am On Mar 15, 2012
God bless u i will add u.
Re: The Successors By Jerry Agada by Tobexin(m): 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2012
Note....the full meanin of DPN IS DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE PARTY AND THAT WAS IFENNE'S PARTY THAT WON THE ELECTION WHILE THE OPPOSITION PARTY IS LED BY CHIEF PLO ATETAN CALLED NRP MEAN NATIONAL REPUBLICAN PARTY.....OKOH FATHER WAS CAREFREE ABOUT HIM................I THINK I HAVE ANSWERED YOUR BECAUSE READERS ARE LEADERS.............@2GO TOBEXIN
Re: The Successors By Jerry Agada by Johnsinia(m): 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2012
Tanx guy,i ll c u on 2go
Re: The Successors By Jerry Agada by Tobexin(m): 9:30pm On Mar 16, 2012
I must confess its not easy to be a leader 2@all....the question wil be posted on thursday to those that can meet the cateria.....its not my fault, a lot of people on me......remember jamb is ready so are you ready.........
Re: The Successors By Jerry Agada by onyengbu: 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2012
Tobexin: Mr eze is also a trader and dealer, terkura said there is goin to be war because ojukwu his egocentric and concerned with the succession because of the discovery of oil in the easten region which gowon will not allow, terkura took permiss ion to leave provincial hotel at markudi to go home and see his dad(mattew asten who is a catechist and farmer) and his mother margaret who gave birth to his first son that died and she gave birth to another 6 surviving children,....margarat her mother wants him to marry torkwase but he refuse the offer because of his dream to go to the university and own an hotel at the end of the day, provincial hotel is a govt enterprises and the ibo believe that they ase lords and perceives that other tribes are lesser nigerians, maria was 19 and okoh wa7 24 when they got married..okoh as a father of a baby wants to name his son monday while his father named him ifenne

Helloooooooo?!!! Is anyone home?!!

What da frell is all this about?

1 Like

Re: The Successors By Jerry Agada by mykejones(m): 1:59am On Mar 17, 2012
Am i the only one finding it hard to understand any of this thread? Am i seriously dat dull?
With the number of views,and d fact dat it made the homepage,it seem people are really intrested in dis stuf.
Wetin una see wey i no see?
Re: The Successors By Jerry Agada by MeGaStReEt: 3:12am On Mar 17, 2012
I read that novel myself, and i cant understand what the OP is talking about
Re: The Successors By Jerry Agada by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 17, 2012
mykejones: Am i the only one finding it hard to understand any of this thread? Am i seriously dat dull?
With the number of views,and d fact dat it made the homepage,it seem people are really intrested in dis stuf.
Wetin una see wey i no see?
Bros, let me assure you it has nothing on you!
The OP needs to tell us which language this is cause its definitely not english!
Re: The Successors By Jerry Agada by Tinyemeka(m): 7:39am On Mar 17, 2012
Tobexin: ,.Mr eze is also a trader and dealer, terkura said there is goin to be war because ojukwu his egocentric and concerned with the succession because of the discovery of oil in the easten region which gowon will not allow, terkura took permiss ion to leave provincial hotel at markudi to go home and see his dad(mattew asten who is a catechist and farmer) and his mother margaret who gave birth to his first son that died and she gave birth to another 6 surviving children,....margarat her mother wants him to marry torkwase but he refuse the offer because of his dream to go to the university and own an hotel at the end of the day, provincial hotel is a govt enterprises and the ibo believe that they ase lords and perceives that other tribes are lesser nigerians, maria was 19 and okoh wa7 24 when they got married..okoh as a father of a baby wants to name his son monday while his father named him ifenne..

I can't count the number of errors contained in just that paragraph.
Have you yourself passed JAMB? sad
Re: The Successors By Jerry Agada by wandyvirus(m): 8:15am On Mar 17, 2012
Thank God! i felt there must be something seriously wrong with me.I just don't get it 'Readers are leaders'! If you read this you'll be something else far from a leader! Christ! and to think that some folks are actually signing up for this?!
Re: The Successors By Jerry Agada by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 17, 2012
Tinyemeka:

