Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,707 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Gov Fashola Spotted Queuing At The Airport To Board A Plane.(pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Fashola Spotted Queuing At The Airport To Board A Plane.(pic) (18325 Views)

Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics / Hon. Raji Fashola Spotted Behind The Wheels Of His Range Rover, Stuck In Traffic / Jonathan Pictured About To Board A Flight This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Fashola Spotted Queuing At The Airport To Board A Plane.(pic) by obongoboy: 8:35am On Mar 13, 2012
who is this ndu chuks? must u coment? it is only in this corrupt country pple like u talk like this. look come to UK the mayor rides bicycle in the park and sometimes to work. their legislators or what WE call members house of commons All rides bicycles in public places; enter public buses without securities... u pple worships thiefs. u would have advised him to come to the airport with one million strong army...people wen no won grow. fashola is the man.the only gov in Nigeria

Re: Gov Fashola Spotted Queuing At The Airport To Board A Plane.(pic) by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 13, 2012
I can see that Seun is reli really working on the site overall improvement..... Am impressed grin
Re: Gov Fashola Spotted Queuing At The Airport To Board A Plane.(pic) by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 13, 2012
I
Re: Gov Fashola Spotted Queuing At The Airport To Board A Plane.(pic) by obongoboy: 8:47am On Mar 13, 2012
who is this ndu chuks? must u coment? it is only in this corrupt country pple like u talk like this. look come to UK the mayor rides bicycle in the park and sometimes to work. their legislators or what WE call members house of commons All rides bicycles in public places; enter public buses without securities... u pple worships thiefs. u would have advised him to come to the airport with one million strong army...people wen no won grow. fashola is the man.the only gov in Nigeria

Re: Gov Fashola Spotted Queuing At The Airport To Board A Plane.(pic) by chikaliki: 8:51am On Mar 13, 2012
This shouldnt raise an eye brow because he is just like every other person queuing at the air port for goodness seek!
Re: Gov Fashola Spotted Queuing At The Airport To Board A Plane.(pic) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:04am On Mar 13, 2012
Thats abroad so e no count. . .
Re: Gov Fashola Spotted Queuing At The Airport To Board A Plane.(pic) by Yeske2(m): 9:50am On Mar 13, 2012
That is not a Nigerian airport abeg
Re: Gov Fashola Spotted Queuing At The Airport To Board A Plane.(pic) by sammirano: 10:00am On Mar 13, 2012
why would anyone talk of security risk, if not that there is a skeleton on their cupboard.
Re: Gov Fashola Spotted Queuing At The Airport To Board A Plane.(pic) by blank(f): 10:18am On Mar 13, 2012
Is he really queuing up? He stood to one side cos he is too big to be in an actual queue.

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola Spotted Queuing At The Airport To Board A Plane.(pic) by piphunter(m): 10:22am On Mar 13, 2012
ndu_chucks: This is quite irresponsible of Fashola. He exposes himself to unnecessary security risks - he should not be lining up with others. This is just an irresponsible and cheap publicity stunt.
Bad Belle
Re: Gov Fashola Spotted Queuing At The Airport To Board A Plane.(pic) by Kizilala: 10:23am On Mar 13, 2012
Humble my foot.This is a foreign airport.He had no choice but to queue.I won't be suprised if it was that homosexual inbred called eko ile that posted this
Re: Gov Fashola Spotted Queuing At The Airport To Board A Plane.(pic) by soochukwu(m): 10:37am On Mar 13, 2012
My dear Nairalanders please be real,i have read all through your comments,Mr Fashola can be a model for Nigeria but not what you are talking about(queuing)in an Airport check in,it`s faking it,Governors have protocol officers how assist them do this,except on international flight were due to errors the governor`s attention may be needed other than that the governor is not proving anything as far as i know.

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola Spotted Queuing At The Airport To Board A Plane.(pic) by sojimade(m): 10:58am On Mar 13, 2012
you this photoshop geeks
Re: Gov Fashola Spotted Queuing At The Airport To Board A Plane.(pic) by cynthiafred67(f): 11:05am On Mar 13, 2012
Humanity
Re: Gov Fashola Spotted Queuing At The Airport To Board A Plane.(pic) by sholylaw(m): 11:08am On Mar 13, 2012
Some of u plpp don't think.... Whether na Any Airport in d World a black man will wnt to prove he has d money....Fashola is 1 of d most humble Gov hve seen in d world... Can Peter Odili,James Ibori, Alamesiya, Sen Adamu(Former Nasarawa Gov), Gov Aliyu and many others like dat stay on d queue in any country... Does plpp fly private jet...I hve seen d level of greediness in most africa leaders... Fashola bagged high level of humility and I c it in d man cos he has nothing to b afraid of.Thx
Re: Gov Fashola Spotted Queuing At The Airport To Board A Plane.(pic) by KokoBeware: 11:13am On Mar 13, 2012
seems its an airport overseas and no one there gives a bleep of who you are...It's only when they get to naija that they become demi gods. After all cameron and wife travelled last summer to spain and they had to carry their own bags....

