Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Who Should Stay? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Should Stay? (956 Views)

10 Type Of Men You Should Stay Away From / 10 Medicines Pregnant Women Should Stay Away From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Stay? by koseepaaro(m): 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2007
Can anyone in the house please tell me who should stay among hunsband's mother and the wife's mother if the couple have a newly born baby. I mean the one that should stay with them and help them to take care of the newly born baby for few days?
Re: Who Should Stay? by ONUNOT(f): 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2007
If I am the wife then of course I would want my Mother to stay with me and the baby. But, there may have to be a compromise. If I love my Mother in Law and it's my husband's desire, then I may see if both Mothers could share the time, (first week my Mom, second his).
Re: Who Should Stay? by presido1: 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2007
From where i come from its always the wife's mother that stays. Their are some kinda things my wife will not like to share with my mother but can feel free to tell her mum,so that makes it easy for both of them to stay during that period.

(1) (Reply)

The Season Of Robbers Is Here Again / I Need To See Her Again / It Is Only God That Can Save The Children Yet Unborn. Why, Because:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.