Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Ur Wedding And Events Solution, Make Up Artist, Decorator, Ushers Etc - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Ur Wedding And Events Solution, Make Up Artist, Decorator, Ushers Etc (1743 Views)

Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja 2(pics) / Event Decor And Wedding Decorator In Nigeria - AAA Events 08056236435 / Wedding And Event Planner In Abuja, Lagos & available to travel (Events by Eki) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur Wedding And Events Solution, Make Up Artist, Decorator, Ushers Etc by simababe(f): 7:01am On Mar 12, 2012

1 Like

Re: Ur Wedding And Events Solution, Make Up Artist, Decorator, Ushers Etc by simababe(f): 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2012
Sayo' saw ur mail buh tried responding and d server timed out, you can drop ur number so that I will give you a call, also the make up of the bride only is just 25,000 for half a day and 40,000 for full day.look forward to hearing from you
Re: Ur Wedding And Events Solution, Make Up Artist, Decorator, Ushers Etc by lilbadry: 8:14am On Mar 13, 2012
Hi simababe, I av seen two of your works at an entrepreneur centre here in lagos, pls I will like you to know how much you charger for tieing of gele and making up for my bride and her train.cos I'm buggeting 55,000.
Re: Ur Wedding And Events Solution, Make Up Artist, Decorator, Ushers Etc by simababe(f): 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2012
Hi lilbadry, u can buzz bling on the number above to negotiate how much its gonna cost u, but what I can assure you of is that no matter what, we don't turn how clients down. Thanks for the add
Re: Ur Wedding And Events Solution, Make Up Artist, Decorator, Ushers Etc by simababe(f): 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2012
we bring out †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ beauty in you, join us at the Youthful and Useful make up gallery starting fro♏ 6th of July to 8th Oђ july, admission is free.
Re: Ur Wedding And Events Solution, Make Up Artist, Decorator, Ushers Etc by simababe(f): 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2012
Re: Ur Wedding And Events Solution, Make Up Artist, Decorator, Ushers Etc by coldiz: 12:06am On Apr 22, 2012
Are you a recording artiste, then take advantage of Shock Entertainments studio for your audio musical recording in forms of songs, jingles, personalised viral short songs etc for your brand marketing purposes. Express your brand musically. With as low as possible you can get a nice deal. Call Nosa (08066230807) for further enquiry and booking.
Re: Ur Wedding And Events Solution, Make Up Artist, Decorator, Ushers Etc by mayori(m): 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2012
Memories can't be bought but lived. We let you relive every memory, image after image smiley Crispy Clear and Colourful @ Trybze Photography. Experienced photographers, top rated quality equipment. For event bookings and studio sessions call Muyiwa on 08127630632 or pin:2691098F
Re: Ur Wedding And Events Solution, Make Up Artist, Decorator, Ushers Etc by simababe(f): 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2012
Re: Ur Wedding And Events Solution, Make Up Artist, Decorator, Ushers Etc by simababe(f): 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2012
Re: Ur Wedding And Events Solution, Make Up Artist, Decorator, Ushers Etc by Addegbuyi(m): 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2012
Thinking of creating and preserving of memorable events like weddings,birthdays,house-warming,e.t.c with photographs and video productions? Reach out to FOTOSERVE. Photography is our passion. Chck us out on www.fotoserve. We work everywhere around the globe. Call us today on 08034179147 or 08184132029. BB pin- 2A9CA44C and we will make the memories of that event of yours linger for a long time to come.FOTOSERVE.....inspired by perfection.[color=][/color]

(1) (Reply)

WATCH your money GROW from zero investment TO 500,000 NAIRA / Quality and affordable security Cameras For Your Homes And Business Premises. / Miss Nigeria In America Beauty Pageant 2006 - College Park, Md

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.