I can't count the number of errors contained in just that paragraph.
Have you yourself passed JAMB? sad
Lol. The guy offered it in the best way his capacity could deliver it.
I read the chapter-by-chapter analysis of the potter's wheel and summary of the successor on visionitesmagazine.com, and it was very clear, understandable wih suggested questions, and I felt better than I'd have felt reading the hard copies.
I'd recommend it for all jambites. It's on www.visionitesmagazine.com
Best of luck everyone.
Re: The Successors By Jerry Agada by Kylexy3000(m): 10:14am On Mar 17, 2012
cut the crap guys,jamb is not
gonna ask yhu questions like dis
(who is the fada of obu,what happened to obu when he rode his father's bicycle,guys u are not in pry 2..u are entering the university..think twice ) Quote from
the syllabus "comprehension
from the potter's wheel and the
successor"good,it means you are
to answer comprehension
passages concerning the two
novels,so for your easy
understanding for candidates
and also to save time,dats why
they recommend the two novels
for jamb candidates...just for easy
comprehendin,so guys expect
the summary of the two novels
which will be like comprehension
passage..note:read wild(25 mks)
,ALSO NOTE the DICTIONARY/
DIFFICULT WORDS AND ALSO
IDIOMS U FiND IN the novel cus
its likely you meet it in ur
synonyms and antonyms.
Re: The Successors By Jerry Agada by MRADOLUDEHINWA(m): 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2012
GLORY BE TO GOD LESSON HELD FOR JAMBITE
@ HOLI TRINITY, IGBOKODA, ONDO STATE
18/MRA/2012
THE SUMMARY OF THE SUCCESSORS BY JERRY AGADA
The successors is written by jerry agada and the story is a word of fiction and it is unreal...,tekurah atsen asten and okoh ameh walks in an hotel called provincial hotel, mr eze is a rich man that usually visit the hotel, the man usually give the two attendant money suddenly they heard that mr eze has died in a riot at kano then the two boys okoq and terkura were wondering that how could he have died when he can speak various nigeria language which makes him a multi liquistic, terkura had a dream of owning an hotel while okoh question him and made jest of him, mr essence presence made the boys believe in the world of business i.e one can stil make it even if one is not educated, eze has also visited most countries of the world except united kingdom and usa... Mr eze is also a trader and dealer, terkura said there is goin to be war because ojukwu his egocentric and concerned with the succession because of the discovery of oil in the easten region which gowon will not allow, terkura took permiss ion to leave provincial hotel at markudi to go home and see his dad(mattew asten who is a catechist and farmer) and his mother margaret who gave birth to his first son that died and she gave birth to another 6 surviving children,.. margarat her mother wants him to marry torkwase but he refuse the offer because of his dream to go to the university and own an hotel at the end of the day, provincial hotel is a govt enterprises and the ibo believe that they ase lords and perceives that other tribes are lesser nigerians, maria was 19 and okoh wa7 24 when they got married..okoh as a father of a baby wants to name his son monday while his father named him ifenne........... Ifenne was caught smoking igbo known as the devil's weed..., ifenne started smoking when he was 16 at the back of the window, the misconduct is as a result of the absence of okoh in the house...okoh was sad about it and decided to go to alcohol centre to sharkup, he saw variour sharkers but couldnt relate wìth them because he was sad , he decided to tell one of the sharker mfa which was from a fry pan to fire that one told him that its good to smoke cannabis, which made okoh angrier an before and he left the place, cecilia had left her husband's house with 4 children and came to the city to make love 2 josiah which led to the keeping of okoh outside when the rain was heavily falling,, josiah was proud that another man was kept outsid becos of him, okoh health turn worse because he saw his first son smoking.... Okoh considered himself a failure as a result of the achievement of people like tekura and out of proud he couldnt reachout for help which endeared him to living a wayward life, okoh is responsible to what happen to him because he chose it from the early stage, okoh died afta 3 month....it was referred as a parasite death by the elders in the family.. Ifenne decided to work as a conductor in which he got one, he perceive mr olu as a strict discipline man.....nato is a serious and notorious town conductor, ifenne did the conductor job 4 six yrs, terkura died in a sleep without any sickness when he was 51 and many considered it as a mysterious death………..When tekura died his property was handle by his nephew david, some people believe that tekura is richer than the state government...terkura was succeeded by david because he did not marry and donot have any issue, david flex around with the money he did nt work for, so he spend excessively, he took one of his gurl fwend jecinta to portharcort to enjoy themselves, ifenne decided to run 4 elect with the party dpn and they won with the support of david, then david travelled out while ifenne became the governor of benue state.
This is the end of the successors, predicted questns awaits you......

1 Like

Re: The Successors By Jerry Agada by Tobexin(m): 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2012
,...............................Ive told you time without number that the secret to jamb is the past question, check out ur standard time waits for no body, its time to take the bull by the horns stop reading and start solving past questions, thats the key to ur success...............
Re: The Successors By Jerry Agada by silverfrancis(m): 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2012
[center][/center]guy tnz elot 4 ur contribution,codos 2 u guy tnz elot 4 ur contribution,codos 2 u guy tnz elot 4 ur contribution,codos 2 u

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. / Industrial Court Orders ASUU Back To Work / Mothers Tumble Over During A Parents Race At An Inter House Sport In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.