Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India (11234 Views)

Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k / Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport / Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2012
niddamugu: All in the name of EGO. Igbos can do anything for money.

If they can offer their mothers for money rituals,what else remains ?
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2012
Very enterprising chap. A shining model of entrepreneurship, honesty, hardwork and dignified labor.
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by dayokanu(m): 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2012
What a role model to his family and community
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by NaMe4: 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2012
yorke: Ibo and Yoruba sef. I tire for una sef. if nor be Ibo 2day e go b Yoruba 2moro. na only una deey Naija sef? haba!

They go dey NL dey insult demselves ooohhhhh till the thread reach 50 pages!
Dey waste time and space dey flex internet muscle.
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by Ammyng(f): 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2012
~Bluetooth:

If they can offer their mothers for money rituals,what else remains ?

Whenever I read your post I could see ignorance. Grow up
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by Ammyng(f): 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2012
Crime is not a tribal thing, idioots
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by bashydemy(m): 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2012
WHen are they going to learn
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by dadicvila(m): 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2012
QuoteMe: Is this greed or poverty?
could be both
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by dadicvila(m): 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2012
Ammyng: Crime is not a tribal thing, idioots
shatap dia,certain tribes are known for certain crimes
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by princecassallo: 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2012
i love u baby
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by ak47mann(m): 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2012
even 147 yorubas that was deported two days ago from london they are all ex convicts from frauds to child trafficking............. cooleven 147 yorubas that was deported two days ago from london they are all ex convicts from frauds to child trafficking.............
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by studyineu: 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2012
Sky-walker:

Why would you think people would attack his tribe? I dont understand the thinking of average Nairalanders again.This guy just committed a crime and the first thing you are worried about is tribe

I don't blame de guy, Nairalanders are fast to attack one tribe dis days
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by slimghost(m): 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2012
Mr Seun,why is this on the front page? instead upgrading ur wackass site, you are here promoting tribalism. Nonsense
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by SamMilla1(m): 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2012
Eight grams of cocaine is not more than 500 dollars. Who wrote that $22, 000. Liars!
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by Joeblis(m): 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2012
ismhab: Igbo, ibo, igbo, ibo and igbo let them execute him so that it will serve as a lesson to his fellow drug pushers.
another tribalistic goat.
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by OneNaira6: 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2012
44. slimghost(m):
Mr Seun,why is this on the front page? instead upgrading ur wackass site, you are here promoting tribalism. Nonsense

Tell me something I don't know. I thought this new change of nairaland was suppose to be new era of nairaland.

Apart from the face, I cannot think of anything different from the past nairaland, thus why change the face. It is still the same crap promoting crap.

45. Sam Milla(m):
Eight grams of cocaine is not more than 500 dollars. Who wrote that $22, 000. Liars!

How do you know this
Are you in the business of no man return.
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2012
Ammyng: Crime is not a tribal thing, idioots

Says who ? Why are ibos representing in every crime ? Abi you don see yorubas wey dey kidnap for ransome or do militancy or oyel bunkering before ?
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by SamMilla1(m): 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2012
One_Naira:

Tell me something I don't know. I thought this new change of nairaland was suppose to be new era of nairaland.

Apart from the face, I cannot think of anything different from the past nairaland, thus why change the face. It is still the same crap promoting crap.

How do you know this
you will be suprised to know what i know.
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by SamMilla1(m): 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2012
One_Naira:

How do you know this
you will be suprised to know what i know.
I lived in Amsterdam, the world's cocain headquater.
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2012
dadicvila: shatap dia,certain tribes are known for certain crimes

Yes I know hating crime for example. Please don't tell me to shattap or whatever you are spewing.
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by Dipwater(m): 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2012
@ bluetooth and okija juju una no dey try. @ okija juju ur pix wow its kinda frightning
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by Okijajuju1(m): 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2012
Obiora Ikenna like any other true Igbo man was going about his life honestly (importing shoes and clothes) before he made the mistake of meeting a Yoruba man (probably Baba Suwes associates) who introduced him to Yoruba peoples stock in trade which is drugs... When would Igbos learn that Ofemmanus are a bad influence on us... From Awolowo who decieved Ojukwu into war down to the other Yoruba who wants a Nwa Ada (NdidI) to start bearing an Yoruba name (semisola or whatevers)..

Yet another Igbo son lost to the Yoruba evils..
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by Skywalker5(m): 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2012
slimghost: Mr Seun,why is this on the front page? instead upgrading ur wackass site, you are here promoting tribalism. Nonsense

How is this topic promoting tribalism? This guy is a bleeped up criminal. How has that got to do with tribalism? Just because some tribal scums and idiots use Nairaland to diss other people tribe does not mean crime should not be exposed. What should seun do? Delete the topic? because of the guy's tribe or what?
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by KINGwax(m): 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2012
deshclones: seun posted it to the front page..nigga boy..don't go and upgrade your site....keep promoting tribalism... angry angry
^^ idiotta, did u knw someone 'liked' your post? You must feel proud now abi? But that wasn't in that last site was it? Foo|

1 Like

Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by Skywalker5(m): 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2012
KINGwax: ^^ idiotta, did u knw someone 'liked' your post? You must feel proud now abi? But that wasn't in that last site was it? Foo|

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by KINGwax(m): 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2012
Okija_juju: Obiora Ikenna like any other true Igbo man was going about his life honestly (importing shoes and clothes) before he made the mistake of meeting a Yoruba man (probably Baba Suwes associates) who introduced him to Yoruba peoples stock in trade which is drugs... When would Igbos learn that Ofemmanus are a bad influence on us... From Awolowo who decieved Ojukwu into war down to the other Yoruba who wants a Nwa Ada (NdidI) to start bearing an Yoruba name (semisola or whatevers)..

Yet another Igbo son lost to the Yoruba evils..
shouldn't it be obvious now that you yigbo guys will alwys be loosers? WHICHEVER MOVE U MAKE, YOU'LL BE CHECKMATED! But move anyways, looser
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by ifyalways(f): 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2012
Interesting thread.

He did the crime and so must do the time.
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by cj12(m): 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2012
Its a pity that he ended up this way,feel very sorry for him,hope he gets a fair judgement.
Life is not really easy abroad but many people doesn't understand that,i know what immigrants are passing through in foreign land just to make end meet.
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by blaKKy83(f): 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2012
Abeg hw I go post new topic plzzzzz
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by afm4ever(m): 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

That must be a Yoruba man he met!!

Poor chap. . . . His mama should have taught him that evil association. . . . . .
abi d guy wan hama no b small i pity her parent
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by Knorkastur: 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2012
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by achi4u(m): 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2012
well,we must meet up and retain our top shot as the most vibrant tribe in nigeria either crook or by hook...anyhow!!!

isi onye ocha ga gadariri!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman’s Wife Cooking For Robbers In Zamfara, AIG Says / Gunmen Snatch Channels TV Bus In Benin, Beat & Tie Up Driver / Nigerian Nanny Jailed 80 Years In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.