Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) (27922 Views)

What Jonathan Told Sanusi, The Emir Of Kano / A Great Speech By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (the CBN Governor) / Sanusi, The Most Intelligent Man In The Country- IMF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by abusadiq24(m): 7:44am On Mar 13, 2012
bakila:
Ok you reasons are out. Send the pictures to GEJ. The lady is Ibo her, name is Nkechinyere Small time una go say Hausa no like Ibo. One Nijeriya joor, she carry red shirt de pursue mallam sanusi.

LWKMD4H....hehehehehahahahahheeeeeeeeeeeee!kai u funny ehh. Chai
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by jspac(m): 7:47am On Mar 13, 2012
For him mind him be james bond grin
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by jspac(m): 7:47am On Mar 13, 2012
papatosibe: she looks like my sister who is by the way a gold-digger.
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by Ayanfe22: 7:49am On Mar 13, 2012
ok
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by FlyboyZee: 7:50am On Mar 13, 2012
E be lyk sai something de wrong with all of una? Becos him be SLS make im no chop kpomor. Nigerians una sha wicked.

Make I even ask dis question wey de bother me: Wu snap the pix? Wetin de person dey do for wia SLS de sef? That is assuming it is not Photoshopped.
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by Vuprax: 7:54am On Mar 13, 2012
Una get time o
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by Ibangap(m): 7:55am On Mar 13, 2012
Am enjoyin dis.... Keep d tribalistic comments comin plscheesycheesy
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by jspac(m): 7:57am On Mar 13, 2012
DMainMan:
u talk like a primary 1 kid. U all know dat it was photoshopped. Let's assume it is true, u and I know he is beta dan all d fake and dubious pastors who sleep with dere congregations and impregnate them. He is beta dan pastors who still dere members money and condemn them if de dont pay tithe after usurping it for private jets. U guys are just jealous of Sanusi, recognised worldwide and won several awards more dan any CBN governor, just because he is a muslim. He gave u d option of Christian banking but u guys dont have any principle backing such. Go and hug transformer and fall into hell for dose complaining. I rest my case. Up ISLAMIC Banking. UP Sanusi. D enemy are barking lyk dogs. U all should go and sempe.
Umh you are actually the barking madt dog.
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by stormm: 7:57am On Mar 13, 2012
Yes he has his life to live but he's a public figure who's in a very sensitive public position. He's expected to live above board. The question is - is the woman is wife? if not, any wonder he always has a baggage of women around him? Celine Loader, for example was Chief marketing Officer in First Bank when Sanusi was MD. Today she is Marketing Consultant to CBN. Wonder what they are marketing in CBN.
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by jakigaga(m): 8:03am On Mar 13, 2012
for your info that is his wife,ooh by the way he has only one.Also stop the stereotype.
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by Kachi01: 8:09am On Mar 13, 2012
Let the man be, with his islamic belief he is free to marry 4 wives, divorce all of them anyday he doesn't love them again and marry another 4 the next day, have over fifty children and look up to federal allocation to train them.
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 13, 2012
DMainMan:
u talk like a primary 1 kid. U all know dat it was photoshopped. Let's assume it is true, u and I know he is beta dan all d fake and dubious pastors who sleep with dere congregations and impregnate them. He is beta dan pastors who still dere members money and condemn them if de dont pay tithe after usurping it for private jets. U guys are just jealous of Sanusi, recognised worldwide and won several awards more dan any CBN governor, just because he is a muslim. He gave u d option of Christian banking but u guys dont have any principle backing such. Go and hug transformer and fall into hell for dose complaining. I rest my case. Up ISLAMIC Banking. UP Sanusi. D enemy are barking lyk dogs. U all should go and sempe.
U r 1 of the Big fools, that wil colect money to throw bomb. U dont nid a checkup alone, u nid A psycatrist. IDIOT, Na bomb go bomb ur brain 4 thinking like that. FOOL.
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by roshid(m): 8:17am On Mar 13, 2012
it noly shows dt the malam is infalible.may Allah over look his short comings. amin
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by oiseworld: 8:23am On Mar 13, 2012
very nice pics, but can he pose like that in saudi arabia. Wife or no wife??
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by otondo55: 8:27am On Mar 13, 2012
The Boko Haram Master is doing what he knows how to do best...free f.u.c.king on the 1 million long-thing !

Misappropriation of public funds on Ashawos and the likes.

