Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? (14217 Views)

Poll: Who's staying or leaving?

I'm Staying!: 49% (159 votes)
I'm Leaving: 15% (49 votes)
I'm yet to decide. . .: 22% (73 votes)
I'm not bothered at all. . .: 11% (38 votes)
This poll has ended

Topic-Based [Following] & New Topic Bugfix (New Nairaland Update) / People In The Joke Department Of Nairaland Are The Most Lazy And : ! / Most Pple On Nairaland Are Unintelligent Babbling Goons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2012
Those who wanna leave should please leave.... Let us do head count and know those who are left..... grin

1 Like

Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by bid4rich(m): 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2012
dabrake:
wickedness. na that your gbegborun site you wan make i join?? oga, we don't do 'intellectualess' gossip site

You plan no go work, I have visited the Site, it was horrible, I mean very horrible. angry angry angry
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by otokx(m): 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2012
staying
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by Yewe2011(m): 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2012
the older way is easier on the eyes
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by xynerise: 3:22pm On Mar 12, 2012
I will leave but my manhood remains here. grin
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by opeyemiolu(f): 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2012
Am staying. I love nairaland.
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by blackweaver(m): 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2012
@Seun no mind all the complainers joo especially those threatening to leave, sooner or later they will come back again; actually i'm not particularly crazy about the interface myself but i feel it's a welcome change all the same; the old one had become too monotonous. Abeg don't mind all the complainers, nothing do you

2 Likes

Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by dadicvila(m): 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2012
Crown Prince: Seun,
Can you sale the old Nairaland to me?
As a businessman,i have just detect a robust business potential.
ole buruku
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by dabrake(m): 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2012
freecocoa: . . . cos i can't afford to lose my eyesight,its really disappointing for me. . . .

I can no longer stay as much as i used to or want to,tears almost came of my eyes yesterday when i was browsing and i was forced to log out,I even joined naijapals yesterday . . .
Same here. in less than 2 days, i am thinking of visiting the optician again. was trying to manage my ohter lense but with this new nairaland, i don't think i can manage again. Well, in arsene seun i trust

one more thing, the tags aint working except the 'bold', 'color', the 'size' and the 'font' seun, why??
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by Moyola(f): 3:33pm On Mar 12, 2012
@ Topic: Yels I are! lol! tongue

Eetz alright Seun. Keep playin wiv eet 'til eet lukz ryt!
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by obelisk(m): 3:33pm On Mar 12, 2012
but why distort your website buy yourself all in the name of improvement? what do we have against quality as nigerians?
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2012
I like the first one better. But I will still stay. Is almost impossible to quit NL now but on the flip side, My post will be limited and my time, doing better things. grin
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by KINGwax(m): 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2012
onila: AM LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD!!!! angry angry angry angry angry CRAP SITE
i've gotta a feeling if u post once more on here you'll die! I'll really love it if senseless idiottaz left here
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by binbass(m): 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2012
onila: AM LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD!!!! angry angry angry angry angry CRAP SITE
Who cares, soldier go soldier come barrack no dey change.

1 Like

Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by uncletbuddy(m): 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2012
Only a fool will choose to leave. Almost every Nigerian complain of inability of Nigerian to make impact in term of invention, but we complain to much and try to send low those who has tried to make impact. Even though it is bad you don't have to leave, instead motivate him by giving usefull advice to better it rather than destroying it. HOW MANY UNA DON FIT DO SELF. change is neccessary for improvement...Keep it on Mr(Seun) only try to do better.
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2012
I am not leaving but i may not be able to reply to post cuz this new nl is really hurting my eyes.It's like stiring long in front of a television.
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by Afam4eva(m): 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2012
Where else is there to go to? I'll remain on nairaland as long as it serves me well. I'm even getting used to this new template.
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by dasa: 3:44pm On Mar 12, 2012
its so difficult to read. if it aint broke, dont fix it.
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by smoothlips(m): 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2012
I really don't like dis new nairaland...I hav been a big fan of dis site since my school days but with dis new nairaland...naijapals is looking more interesting.
It's just not fun very thing is looking sooooo like MACHINE LANGUAGE
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by xreal: 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2012
Why on earth should anyone leave, 'cos of a positive change, huh?
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2012
Who cares? You all against this new change can leave for all i care. He owns the site, he decide what he want. Period!
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by loneytunes(m): 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2012
I think the new Nairaland is cool. However, let the tinkering continue till it becomes much better. I think the reason why many are complaining is because they have been so use to the old NL (7years). Change is inevitable guys. Seun, keep it up.

1 Like

Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by cap28: 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2012
thinking of leaving, this new format is terrible,plus it took me two days to log back into it.
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by niyivasaz(m): 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2012
**staying**
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by LeJeun3: 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2012
Abeg. Leave If U care! But I'm staying, wat are somepeople feeling like? The lifeline on NL? Did Seun say he needed ur money? The wonderful mobile experience on NL right now is great and would attract many more folks. Let him do d tweaks on d fonts and colour and poof its all good. #Ilikeithere
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 12, 2012
All talk and no suggestions! When will Nigerians change? Me, Rhodalyn, Nike4love, hotangel, gridlock and so many others were one of the first set of people to register on nairaland in august 2005, we had our fun then and we left....well, some of us left cos Seun offended us somehow. all am trying to say is, whether u leave or u stay, nairaland will still remain and will still get more members! I have been inactive on NL for years now but I always come back to get the latest info on what is happening in Nigeria and beyond. I even come here to laugh too. I think d new NL is cool and better than d previous one. its even easier to access now. for those complaining of eye issues, I am short sighted yet I can still access d new NL even without my glasses! u guys should give d guy a break! he has done a good job after all. he gave Nigerians a place to meet regardless of age, sex and location and even race!
Seun has done a good job. give him d credit he truly deserves.

for me, am staying, in fact d new NL will even make me more active.

2 Likes

Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by Sijo01(f): 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2012
D old NL was addictive.

Wit diz new fin,
i can now concetrate while in d ofix, kitchen, while eatin.
go to bed on time, wake up in d middle of d nit to attend 2some fin meaningfu instead of NLdin. go into d bath room/toilet phonelex/laptoplex. Sit confortabli in d bus while on transit/motion witout pressing ma phoes &laughing out load or smilein like some1 who's reading a luv sms.

Mr. Seun, its ur call.
Go bck to old NL &experince more trafic OR stay wit diz new born baby &experience an xpress road witout pot-hole.

I rest my case.
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by bigfather(m): 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2012
The is not cool at all ! Looks like a website that was built in the 80's.

Was bit confused when i logged in, thought it was my computer system, i had to restart my system to be sure.

Abeg Oga Seun make you revert back to the old and better NAIRALAND !
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by OAM4J: 4:12pm On Mar 12, 2012
You guys should adjust the view size with ctrl+(+) and Ctrl+(-)

I've had no more problem with my eyes since I adjusted the view size.

Though it still ok if Seun will make the default font size bigger and try some options with the theme color

1 Like

Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by sesanayo(m): 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2012
One thing abt nigerians is we luv to criticized too much, but to sit down and fathom something reasonable is nt in our culture, Mr Seun don't mind d haters joor keep up d good work
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by Ninilowo(m): 4:17pm On Mar 12, 2012
Lif am for am, he go soon hear WEN. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cute Girls On Nairaland / Lion Attacks Woman Having Sex / Lagos Environmental Task Force Denies Involvement In The Death Of Man In Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.