He could easily fly First class and not have to queue...
Re: Gov Fashola Spotted Queuing At The Airport To Board A Plane.(pic) by chopper(m): 11:18am On Mar 13, 2012
This is actually true. I was at the airport that day in Dubai. He was on transit to Abu Dhabi.
Re: Gov Fashola Spotted Queuing At The Airport To Board A Plane.(pic) by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 13, 2012
Is that fashola or ibori ?
Re: Gov Fashola Spotted Queuing At The Airport To Board A Plane.(pic) by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 13, 2012
KokoBeware:

He could easily fly First class and not have to queue...

Nawao you mean people that fly first class dont check-in ? shocked
Re: Gov Fashola Spotted Queuing At The Airport To Board A Plane.(pic) by ideylaff: 11:33am On Mar 13, 2012
Yes its Fashola and that is is one of his PA's in the background Rasheed Muri Okunola (Hakeem Muri Okunola's kid bro)
Re: Gov Fashola Spotted Queuing At The Airport To Board A Plane.(pic) by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 13, 2012
I'm just comparing him with ibori and how many ghana must go bags he must have took along anytime he travelled then. grin
Re: Gov Fashola Spotted Queuing At The Airport To Board A Plane.(pic) by pistol: 11:45am On Mar 13, 2012
This is a publicity stunt,hope he doesnt try these quite often.Murtala mohammed tried staging something akin to these and we all know where it got him
Re: Gov Fashola Spotted Queuing At The Airport To Board A Plane.(pic) by Baawaa(m): 11:50am On Mar 13, 2012
The picture is not clear....no comment
Re: Gov Fashola Spotted Queuing At The Airport To Board A Plane.(pic) by sojimade(m): 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2012
you this photoshop geeks! How dare you messed with the best governor in Nigeria.
Re: Gov Fashola Spotted Queuing At The Airport To Board A Plane.(pic) by KokoBeware: 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2012
Nawao you mean people that fly first class dont check-in ?
(Report Post) (Quote Post) Like

Whats the longest queue u've seen on a First class checkin.?? or whats the longest queue u've been on on a first-class check-in
Re: Gov Fashola Spotted Queuing At The Airport To Board A Plane.(pic) by FEMARY(m): 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2012
What is humility?Define humility.
Re: Gov Fashola Spotted Queuing At The Airport To Board A Plane.(pic) by nduchucks: 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2012
obongoboy: who is this ndu chuks? must u coment?

Now turn around and ask yourself the same question, replacing ndu chuks with obongoboy. Mumu
Re: Gov Fashola Spotted Queuing At The Airport To Board A Plane.(pic) by ichidodo: 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2012
I like d Yoruba guv'no
Re: Gov Fashola Spotted Queuing At The Airport To Board A Plane.(pic) by gogodaye(m): 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2012
Well, this could never have been a publicity stunt as its being bandied. Remember Gov. Fashola was the only public officer who spoke against the president's raw abuse of his powers in deploying troops to chase Lagosians of the streets during the peaceful anti- fuel subsidy protests. It does seem to be as though just a hand full of those occupying leadership positions are prepared to practice what they preach and by so doing make conscientious efforts to breach the 'leadership deficit' plaguing our nation. On a personal note l stand on my honour to state that l've had cause severally to find Gov. Peter Obi at both the domestic and international wings of the Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja not only being on the queue but also sharing banters with his constituents without any of his security details forming a protective ring around his person. This practice should be cultivated. Kudos to these gentlemen practicing what they preach.

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola Spotted Queuing At The Airport To Board A Plane.(pic) by EkoIle1: 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2012
alj harem: Nice, Fashola, Lamido and Rochas are the winning team if they work together. smiley

Must you talk rubbish all the time? What's the meaning of work together? What are the going to do together?
Re: Gov Fashola Spotted Queuing At The Airport To Board A Plane.(pic) by ekwynwa: 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2012
they should queue together in Chisco bus station

grin grin grin
Re: Gov Fashola Spotted Queuing At The Airport To Board A Plane.(pic) by ekwynwa: 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2012
deleted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Subsidy Palliative: Why Can't FG Pay Nigerians Directly Into Their Accounts? / Attack On Oil Installation: Is Tompolo Really Responsible Or Someone Else Is? / Why Kaduna Abandoned School Feeding Programme - El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.