Sanusi = Boko Haram = IBB
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by bashydemy(m): 8:31am On Mar 13, 2012
ENjoy yourself jare Lamido
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 13, 2012
Nice pictures. That's all i could say.
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by yorubaedem: 8:33am On Mar 13, 2012
The guy no won dull himself, just trying to hv fun shekina.
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by abdul01(m): 8:34am On Mar 13, 2012

1 Like

Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by nasty45(m): 8:55am On Mar 13, 2012
Mehn u beat me to postin this pix.saw it late last nyt wanted postin it but network was bad.as for those of u askin if he's not a human being?plsss,e shd knw e's a public figure and also married.

Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by atasteve: 8:56am On Mar 13, 2012
But we don't know who that person is to Him!
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by nasty45(m): 8:58am On Mar 13, 2012
abdul01: Hmmm, this is not surprising, for if America can forge pictures and videos against Osama wrt 9/11, then who is sanusi? It is very clear that these people are just jealous of islam and muslims, that's why they would stop at nothing to malign islam, and muslims, and burn d Quran, and do all sort of weird things, but d reality is that these ppl are just helping to propagate islam, for many ppl in d west have become more curious about this religion, and they've made more research about it and its adherents and they've come to realize that islam is not what CNN or bush tells them it is, but Islam is a religion that teaches man d best way to deal with his creator, his fellow human beings, animals and even d jinns. This is why Islam is the fastest growing religion in the western world today.

I do not disagree that there are some unscrupolous elements among the muslims, but this is common with every religion, just as we have the IRA in uganda, wc is a xtian group we have boko haram, alqaeda, etc. But we muslims deny and condemn the activities of these ppl, be they muslims or non-muslims, for it is very clear in the islamic texts that taking the life of an innocent person is forbidden, be it a muslim or non-muslim.

So pls desist from spreading unverified news about ppl, for we will all be questioned on the day of judgment concerning what we did in this world.

May God guide you all.
BOKO HARAM DOG SEEKING JUSTIFICATION.MTCHEWWW

Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by gossipmama(f): 9:06am On Mar 13, 2012
Pls o, not Sanusi's gf. I have another picture of them. She just walked up to sanusi and asked for a snapshot. Sanusi told her he likes her guts n gave her a hug. The lady is my friend pls.
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by scopinie(f): 9:06am On Mar 13, 2012
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by Ramtzy: 9:13am On Mar 13, 2012
Anyone who foolishly belive in the picture will equally belive this scene below truely happened
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aC3WJOCg2w

Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by xtielauder(f): 9:14am On Mar 13, 2012
So these is how d fool lavishes our naija money.... He seems so happy!!!
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by Ramtzy: 9:16am On Mar 13, 2012
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by pcicero(m): 9:17am On Mar 13, 2012
gossipmama: Pls o, not Sanusi's gf. I have another picture of them. She just walked up to sanusi and asked for a snapshot. Sanusi told her he likes her guts n gave her a hug. The lady is my friend pls.

Another version. Were you there? If so, then furnish us with the details I.e your friend's name, her occupation, where the picture was taken etc.

Some other folks have written here that she is Sanusi's third (fourth) wife Zubeyr or Nkechiyere/Adaobi etc.

But this Sanusi can take care of himself. Imagine what he does with Nigerian money and now with Nigerian girls?
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by Ramtzy: 9:19am On Mar 13, 2012
Anyone who foolishly belive in the picture will equally belive this scene below truely happened

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aC3WJOCg2w

Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by chidimarc(m): 9:21am On Mar 13, 2012
who's that behind him? looks more like the late Prof Ikejiani-Clark
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by elampiro(m): 9:25am On Mar 13, 2012
I see nothing wrong here. It only shows that he is such a balanced man. But I don't like the fact he is wearing a suit. When you go out for leisure, you dress down. ....... It is not my business if the woman is his wife, friend, colleague, ex-colleague, niece, someone he had helped with job in the past, etc. You people have not met girls who can play. This does not in any way suggest promiscuity.
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by Detongue: 9:31am On Mar 13, 2012
Una leave d man alone, body nor b fire wood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South-East Capital Projects In 2016 Budget / Why I Am Challenging Ambode - Deji Sanwo-Olu Submits Nomination Form (Photo) / Supporters Jubilate As Peter Obi Lands In Taraba For His Campaign Rally (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.